Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) (28832 Views)

Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager / Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by lhordspy: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
What do u expect when seun packed ipob member put for hin mods team??

They are not ipob member. Infact they are all yorubas. The problem is they have been bullied into this. Seun spend time on twitter worshipping the igbos/obidients. When they sneeze, he crawl and beg them.

Seun once tagged the Tinubu supporter here 'Tinubu bot' infact he opened a thread on that. Very degrading and partial.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

They are not ipob member. Infact they are all yorubas. The problem is they have been bullied into this. Seun spend time on twitter worshipping the igbos/obidients. When they sneeze, he crawl and beg them.

Seun once tagged the Tinubu supporter here 'Tinubu bot' infact he opened a thread on that. Very degrading and partial.

I referenced to it not quite long, opening a thread and tagging some set of people bots is the high of the low from from, don't know what is wrong with him lately
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tflex01:

What Seun fails to realise is that he can never please these people. Any small mistake from him they will still call him Afonja and other unprintable names. grin

I pity any Yoruba trying very hard like Seun to impress the Igbos.
never

He can never pls them, just wait a little he would hear from them
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, don't mind them jare, awon eeyan Eriokanmi grin
Lol. So am now ibo, right ? The moniker is entitled to his opinion. There's no point quoting him. He had made it clear he hates Obi while he preferred the duos. That's why its called democracy
We don't have to agree in all terms. Look at my moniker very well. Ęri( means conscience) okan mi( my heart) it means my conscience literally in yoruba. Its unfair to tag all those who are supporting Peter obi ipob just because we're not going for Tinubu. What would you call the yoruba members of his campaign team? Or chief Bode George, falz,
mr makaroni, obj, Afenifere leader, etc...Ibo? Haba! I'm not a tribalist bro. I'm Nigerian first before my tribal affiliation. I have a thousand reasons I'm not supporting tinubu.

My choice should be respected like yours. I was at lekki toll gate the day he sent soldiers to kill. Haven't same police we protested against killed my 2 fellow yorubas last December? Bola was the recent victim. You can't threaten me with military for exercising my right within the ambits of the law and now say you need my vote, laye! I don't attack or mention whoever is supporting tinubu. It's their choice.

On weather wizzy is performing or not, it's been refuted by LP that such arrangement wasn't from them. didn't you read it here on NL earlier today? So where is the moniker seeing 99% of obidients lies? Let him go and vote whoever he likes. We have our choices already.
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by shegra58: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
leisuretym:

No referendum No Erection
grin grin
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Injera(f): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:
I am not even angry at obidients for peddling the fake news to mislead the public; their usuall tactics.

But for the nairaland mod that pushed it to front page within seconds the thread was created the other day, even when It was very obvious it is a very big lie.

Lot of these has been going on consistently on this forum. The biggest relieve is that; it is just a matter of few days. Feb25 is here already

The fake news peddler and the people(especially the mod on this forum) that aid the propaganda campaign consistently, go rest.
It is either the mods have been cowered to submission by bingos or they are obis supporters
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Injera(f): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Lol. So am now ibo, right ? The moniker is entitled to his opinion. There's no point quoting him. He had made it clear he hates Obi while he preferred the duos. That's why its called democracy
We don't have to agree in all terms. Look at my moniker very well. Ęri( means conscience) okan mi( my heart) it means my conscience literally in yoruba. Its unfair to tag all those who are supporting Peter obi ipob just because we're not going for Tinubu. What would you call the yoruba members of his campaign team? Or chief Bode George, falz,
mr makaroni, obj, Afenifere leader, etc...Ibo? Haba! I'm not a tribalist bro. I'm Nigerian first before my tribal affiliation. I have a thousand reasons I'm not supporting tinubu.

My choice should be respected like yours. I was at lekki toll gate the day[b] he sent soldiers to kill[/b]. Haven't same police we protested against killed my 2 fellow yorubas last December? Bola was the recent victim. You can't threaten me with military for exercising my right within the ambits of the law and now say you need my vote, laye! I don't attack or mention whoever is supporting tinubu. It's their choice.

On weather wizzy is performing or not, it's been refuted by LP that such arrangement wasn't from them. didn't you read it here on NL earlier today? So where is the moniker seeing 99% of obidients lies? Let him go and vote whoever he likes. We have our choices already.
But obi as governor knows nothing about akwuzu killings. Baseless unfounded allegations coming from a place of envy and jealousy
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

This is how madness started long ago in your linage, frustration , heart attacks will follow next.

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Injera(f): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
wayforward2grea:

He really need to make research about some super forums that are now dead as a result of this similar stuff. It's always appear to be impossible until it gradually come to reality. The history of the past is but one long struggle upward to equality. I seriously dislike bias peopel!! Like how can you be so biased to a lot of things? Don’t you think outside all that?
Seun and his likes don't really know how ibos perceive them..weaklings. Ibo only understand force. That is why they dare not come out on mondays
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:

My choice should be respected like yours. I was at lekki toll gate the day he sent soldiers to kill. Haven't same police we protested against killed my 2 fellow yorubas last December? Bola was the recent victim. You can't threaten me with military for exercising my right within the ambits of the law and now say you need my vote, laye! I don't attack or mention whoever is supporting tinubu. It's their choice.

Well, contrary to Ur view bro, I am democratic in nature, supporting each and everyone candidate without wahala or tussles is the beauty of democracy walahi

See bro, I am not pro tinubu, as I said yesterday I did my pvc cus of obi(tho I am not voting anyone again)
The way Ur party members behaves is the reason I drop my ambition of voting
How can u be pleased cursing and calling anybody that doesn't go Ur way names?

To them anymore supporting tinubu is a tribal bigot, but if u re for obi, u re a good fellow Nigerian, the Nigeria u called zoo ooh, lol

I asked them, I even asked u sef, how many Ibos youth have u see supporting other candidates, even if not tinubu or atiku? U guys refuse to give numbers, well that is in Ur nature, but a like u, u no dey do gragra grin

These people never takes responsibility for their wrong doing, they always find the next target to heap the blame on, they are even blaming tinubu for what nnamdi kanu and Simon ekpa is causing, and u want me to vote this kind of people, no naa

Don't forget that this obi we re talking about here, that these Igbos puppies are biting people for was once a monumental failure as described by them, Owobokiri, and ifyalways once called him bad omen and would not wait for his tenure to finish, this same obi evicted all other Ibos which are not from Anambra from the Anambra government settings remember. This same obi was intolerant to other parties as claimed by soludo. And u are causing tinubu who didn't even exhibit any of this attitude ooh.

Well, u guys should sha vote right, and don't be riddled with emotions... Be thoughtful in Ur dealings sir.
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Nobodysboo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nakedtruths:
JAGABANDITS ARE DOING OVERTIME. AS TRIBALISM DIDN'T WORK, INTIMIDATION DIDN'T WORK, THEY HAVE RESORTED TO CHEAP PROPAGANDA.
WHO DOESN'T KNOW THESE POSTERS ARE THE HANDIWORK OF JAGABANDITS.
wink
Nakedtruths:
JAGABANDITS ARE DOING OVERTIME. AS TRIBALISM DIDN'T WORK, INTIMIDATION DIDN'T WORK, THEY HAVE RESORTED TO CHEAP PROPAGANDA.
WHO DOESN'T KNOW THESE POSTERS ARE THE HANDIWORK OF JAGABANDITS.
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Well, contrary to Ur view bro, I am democratic in nature, supporting each and everyone candidate without wahala or tussles is the beauty of democracy walahi

See bro, I am not pro tinubu, as I said yesterday I did my pvc cus of obi(tho I am not voting anyone again)
The way Ur party members behaves is the reason I drop my ambition of voting
How can u be pleased cursing and calling anybody that doesn't go Ur way names?

To them anymore supporting tinubu is a tribal bigot, but if u re for obi, u re a good fellow Nigerian, the Nigeria u called zoo ooh, lol

I asked them, I even asked u sef, how many Ibos youth have u see supporting other candidates, even if not tinubu or atiku? U guys refuse to give numbers, well that is in Ur nature, but a like u, u no dey do gragra grin

These people never takes responsibility for their wrong doing, they always find the next target to heap the blame on, they are even blaming tinubu for what nnamdi kanu and Simon ekpa is causing, and u want me to vote this kind of people, no naa

Don't forget that this obi we re talking about here, that these Igbos puppies are biting people for was once a monumental failure as described by them, Owobokiri, and ifyalways once called him bad omen and would not wait for his tenure to finish, this same obi evicted all other Ibos which are not from Anambra from the Anambra government settings remember. This same obi was intolerant to other parties as claimed by soludo. And u are causing tinubu who didn't even exhibit any of this attitude ooh.

Well, u guys should sha vote right, and don't be riddled with emotions... Be thoughtful in Ur dealings sir.
Thanks for your submission bro. I kuku understand your viewpoints. On the name-calling issue, everyone is guilty lol. I don't want to go there. There are some igbos I know who are voting atiku as well. Its all a matter of choice.

Obi might be of igbo extraction but his character and programme show he's Nigerian first, before tribal affiliation. He often talks to some overzealous supporters to be civil and he doesn't support violence or attack on anyone, either verbal or assault all in his name
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
The reality is this ;

OBIDATTI ISSAGOAL
[/b]Are you ready to place a bet that Obi can't win?[b]
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by adelana632: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
APC and dirty politics...APC and dirty politics......
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Urchinpainer: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
seunmsg:
The advert had fake written all over it right from the start with names of Seun Kuti, Tiwa Savage and Wiskid. But as usual, Nairaland moderators moved it to front page without verification.

It’s just a shame that the Peter Obi campaign is all about lies, propaganda and falsehood. Never seen a campaign this desperate before since I started following presidential campaigns. They don’t even consider a lie too big and indefensible before putting it out.

It's a shame that APC Urchins keep creating fake events and news to derail people!

What that poster on any official handle of Labour party?

To support APC one must be stupid!
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by 9japride(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
sapele914:
Of course we know, Tinubu is a political strategist.

Hope you remember clearly that Governor Charles Soludo was specific when he said Peter Obi is a pawn for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Only the foolish third eye blind are not aware that Peter Obi is working for Tinubu by default against his former party pdp.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are very funny. You guys are expert in gaslighting. You are a well known Tinubu supporter, so you must take a side with him. It seems you don't know who Peter Obi is, you think is he's the regular political actors we have presently? States with high revenue usually create strong men just like Rivers, Lagos etc. The kind of politics our politicians know is how to be very cunny, none of them have used their cunny wisdom to improve the country. Peter will change the dynamics of government. No more chop I chop, but must be develop we chop. It's only someone who knows he can't win by playing fair that will result to playing dirty. Such people are out of touch with the true situation of the common man.
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2023
lhordspy:

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by tampadollarsign(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
seunmsg:
The advert had fake written all over it right from the start with names of Seun Kuti, Tiwa Savage and Wiskid. But as usual, Nairaland moderators moved it to front page without verification.

It’s just a shame that the Peter Obi campaign is all about lies, propaganda and falsehood. Never seen a campaign this desperate before since I started following presidential campaigns. They don’t even consider a lie too big and indefensible before putting it out.

Okay starboy on the posts I see you but can you lose these thread it's too sickening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo / Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) / Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.