Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated (2236 Views)

Newborn Baby Found Dead In A Well At A Town In The North (Graphic Photos) / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Moment Mexico Arrest Entire Police Force Of A Town Over Murder(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2023
A town in Edo state called igarra have a festival which is celebrated every seven year to celebrate the victory of children of devil over the people in the locality.
They believe that when satan came over the earth he came as chimpanze and impregnated a woman going to farm when the child was born the child was a female she was born with demonic powers and was able to posses people of the locality.
The drum was first beaten when satan took over the community
The festival is called Aba festival
The town is surrounded with rocks which are worship by some part of the community
Example of those rock are
Idahkoriko
Ori
Aba scared centre etc
That was how witchcraft started
The belief of the family who owns the drum is that satan came here on earth to concour the world
The festival is always celebrated in August and the day satan usually visit his children here on earth
The festival will be celebrated this year
Last was 2017

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by meobizy(f): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Brainwashed Africans. God and Satan are from the white man. Abeg, celebrate your native gods instead.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2023
This are the rocks where satan fell into
Most of the rocks are found in Somorika a town where they throw away the dead because they all children of demons

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2023
This is a small village called somorika they are mostly children of demons and they don't bury anyone that died of witchcraft, anyone that die of witchcraft are been thrown away
Graves is like a treasure in such village because you hardly see one
Witches are treated like animal in this village
They are thrown away for birds and other animals to feed on

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by gaby(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2023
The original satan go look these ones with their costume shake head, bust laugh, say "God forbid"....

Funny stuff.

Somorika...strong land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Kajaard: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Lance008:
This are the rocks where satan fell into
Most of the rocks are found in Somorika a town where they throw away the dead because they all children of demons

You said they don't bury their dead and that the dead bodies are thrown away.

May I ask where the dead bodies are thrown into?

I remember we used to go to Semorika for geological field trips when I was doing my undergraduate study in geology at Uniben more than a decade ago.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Reelmii: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2023
We humans can be very confused .....and the very funny part is we take pride in the confusion

Aba festival with Aba satan ...so na for Edo state satan fall put...no wonder their winch strong well well grin grin
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Bmaster(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2023
how can satan fall on rock ?
There is only one Rock,and that's the Rock of Ages.
You guys should leave the innocent rocks alone.
Do you wish to attribute something to Satan,then attribute poto poto (mud sand) to him,that's where he fell undecided
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Patriotsleague: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2023
Satan is an idea, the word Satan is English, they might have conjured their own idea of Satan, way before Christianity came to Nigeria. Edo is an ancient kingdom. Thousands of years, when did Christianity reach Africa?

The white man learnt about some of these stuff from Africa, but they packaged in religious books. Not all knowledge came from the white man or Caucasians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Patriotsleague: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
meobizy:
Brainwashed Africans. God and Satan are from the white man. Abeg, celebrate your native gods instead.
Satan is an idea, the word Satan is English, they might have conjured their own idea of Satan, way before Christianity came to Nigeria. Edo is an ancient kingdom. Thousands of years, when did Christianity reach Africa?

The white man learnt about some of these stuff from Africa, but they packaged in religious books. Not all knowledge came from the white man or Caucasians.

Different tribes can call that idea of "the master of all evil" different names.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kajaard:

You said they don't bury their dead and that the dead bodies are thrown away.

May I ask where the dead bodies are thrown into?

I remember we used to go to Semorika for geological field trips when I was doing my undergraduate study in geology at Uniben more than a decade ago.
The dead are been thrown inside a deep hole if tested a witch
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Bmaster:
Do you wish to attribute something to Satan,then attribute poto poto (mud sand) to him,that's where he fell undecided
When satan was driven from heaven after fight with the creator
Please read ur bible
Satan was a musician in heaven when God send him away he came over this earth and hide in rock which serve as gods today
Demons started from Somorika ask anyone
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Different tribes can call that idea of "the master of all evil" different names.
Ask anyone who know Edo state better about what I just said
Satan is proudly worship in Somorika
When satan was coming down he brought a drum which is beaten every 7years by Igarra people
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
This drum have no history it is all widely beleived it was the victory drum beaten by satan after concouring the people living in the locality and make them worship him

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
If you are not a witch you cannot lived in such environment
Both the leader of Igarra and Somorika is a know witch
The Leader of Igarra is know as Otaru
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Bmaster:
Read ur bible properly
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Patriotsleague: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lance008:

Ask anyone who know Edo state better about what I just said
Satan is proudly worship in Somorika
When satan was coming down he brought a drum which is beaten every 7years by Igarra people
Just responding to the man that said they copied knowledge of Satan from white man, not arguing if they worship 'satan' or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by samuel051: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lance008:
This is a small village called somorika they all children of demons and they don't bury the dead
wrong sir,they do bury the dead,only those who died by witchcraft or any form of unclean death are thrown from that big rock.
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
samuel051:
wrong sir,they do bury the dead,only those who died by witchcraft or any form of unclean death are thrown from that big rock.
You are right
Am just an advocate against witchcraft
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
The main reason you see costume like this during the festival is that they all beleive satan is a demonic mad spirit which envy any normal human being because he was created mad by the creator
The first mad being was satan that's the main reason he was driven from Heaven
Satan became mad in heaven because he was trying to overpower his creator
Madness started form satan

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by BannedUser: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nonsense post
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by judedwriter(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
It amazes Me that they would celebrate a fallen being....

Why not celebrate the one who powerfully threw him down?

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
judedwriter:
It amazes Me that they would celebrate a fallen being....

Why not celebrate the one who powerfully threw him down?
Satan is being celebrated because they beleive he was sent down to concour the earth
He concour everyone he met in the locality and made himself a gods of worship
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by casppyjay: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
Bmaster:
lol@ there’s only one rock ? Would u answer an exam question like that? Smh
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by VawulenceProMax: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lance008:
A town in Edo state called igarra have a festival which is celebrated every seven year to celebrate the fall of satan from heaven into rocks and waters which are worship by some part of the community who are children of demons
The town is surrounded with rocks all the rocks are shirine
That was where demons on earth started and the belief is that when satan was coming down to earth he brought a drum which is only beaten by a particular family which are the real family of demons on earth
The belief of the family who owns the drum is that satan came here on earth to concour the world
The festival is always celebrated in August and the day satan usually visit the earth
The festival will be celebrated this year
Last was 2017
I am Satan and those Bastards are not celebrating me
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I am Satan and those Bastards are not celebrating me
Calling yourself satan means you already agreed you are mad
Satan is the first mad spirit in the world
The main reason satan hate normal human being because he was created mad
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by VawulenceProMax: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lance008:

Calling yourself satan means you already agreed you are mad
Satan is the first mad spirit in the world
The main reason satan hate normal human being because he was created mad
I am Satan. The fact that you believe that there is an entity named Satan mean you are mad
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I am Satan. The fact that you believe that there is an entity named Satan mean you are mad
You are funny
Please take something from children of demons so that he can put the spirit of satan in you
Come to edo state before u talk rubbish
Satan children are spiritual being which are born mad and are being controlled by a spirit
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by VawulenceProMax: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lance008:

You are funny
Please take something from children of demons so that he can put the spirit of satan in you
Come to edo state before u talk rubbish
Satan children are spiritual being which are born mad and are being controlled by a spirit
I am satan
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Aladdin1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lance008:
A town in Edo state called igarra have a festival which is celebrated every seven year to celebrate the victory of children of devil over the people in the locality.
They believe that when satan came over the earth he came as chimpanze and impregnated a woman going to farm when the child was born the child was a female she was born with demonic powers and was able to posses people of the locality.
The drum was first beaten when satan took over the community
The town is surrounded with rocks which are worship by some part of the community
Example of those rock are
Idahkoriko
Ori
Aba scared centre etc
That was how witchcraft started
The festival is always celebrated in August and the day satan usually visit his children here on earth
I have heard that some pastors go there to acquire powers for miracles.
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Lance008(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Aladdin1:
I have heard that some pastors go there to acquire powers for miracles.
Yes
Very correct
This is the main reason you don't visit all pastor for spiritual help
Re: Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated by Soloblincus(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABA_Festival,_Igarra. Why are you lying? The festival was to celebrate hunters victory

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan / Celebrity Politician's Son, Kills A Fellow Cultist In Uniosun / Many Left In Disbelief As A Drunk Boy Drives His Lexus SUV Over A Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.