Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu (538 Views)

We Will Eliminate Corruption & Drive Away Madness Called Kidnappers - Tinubu / 2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Watch below how Tinubu wants to eliminate corruption.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by ubest1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Can Virus heal anti-virus?
Re: BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tulubu is a loser

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
See more

Re: BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by uba1991: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Only a fool will believe that Tinubu will fight corruption. Tinubu second name is corruption, how do expect corruption to eliminate corruption.
Re: BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by alanto: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lagos system is the most corruption free in Nigeria... There's no state that has the kind of system that Lagos has. Tinubu isn't just bluffing he's telling you about something he has done not what he's thinking he can do when he has not done it before... Workers are well paid, they have good credits, they get promoted at when due. That's how to reduce corruption not when a governor makes doctors strike for 13 months because he does not want to give shi shi, that kind of doctor will harvest organs to survive, that's corruption... You people should start learning. No be everything be cruise and propaganda, it's all our future here.... Obidients don't have a different Nigeria... Tinubu is the best amongst all the candidate this can be proven by what he has done in the past...
Re: BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Corruption wants to fight corruption.
Re: BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
And this

Re: BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Can corruption eliminate corruption ?

Tinubu is obviously crazy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
alanto:
Lagos system is the most corruption free in Nigeria... There's no state that has the kind of system that Lagos has. Tinubu isn't just bluffing he's telling you about something he has done not what he's thinking he can do when he has not done it before... Workers are well paid, they have good credits, they get promoted at when due. That's how to reduce corruption not when a governor makes doctors strike for 13 months because he does not want to give shi shi, that kind of doctor will harvest organs to survive, that's corruption... You people should start learning. No be everything be cruise and propaganda, it's all our future here.... Obidients don't have a different Nigeria... Tinubu is the best amongst all the candidate this can be proven by what he has done in the past...
Same person collect 10% of Lagos igr abi?
Re: BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by T9ksy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
This just reminds me of obasanjo's speech at his swearing-in, in 1999.

He vowed to fight "corruption" to a standstill! I laughed so long and so hard, I nearly broke my ribs
Re: BREAKING: This Is How I Intend To Eliminate Corruption - Tinubu by alanto: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same person collect 10% of Lagos igr abi?
I don't if this true or false but collect the job of Lagos account auditing from AlphaBeta give it to another company and the new company will still get their 10% fee for doing the job... Lagos is not the only state using AlphaBeta matter of fact AlphaBeta is used for auditing even outside Nigeria... Should we not buy cement as not to make Dangote rich? Should we not watch tv also as not make dokpesi rich?
Use your brain.. no be everything be gra gra... Election will come and go and na all of us go suffer am... If Obi is better God forbid I campaign for someone that's lesser but obi is the least in this election based on track record.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defeats Bola Tinubu And Atiku At Presidential Polls / Moment Kano Youths Protest Hardship, Stone Officials During Buhari’s Visit / Emefiele's Plan Ok Against Bandits Not Vote Buying. My Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.