Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue (32027 Views)

3 Men Spotted Pushing Lagos Blue Light Train In Marina Like Molue - Photos / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / "Molue": Will You Miss It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Eaglesence: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lagos leads.

Please bring your investments and talents to Lagos State.

Your investments are safe and you're guaranteed of great returns on investment in our working business environment adjusted to be the No. 1 for Startups in Africa.

Please join others already doing so. We have warm hospitality, great foods, music, modern infrastructures , beaches and iconic tourist recreation/relaxation spots in Lagos.

Lagos is the right place to site your investments. You, your family and investments are safe in my city of Lagos.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.
check my signature for free stuffs

Where we are going nko??

Una nefa start
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by SodiumValproate: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Zonefree:
The way we were is far better than where we are now.
Sit at home is better than when we used to work on Mondays.

I swear... I enjoy working on 4 days only as to 5 days a week before.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu. God bless Biafra, long live sit at home grin
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Father4all: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
I prefer the old Molue
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Subsea101: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tribal bigot like you, small thing "cursed igbo" this, "cursed igbo" that, yet you don't even know my tribe. Your hatred for igbos will only drive you to slow painful sudden death fo0l.

No be igbos fault say them don almost buy your papa land finish, envy and bitterness is a slow killer!!! Watch out stupi.d fo0l like you...

Exclusive101:
But I have seen cursed Igbo like you claim Peter Obi saved money for Obiano to build airport even when Obiano held a press conference explaining he left only debt.

The Alpha Beta Tinubu brought raised Lagos IGR income by over 2000% which is what Lagos is using to build all the infrastructure n debt it in our but to cursed Igbos that is a negative thing even when no governor as held conference to counter his claim.

Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Subsea101: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Foundation kee you there... always saying shi.t.

Alliswell248:

Wailer would always wail. They can't never appreciate good things.
Someone laid the foundation for the Lagos you are seeing today.
Go to your state if you are not happy.
Tinubu is not the cause of your bitterness.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by placeofallure(f): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
All because of elections?

No government had done so much in Lagos than pa Jakande who spent less than 4 years in office . He didn't borrow to do those projects yet, recorded budget surplus.

Ambode, Mr Project was the one who launched that bus during his tenure, someone tinubu sent packing because he wasn't a democrat, the man that urchins claimed didn't follow Tinubu's corrupt legacy. Being democratic in lagos means stealing public funds and sharing same. Ambode also declared budget surplus despite such massive projects in place.

People should just jump and read the below thread before urchins would take pa jakande's glory and give to tinubu

https://www.nairaland.com/5185391/lateef-jakande-7-notable-achievements

I'll keep saying it, nobody can convince me otherwise. Take your mind back to when Fashola was governor of Lagos State. Everybody from far and near were awed about development in Lagos. Tinubu gifted Lagos Fashola so we can say Tinubu was instrumental to developments in Lagos. Even Tinubu himself didn't do badly. That's one.

When Ambode came on board, do you remember how dirty Lagos became? We were practically walking on dump, on rubbish. This was because Ambode tampered with LAWMA attempting to change ownership and modus operandi, everything blew up in his face, situation became unmanageable! He also tampered with our water. They brought meter for water that was non existent and billed people outrageously for it. Why scatter a system that is working if you are clueless about what to do differently?
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by placeofallure(f): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
upsky:
Those yellow buses then till now were independently own not government own. So nothing changed till now and also remember that it was bought by Ambode over 800 buses but this present administration as decided to only run few of them keeping some while lagosian struggle everyday to go to work. Reason for this, I don't know these are questions to ask your governor

Do you know how many of those buses were burnt during the EndSars campaign? Your struggles neva start. When youths will not have sense but be behaving irrationally like buffoons. Na Tinubu dey ride inside BRT abi na Ambode or Fashola? No be una? E e ti ri nkankan! Those politicians go still thief more money all in the name of replacement. That's your national treasure some people are syphoning.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Nooner: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
LASG is trying a lot but they should at least make sure these buses are AC equipped…

I was driving side by side a brt bus and I could feel how unhappy some of the passengers look under the hot sun in traffic without AC.

Do you know your car will consume more fuel when you roll down your windows than when using AC on high speed?
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Born2Breed(f): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wickedfact:

Na your papa carry cement for head build Lagos na.

Don't go and beg Obaseki to pay your mother's pension. With your face like Obaseki own.

Who be this Ozuor? Face your Ogun state without good roads.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by nesphil(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
There are still more Molue in Lagos than BRT Buses grin

That's the fact.

FreeStuffsNG:
In our life time, a greater Lagos has become a reality. Next level is the greatest.

We are grateful to God, our parents, our forebears and past leaders who built the foundation we built a greater Lagos on today.

We thank you too for investing in Lagos!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548373247320733&id=100064441879510&set=a.217390247085703&eav=AfZpaiGN8QkqzgHdoAIQY9eJjPEvA4gBop7_QBoCai715WNZSeYUoj2Xku1_FLIp3qQ&paipv=0&source=48
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by 7arrows: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wickedfact:

I meant Molue is better than whatever you can ever use as transportation in Abia.
Look at the stupid buses currently in use in Aba. Spits

I beg no kill me with laf here.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by NLPoliceWoman: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Why didn't you just ask your father since you weren't born then...urchins are indeed braindead....grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

FunKiller:

Chai thanks for naming and shaming them my brother so many useless urchins on NL. If your name is mentioned here "make thunder fire you and your unborn generations"

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2..
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by ARAS(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wickedfact:

See this ugly pauper with his face like the anus of a pig
that’s why you’re still squatting with your broke friend.. Lazy youth.. I’m very sure you’re a thug. Stay broke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport / My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area / If Nigerians Are So Smart, Why Isnt Nigeria Developed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.