Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) (1033 Views)

Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) / Made This Nsukka Local Delicacy Today! / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by DiomaKitchen: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Hello everyone,
Abacha is one local delicacy i can hardly say no to cheesy , so I made this delicious abacha with all this woderful ingredients below. Incase you cant get ugba, you can omit it. Add the seasoning and spices to taste and you can use your prefered protein.

INGREDIENTS
Abacha (dried shredded casava)
Ugba (gotten from oil bean seed)
Ngo (palm ash diluted in water)
Kpomo (cow skin)
Dried fish
Dried prawn
Blended crayfish
Scotch bonnet pepper
Onion
Salt
Seasoning cubes
Red oil
Garden egg
Garden egg leaves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StKf9RYfMWA

Re: See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by DiomaKitchen: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2023
More pictures.

Re: See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by VeryWickedGoat: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2023
This is one of the few foods that can make me exchange blows in front of dignitaries with oil stains on my mouth.

4 Likes

Re: See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by DiomaKitchen: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
This is one of the few foods that can make me exchange blows in front of dignitaries with oil stains on my mouth.

Hhahahhahahaahha grin as in ehn, no time
Re: See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by DiomaKitchen: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2023
Yummy yummy for the weekend. Happy weekend all.
Re: See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by CodeTemplar: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
The name though.
Re: See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by nightfox01(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Call am African salad or African dictator

Both of them dey carry pepper wella🔊
Re: See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by PerfectStranger(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Never eaten this before, who go invite me house bayi
Re: See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by DiomaKitchen: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2023
nightfox01:
Call am African salad or African dictator

Both of them dey carry pepper wella🔊
Hahahhaa, na so..that pepper is very important
Re: See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by ahnie: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Chai I are this stuff like mad when I was preggers with my first child.

I would bill my husband money for abacha,carry foodflask trekked down with my big belle and long curly hair,my customer is always delighted to see my.

I would load my flash with it and put enought curled sticked ponmo and fried fish.
Chai pregnancy brain.

Lovely meal diomakitchen.
Thumbs up
Re: See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by DiomaKitchen: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2023
ahnie:
Chai I are this stuff like mad when I was preggers with my first child.

I would bill my husband money for abacha,carry foodflask trekked down with my big belle and long curly hair,my customer is always delighted to see my.

I would load my flash with it and put enought curled sticked ponmo and fried fish.
Chai pregnancy brain.

Lovely meal diomakitchen.
Thumbs up
Hahahahhaah, what pregnancy cannot do does not exist...Abacha na correct balanced diet grin ...
Thanks sis
Re: See How I Made One Of My Favourite Local Delicacy Abacha (pics&vid) by DiomaKitchen: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Never eaten this before, who go invite me house bayi
You really need to taste it, am sure you would love it smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Bitter Leave Soup / How To Be Healthy On A Nigerian Diet / Nutritionist Advice On Consumption Of Moringa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.