Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat (18179 Views)

Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) / Can Obi Defeat Tinubu In A Rerun? / ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Levels1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Soludo for the sake of history also, we will ensure you are a one term governor.

But why is it that IGBOS get sad when truth is been said to them?

Even a mad man knows Obi on bailout paper is a plus for Tinubu

Only an idiot will be thinking, dreaming or hoping Obi will be distance 3rd.

No odds feeling but fact

Anyways, Feb 25th is fast approaching.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Corrinthians(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2023

“Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP. It is what it is!” Soludo had written

Between Soludo and Kwankwaso, I have no idea who's more savage. grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Levels1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
And history will be kind to you Mr soludo, the solution.

Truth is always bitter but it's better.

We don't have any problem with igbos or labour party winning the presidency in the future but certainly not now when all they've got to offer us is a fraudulent character who is a master in growing poverty rate by more than 50%.

If we fail to vote wisely for people who has in the past demonstrated the true capacities to lead and with verifiable achievements to back it up, history will never be kind to us.

The south east has a lot of people with enviable charisma, how on Earth will they present this guy to us?

This guy is a curse to himself.

Remember, he cursed himself never to leave apga, such man with a lack of integrity do not deserve to govern Nigeria.

Dear brother, please permit me to copy this your beautiful article.

I will like to be using it as a reference point when Ipob terrorist brages.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Successfulben: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
So who is your ideal candidate after all these grammars you wrote up there? Hope you are not a supporter of Tinubu because if you are then you will be the biggest fool of the century. You are sentimental and stupid. Nobody is saying Obi is a saint, all we are saying is that Obi is a better candidate than those two thieves. Know this and know peace
Obaofaba:

We don't have any problem with igbos or labour party winning the presidency in the future but certainly not now when all they've got to offer us is a fraudulent character who is a master in growing poverty rate by more than 50%.

If we fail to vote wisely for people who has in the past demonstrated the true capacities to lead and with verifiable achievements to back it up, history will never be kind to us.

The south east has a lot of people with enviable charisma, how on Earth will they present this guy to us?

Remember, he cursed himself never to leave apga, such man with a lack of integrity do not deserve to govern Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Successfulben: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
So who then is competent?
Obaofaba:

It's not about a region producing the president, it's about competency which Obi lack.
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Levels1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

Obi lacks competence ?? ..sure you know the meaning of competence or you just copy words from your WhatsApp group and paste ?

Who is your candidate so we can see your definition of competence

Even you asking knew that also.

Why asking what you know?
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Levels1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
onatisi:
all these so-called politicians underestimating the impact of obi , definitely obi won't win but he has done more damage to APC than to PDP
. obi is not making great progress in the north but his strong base is in the south and has completely broken the votes there to pieces. even the south west which used to be the stronghold of APC isnt spared, obi will most likely get more than 20 -25 percent in most states of the south.
the million dollar question is will apc get 25% in peter obi strong controlled areas ?

Day dreamer

Obi can't win in Southwest

Take this to the bank

We have our son whom we are well pleased.
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Levels1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Successfulben:
So who is your ideal candidate after all these grammars you wrote up there? Hope you are not a supporter of Tinubu because if you are then you will be the biggest fool of the century. You are sentimental and stupid. Nobody is saying Obi is a saint, all we are saying is that Obi is a better candidate than those two thieves. Know this and know peace

You are a disappointment honestly speaking.

So you are roofing for Obi truly?

You better vote for peippeop choice and be Batifed
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by TheOgaBoss: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obaofaba:

We [b]don't have any problem with igbos or labour party winning the presidency in the future but certainly not now when all they've got to offer us is a fraudulent character [/b]who is a master in growing poverty rate by more than 50%.

speaking about fraudulent characters how about tinubu's record:
1.) Indicted for drugs and money laundry
2.) Shady background - know traceable familyy history, even had to steal the childhood picture of Donald duke as his.
3.) Has corruptly cornered Lagos state resources to himself and family.
4.) Forrged primary school credentials.
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by jaxxy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Just talking nonsense
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by shugamummy: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Atiku promised Soludo Presidency if he supports him or helps bring Peter Obi chances down. They told him what others have been telling the Igbos that they will hand over to them blah blah blah. He bought into the lies and unleashed his arsenal and prowess on pulling his brother down. He has forgotten just one piece of history: The Fulani caliphate has only one mission- To conquer and defeat the infidels including Soludo

Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/i-wrote-it-for-history-soludo-defends-article-forecasting-obis-defeat/amp
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by sageb: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Svoboda(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Polchiz:

You don't know Igbos. Soludo is gone.
He has started requesting for Nnamdi Kanu release to win the heart of Igbos but that will not change anything.

I am igbo too. Anambra doesnt start and end with peter obi. Apga is endemic in anambra.
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by ransomed: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi will rule over Soludo as commander in Chief
Mark my word .
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Polchiz(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Svoboda:

I am igbo too. Anambra doesnt start and end with peter obi. Apga is endemic in anambra.
We shall see!
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by JOemmy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
Rubbish olodo proffessor why didn't his apga also go and negotiate with pdp and apc why are they also on the presidential race like the LP?
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by JOemmy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:
LOl

Soludo will be the first president Ndigbo will produce since democracy

Soludo, Umahi and Kalu

When that time comes ur likes will still be on the fore front giving reasons why he is not fit to be president we already know ur game and agenda.
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by tunapawizzy: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
why is soludo always having squabbles with successful igbo people, Okonjo, Obi, Akunyili....all of them weytin dey happen exactly... he should rest,
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by onatisi(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Levels1:

[s]Day dreamer

Obi can't win in Southwest

Take this to the bank

We have our son whom we are well pleased.[/s]
It is not a must to respond to a comment if you can't understand the comment . Always endeavor to read slowly and carefully before responding. Where in my post did I state that peter obi will win in the south west ?
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Ckonnet: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Soludo for the sake of history also, we will ensure you are a one term governor.

Please u guys should teach that guy a lesson for sounding so stupid. Even if obi doesn't win, atleast he did change the political system of the country by strengthening the process. Every politician now understands it's no longer an entitlement to win.
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by 43Ronin: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Soludo permutations are somewhat wrong being that even if PO does not win, the damage to APC & PDP in the south will be too catastrophic.. also northern Christians are for Obi. So if Obi does not win, tinubu cannot win. PDP can get at least 25% in the entire south, cannyou say the same for APC?
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by princenaira(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Okoroawusa: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
onatisi:
all these so-called politicians underestimating the impact of obi , definitely obi won't win but he has done more damage to APC than to PDP
. obi is not making great progress in the north but his strong base is in the south and has completely broken the votes there to pieces. even the south west which used to be the stronghold of APC isnt spared, obi will most likely get more than 20 -25 percent in most states of the south.
the million dollar question is will apc get 25% in peter obi strong controlled areas ?
You certainly don't know politics
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by BATified2023: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Reinaldo:
This one is a talkative
the governor of his state giving him the reality meal
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Urchinpainer: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Levels1:

But why is it that IGBOS get sad when truth is been said to them?

Even a mad man knows Obi on bailout paper is a plus for Tinubu

Only an idiot will be thinking, dreaming or hoping Obi will be distance 3rd.

No odds feeling but fact

Anyways, Feb 25th is fast approaching.
Only demented fools thinks Tinubu stands a chance in this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Urchinpainer: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
sapele914:
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, Na so so to runaway una sabi pass, just like your Judas Oga.

Your tears is premium. It's sweet.
Tinubu and Atiku will be roundly disgraced next month. Obi no be their mate! He has left them!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by mandarin: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
My opinion is that Peter Obi can win at least 25% in:

1. Five Southeast states
2. Six south south states

Total = 11 states

Most probably in :
3. Kaduna state
4. Plateau
5. Benue
6. Lagos

Total = 15

He will do well but not up to 25% in other southwest states scoring between 5% - 20% .

I think the strategy by the APC is to ensure Igbos don't vote for Atiku and vote Peter Obi which will most probably deny Atiku the spread he will need if he has a majority votes.
Atiku's hope is his capacity to have 25% votes across all the 19 Northern states. This means he will need just five states in the south to have required winning tally if he has majority votes which he may get in Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa- Ibom and Cross River
Except the APC is able to prevent Atiku from getting 25% in may be one or two states in the North Central. The possible states those can be are may be Kwara and Yobe and Borno. If Atiku fails to win 25% in any one state in the 19 northern states, his chances of becoming president will become smaller

The chances of Tinubu depends on his percentage performance in Northwest and Northeast. Overall he will need to win at least 45% in the Northeast, 40% in the Northwest, win at the least four states in Northcentral, at least 70% overall in the Southwest and achieve at least 25% across four of the six Southsouth states. Tinubu will probably win Kwara, Niger, Nasarawa and Kogi in Nortcentral. He will most probably win at least 25% in Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Wike role will impact both Peter Obi and Tinubu in Rivers.

When you look at these chances, you would know that Prof Soludo position is well thought through. Even if the turn out is 100% in areas where Peter Obi supporters are in large number, the key issue is winning a25% across 24 states and FCT.
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Urchinpainer: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
sapele914:
Because he spoke about the Judas that betrayed Apga the party that made Pandora Pete a 2 term Governor, the only party Peter Obi has won any election with?

You Shameless Creatures with zero integrity.

Only demented fellows thinks Soludo is making sense from his obvious stupidity.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Urchinpainer: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Svoboda:

Impossible.
Apga in anambra is like fish to water.
Anambra is not Sokoto or Kano, we have our senses intact. An Imam or Emir does not call the shots here! You can't hide under the influence of party and insult the will of the people.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by stanluiz(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Is now confirmed that soludo is not mentally stable.

The kind of support Obi is getting, soludo will never get it till he becomes a history. His 2nd tenure ticket is hanging on the balance.

We understand Soludo pains and anger. But we can't help him. Let him Continue to roam mad like a lunatic.

A 62 years old professor with no sense and wisdom. Anytime Soludo opens his mouth and talk, he will be talking nonsense.

Peter obi should ignore him. Silence is the best answer to a fool. Since soludo want to be a fool. He will be a fool.
Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
FunKiller:

Have u read his achievement or performance metrics during his 8 years as Anambra governor. You will not read or do research na just to open your smelly mouth waah and type rubbish on NL while scratching the craw craw on your dirty bum bum. If I check you never bath today.
I wish I could gather Al the urchins and nicompus on NL and flog u people 50 stokes each, maybe then you will get sense

Re: ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat by Exclusive101: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Should Soludo win a second term as governor may everything that gives you joy turn to source of sorrow regret n agony for you.

Penguin2:
No problem!

By the end of the 2023 elections, both Soludo and his letter will become history.

Stupid one term governor.

Win or lose for Obi, Soludo is gone.
Danisaint112:

As it stands now Soludo has been rejected by the Igbos and as it stands Soludo should/would be held responsible if APGA looses the only state they have a stronghold on.

Because Ndi Anambra has decided that Soludo would have to turn Anambra state to Dubai in other to be re-elected.

If APGA is wise Soludo should just step down for another in the next election or they (APGA) would loose Anambra State for good. sad
FalseProphet1:
I see soludo governing Anambra state for just one term.

This I have seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday / FG Awards Contract For Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.