Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue (31959 Views)

3 Men Spotted Pushing Lagos Blue Light Train In Marina Like Molue - Photos / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / "Molue": Will You Miss It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Godispeace: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
it pain the foolish fraud and crime oriented Ndigbo grin grin grin
KingOfAmebo:

Why didn't you just ask your father since you weren't born then...urchins are indeed braindead....grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Brendaniel: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wickedfact:

Just listen to this pig-headed fool.
Who established LAWMA?

Lawma was not effective under Tinubu...
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by olusogo: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
I was riding BRT going to CMS from OJodu-Berger when one man from yeast aggressively said "woe to APC the evil party. They did nothing since inception they govern Lagos". I simply replied him " Could you get down from the bus, go and take Moulue". He replied me and said "Over my dead body, may I never take moulue in my life again". Then I said to him Lagos government under APC has changed your status from Moulue to BRT with air conditioner. He kept quiet and was looking at me.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by PointZerom: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wickedfact:
When Lagos was using Molue, I'm sure they must have been using wheelbarrows as means of transport in Abia.

You're right. I remember using wheelbarrow to visit your mother in in Lagos from ABA.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by gfelo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
you will go hellfire grin urchins wil come back for u
Wickedfact:
When Lagos was using Molue, I'm sure they must have been using wheelbarrows as means of transport in Abia.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by PointZerom: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
olusogo:
I was riding BRT going to CMS from OJodu-Berger when one man from yeast aggressively said "woe to APC the evil party. They did nothing since inception they govern Lagos". I simply replied him " Could you get down from the bus, go and take Moulue". He replied me and said "Over my dead body, may I never take moulue in my life again". Then I said to him Lagos government under APC has changed your status from Moulue to BRT with air conditioner. He kept quiet and was looking at me.

Igbo transporters has bn using better ones. Hope you know?
If Lagos State goes into transportation, they should know that Igbos has bn in it for decades...... NOTHING TO CELEBRATE.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by ebufa: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wickedfact:

when molue and bolekaja were the in thing in Lagos............Eastern passengers were already travelling between lagos and east with ekene dili chukwu luxury coaches and buses with female attendants ...............Nigeria has dumbed everyone down!
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Wickedfact: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
ARAS:

That’s why your girlfriend did abortion.

See this ugly pauper with his face like the anus of a pig
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Wickedfact: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
nnamdi640:
Keep your mouth shut if you don't know what to say

They have come. Children of kerosene drunkards.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by dukeaugustus(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wickedfact:

Do you know what you’re saying?
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Wickedfact: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
PointZerom:

You're right. I remember using wheelbarrow to visit your mother in in Lagos from ABA.

Of course. After drinking kerosene, you can push wheelbarrow anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Wickedfact: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
ebufa:

when molue and bolekaja were the in thing in Lagos............Eastern passengers were already travelling between lagos and east with ekene dili chukwu luxury coaches and buses with female attendants ...............Nigeria has dumbed everyone down!

And at that time, they were flying from Lagos to Ibadan by air.

Nigeria did you guys a huge favour. If not, you would have been killed over land disputes
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Wickedfact: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
dukeaugustus:

Do you know what you’re saying?

Go and look at the Abia end of the PH Enugu express and ask yourself if sensible people are living in Abia
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by scobaba: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
its a molueeeee

Lagos city transport.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by BreconHills(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Zonefree:
The way I was is far better than where[b] I am[/b] now.

Honestly? Speak for yourself. I don't mean this in any categoric sense, but I don't see how you can speak for millions of people - your statement certainly does not apply to me and my house.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Believeintruth: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wickedfact:

You don't have sense
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Believeintruth: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Yoruba people are fools. They better wake up before those Igbo boys from IPOB land start selling gala and fake drugs inside those buses undecided

You are so dense walahi
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Wickedfact: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense

Your parents drinking kerosene don't have sense.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Brendaniel: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Fashola deed. Ambode did nothing.

Ambode is the best governor of Lagos since 1999
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Ibman: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
UK before and now . You see.... Tinubu created the new buses there.

Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by catmmaann(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
We could afford cost of transportation then.

We cannot afford it now.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Believeintruth: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wickedfact:

Your parents drinking kerosene don't have sense.

Your father was embarrassed when you were born so he abandoned you, hence you are so frustrated and lack parental love and full formation of your sensual faculties. In summation you don't have sense.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Mrmb: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Adesina18111 post=120216311][/quote]

The interest of the country comes before any religion... He chose the best available mate, if u are discontented with that please do your worse....
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Emma1Oj(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Brendaniel:

Ambode is the best governor of Lagos since 1999
Lol... Pls list 3 of his achievement. Then I will list 12 of Fashola achievement that we are still benefiting from till date.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by drnoel: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
In our life time, a greater Lagos has become a reality. Next level is the greatest.

We are grateful to God, our parents, our forebears and past leaders who built the foundation we built a greater Lagos on today.

We thank you too for investing in Lagos!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548373247320733&id=100064441879510&set=a.217390247085703&eav=AfZpaiGN8QkqzgHdoAIQY9eJjPEvA4gBop7_QBoCai715WNZSeYUoj2Xku1_FLIp3qQ&paipv=0&source=48

I still saw Molue on Lagos roads so what is this one saying
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by FUTURE20(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
We appreciate the fact that Lagos is working but there are still molue in Lagos please
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by merits(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
SimpleLife23:
grin grin

Are these people whining me?

Molue still dey move from toll gate to oshodi ooooo...

I still de enter Molue well well... Molue no fit go oo grin grin grin
Try to reason normal, is it as ramperd as before?
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Elzazzi: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
SimpleLife23:
grin grin

I still de enter Molue well well... Muolue no fit go oo grin grin grin

Muolue still dey move from oyingbo to mile 2 grin grin
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Rekeb: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
SimpleLife23:
grin grin

I still de enter Molue well well... Molue no fit go oo grin grin grin

Do you really know what a molue is?
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by PointZerom: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wickedfact:

Of course. After drinking kerosene, you can push wheelbarrow anywhere.

Really?
You must be speaking from your personal experience...SORRY.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by NLPoliceWoman: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Why didn't you just ask your father since you weren't born then...urchins are indeed braindead...

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by Killermamba: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
In our life time, a greater Lagos has become a reality. Next level is the greatest.

We are grateful to God, our parents, our forebears and past leaders who built the foundation we built a greater Lagos on today.

We thank you too for investing in Lagos!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548373247320733&id=100064441879510&set=a.217390247085703&eav=AfZpaiGN8QkqzgHdoAIQY9eJjPEvA4gBop7_QBoCai715WNZSeYUoj2Xku1_FLIp3qQ&paipv=0&source=48

Lol ambode bus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Trying To Board A Plane With 27 Snakes / Lagos State Begins Test Run Of Lagos Ferry Boats - Photo / Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.