Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto (23949 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS / Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by Brendaniel: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
APC and dirty politics....

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by IgOga(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nightwolf1:
This method of attack is not working anymore. Any message from Labour party not sanctioned by Peter Obi is fake.
grin so na one man show grin

Anybody supporting this fraud should relax and think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by Dyoungstar: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Want to monetize your YouTube channel?
Join us to get subscribers and watch hours so you can monetize.

NB: this is not a get rich quick platform, it is an organic platform where we organically grow our channels and make money from it.

Join using link below:

https:///IShPNDkEUisG7XXjeDSzrr

Or chat up 07066611666 and request to be added

Share this to others to join.
Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by occfx: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by Masterk2019: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jagabandits on the beat we know there hand work

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hahahaha

Please just vote OBIDATTI

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by callmevirus(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sultan we don't care you're just scared of Baba irabaji
Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
The sultan is fully obedient

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Trollronaldo:
The elites are scared. We are going to dismantle their corrupt structures

cheesy

I am so happy
yet labour party doesn't have candidates for national assembly positions in many States... Dismantle indeed... Next month Ina go calm down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Traditional rulers are barred from medling in politics .

But the sultan is obedient
Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by muykem: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Peter Obi is an Aba made presidential candidate so what do you expect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by engrchykae(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheLawAsItIs:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/20/peter-obis-pitiable-irresponsible-campaigners-trying-drag-me-2023-politics-sultan-sokoto

But you are the prime minister of Nigeria.
Who dictates to Muslims in Nigeria whom to vote.
Keep deceiving yourself,sarkin muslimi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Only hungry thinking agbero and zombabluu urchins are after fighting obidatti..

The Fulani will give obi 35% of their voting population.

The Hausa will give obi 55% of their populations.

70% yoruba votes for obi

99.8% Igbo vote for obi

99% Ijaw vote for obi

100% ikwerre votes for obi

99% Efik+ibibio votes for obi

80% Esan+Benin votes for obi

100% All midlebeltan Christian tribes votes for obi

55% ebira votes for obi
Other tribes are happy to give over 60% of their votes to OBIDATTI..

This is a revolution, any body when put body go collect wotowotoh

Where will balabluu pass and win ? Abii you think say we dey Sicily?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by zomby(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto grin grin

In other words, I do not support the FlatHeadsss.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by duro4chang(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi himself is a liar. Everything about him is fake.
Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by ATLIEN2027: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
Fake melecine, fake parts, fake brain, fake certificate, fake billionaires, fake developers all equals to fake IPOB Zombidient terrorist life and fake fraudulent presidential candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by Espelbengz(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubu for President!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by Trapnews: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
That's what they do best, dragging everybody.by force, that's the way of IPOB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by Okiemute101: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
We sabi as e dey go... urchins dey kuku find faults here and there. The sultan has said it all (it's a proverbial context).. he loves and prefer OBI to any other.. OBI all the way

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by Tareq1105: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Acidosis:
Nobody:

APC: Creates fake news about Labour Party

Nobody:

APC: Comes back to debunk the fake news about Labour Party

Nobody:

APC: Slams Labour Party over fake news

Nobody:

APC: Looks for another fake news to create

Despicable political neophytes cheesy cheesy Strategy wey don cast since 1900. Sultan of Sokoto should know better.

So APC doesn't have anything doing than creating fake news about Obi? You don't deserve any response.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by TheChameleon: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Flat Head Piggies .... you have been warned ooo.

Dont try all the stupid nonsense you do in the SW.

These ones no dey hear COME after GO

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by Emola12(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jogs1900:
We all know everything about Obis people are fake...We knew it that there's no way for LP in the north...Even Datti is deceiving Obi.
you will cry blood when OBI and DATTI enter ASO ROCK

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Acidosis:
Nobody:

Nobody:

Nobody:

Nobody:

Despicable political neophytes cheesy cheesy Strategy wey don cast since 1900. Sultan of Sokoto should know better.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by kingyakos: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Oga Sultan of Sokoto with due respect this is political season where fake news, impersonation and defamation of character is always on the high. Don't conclude by saying it came from Peter Obi supporters because when i first saw that statement i knew it wasn't from you but from APC just to make Peter Obi loose northern support. They tried it first with fake picture of Peter Obi son wearing Biafra flag while standing on Nigeria flag, they also put Peter Obi face on Muslim praying mat yet all failed.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by TheChameleon: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
This one is already shivering in his wife's skirts. grin grin

Yes, they flattened una skulls in 1966...but haba PTSD since then dey make you fear them pass God.

Why can't you admit Obi and LP said it...like a man ?

Acidosis:
Nobody:

Nobody:

Nobody:

Nobody:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by flexyrule(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
The media team in a statement signed by Prince Bashir Adefaka

We all know where this is coming from.

Right from the initial statement, down to the disclaimer.

Terrible politics we play in Nigeria.

So unrefined, crude and barbaric.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by zomby(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi himself is a liar. Everything about him is fake.

The man is a solid package of a big mess; he reminds me of an Igbo business.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by XAUBulls: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by Trollronaldo: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
yet labour party doesn't have candidates for national assembly positions in many States... Dismantle indeed... Next month Ina go calm down
all these ones na Bobo. We know that all these don't work anymore.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Maybe the Sultan truly said it in secret but was uncomfortable it came out in public.

Sokoto always has HUGE Christian votes. GEJ had 350k out of 790k total in 2015.

Do you think the Sultan's body language is not in it?

Man has rejected mohamed but is afraid to talk - he's using his people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Planning To Rig Ogun Governorship Election- Amosun Cries Out / Jonathan Was Under Pressure To Prosecute Buhari Over Certificate, Says Adoke / Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.