Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh (27154 Views)

[PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by doncampos: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
didn't mean to repost
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by divalishis: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
Oh no, they didn't!!!
Did they just compare Van Vicker to RMD When RMD started acting, their beloved Van was probably in his pampers, playing around in the sand.  There's no basis for comparison, gba be angry sad
Yeah I get it, they wanna protect their interest. But they should consider both sides of the story and shouldn't just try to belittle Tonto because their precious Yvonne Nelson is just as bad (if not even worse) than Tonto Dikeh. Remove the log in thy eye, oh Ghana. Before trying to remove the speck. . . .
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by MeGaStReEt: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
don_campos:

Technically speaking guys, the movie directors in the set are responsible for Tonto Dikeh's rudeness. I think they are doing the right thing by asking bar10nbar10 to apologize for her altitude towards Van.  When you are being harassed at your job by your fellow employee, whose responsibility is it to resolve the issue? the employer right? In this case the employer being the directors/producers etc have all the right to step in and resolve the issue between them. What she really need to do is get on her knees, open those fine lips and say "forgive me van, i didn't mean to be rude to you, its just that i'm very much inlove with you and i didn't know how to express my feelings to you" LOL. I'm a proud Naija boi but i will not support any wrong doing by any Nigerian. bar10nbar10 did wrong and needs to be thought a lesson before she extends this rudeness to our own movie icons.

booooollllllllllllshyyytttttt
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2011
don_campos:

Technically speaking guys, the movie directors in the set are responsible for Tonto Dikeh's rudeness. I think they are doing the right thing by asking bar10nbar10 to apologize for her altitude towards Van.  When you are being harassed at your job by your fellow employee, whose responsibility is it to resolve the issue? the employer right? In this case the employer being the directors/producers etc have all the right to step in and resolve the issue between them. What she really need to do is get on her knees, open those fine lips and say "forgive me van, i didn't mean to be rude to you, its just that i'm very much inlove with you and i didn't know how to express my feelings to you" LOL. I'm a proud Naija boi but i will not support any wrong doing by any Nigerian. bar10nbar10 did wrong and needs to be thought a lesson before she extends this rudeness to our own movie icons.

The next time someone's rude to me at work, Imma get my presido to unleash the entire naija army on the Dons.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Jald007(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2011
I see retards everywhere,

Still think it should be between tonto dikeh "toto dick" and van to sort it out,
Any ghannian on this forum?

You guys should stop seeing Nigerians as competion, we don't belong to your level.
There are 3 countries in Africa, South africa, Nigeria and others,

I hate to see you guys speak trash about Naija like you can even survive without us,
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Kc3000: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hahaahaha, so the whole country has to fight Van Damme's personal battles, with a young lady nonetheless. Ghana, you are messing up again.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2011
You can't even compare the Van Driver to Aki and PawPaw not to talk of RMD.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2011
Jald007:
I see retards everywhere,

Still think it should be between tonto dikeh "toto Joystick" and van to sort it out,
Any ghannian on this forum?

You guys should stop seeing Nigerians as competion, we don't belong to your level.
There are 3 countries in Africa, South africa, Nigeria and others,

I hate to see you guys speak trash about Naija like you can even survive without us,

Lol. Lafta no go kill me.

I dey laugh if it's true anyway. I don't know why Tonto has to display her bad behavior everywhere. Especially towards someone like Van Vicker. The guy is too nice, calm, polite, and quiet. I wonder what he did for her to lash out like that. Or maybe she shouldn't work during that certain time of the month.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. Lafta no go kill me.

I dey laugh if it's true anyway. I don't know why Tonto has to display her bad behavior everywhere. Especially towards someone like Van Vicker. The guy is too nice, calm, polite, and quiet. I wonder what he did for her to lash out like that. Or maybe she shouldn't work during that certain time of the month.

HMMMMMM . . . . Aljazzeera nairaland

are you somehow related to Van Vicker? . . . definitely No

and how do you all his qualities?
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Shokoloko(f): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2011
I lived in ghana for four yrs and those dudes r so fucking scared of us. Why cldnt Vicker stand up for himself? they feel so threatened by us that they band together like a pack of monkeys to take down one tiger. Lol. Anyway, Tontoh d̶̲̥̅̊€¥ Bleep up we all knw how she is. She's a star, it aint easy. But I think Naija shld use our home grown talent and let the ghanaians handle their biz. After what's 25mill to 180 mill?
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Costa2000(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
Few weeks ago Ghanaians musician insulted our Nation with there song,they even insulted our President, now they want to crucify Tonto because of van dicker, comparing Van dicker to RMD hahahahahahaa i cant believe this, maybe that there colour don de enter there brain.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
seedord247:
HMMMMMM . . . . Aljazzeera nairaland

are you somehow related to Van Vicker? . . . definitely No

and how do you all his qualities?

I've hung out with him a few times. I don't know what it is about Tonto Dikeh. The girl always rubs persin the wrong way. She can play her bad girl roles so well because they aren't far from her true personality.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Shokoloko(f): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2011
Yvonne Nelson is like tontoh. Knew her back in accra when she first attended the same diploma school with me before going to Central. She was a major bitch and really cld get under ur skin. But as I short so and I N̶̲̥̅̊o d̶̲̥̅̊€¥ make iyanga, she N̶̲̥̅̊o notice me @ all. She only attacked those she felt were her equals or betters. Why we N̶̲̥̅̊o d̶̲̥̅̊€¥ carry her own for head? Tontoh is Tontoh. Who N̶̲̥̅̊o like make e go play for bush.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by amblors(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2011
fame is a disease sha.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 07, 2011
I just hope Van Vicker was not rude to her too. To be honest, he does seem like an arrogant person like Genevieve rightly pointed out.
But then again, this is Tonto D!!ck. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by MyTake: 2:33am On Sep 07, 2011
I'm defineitely not a fan of Tontoh ( I really dont she'd got any acting skills- she's just loud n well, ) but then who affords Ghanian's the arrogance to make threats, what r they feeling like?/?

RUBBISH!
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 07, 2011
And ghana can chew on my mushroom top!
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by daomi(m): 3:18am On Sep 07, 2011
Imao
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by doncampos: 5:08am On Sep 07, 2011
Lets forget all this Naija vs Ghana crap, bottom line is she needs to apologize to the dude.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nayah(f): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2011
I don't understand what's happening to Tonto these days really, I used to like her as an actress maybe her surroundings badly influence her
Jall007 hope you have travelled before else I can understand your statement about Africa and its 3 countries lol and re- lol, and actually I can not get this Nigeria vs Ghana it's about 2 characters why these bashing? eh my Lord help Africa please
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by MrResource(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2011
tonto dike everyday, hmmm, nairaland girl of the week grin
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Goldieluks: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2011
What happened between these two twats?
and why the hell should Ghana movie directors be involved in a normal everyday argument between two actors?
Blimey!!!
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by fyomer: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2011
These  ghanafirewoods na wao.
when these news first came up,most NL did not surport  Tonto,so why making it a national issue?.Why didnt they carry out the same measure on
Genevive /Van saga.
Ghanians remember your song(Thank God you(we nigerians)are not Liberians)But Van is a Liberian,you guys are just licking him cause he is your normal, normal "mulato"
IN ALL ODDS 9JA IS STILL SOARING HIGHER.
GHANA SINK!!!!!!!!!.
i cam,i cat the bread, befday instead of birthday. rubbish.
Well recently i watch their news,they are improving sha
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by blank(f): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2011
Hmmm. Van Vicker dat wanted nyash but no sabi prize market?
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by fesse(f): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2011
In as much as Tonto Dike is displaying her uncutured manner outside does not warrant Ghana Film makers to compare Van Vicker to RMD. Meaning Ghanaians don't have respect.
Well, i blame it on the directors of the said movie that will end up being a crap.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by babyboy3(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2011
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker

YES GHANA'S VERSION OF SHAHRUKH KHAN!!!!! Oh Please!

Yes they are times when someone knows that they are wrong and they do the right thing and apologise! but when a so called warlord gives me the option that its either I apologise or vanish for their turf, SEE-YAH!!!!!!!!!

Theirs a reason why Peter Jackson went to New Zealand to shoot "Lords of the Ring" Tonto could tell the Ghanaians F-off they are other African movie industries that would love to have her in their movies
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by badmrkt(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2011
mehn!!!!!this little brat's really pissing me off, so stupid n crazy.i suspect this grl to be a drug baroness.how'r we sure she doesn't push drugs(cocain)?
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2011
baby-boy:

YES GHANA'S VERSION OF SHAHRUKH KHAN!!!!! Oh Please!

ROFLMAO grin grin
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Outstrip(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2011
Shouldn't there be a law against this sort of thng by now. You cannot deny someone their right to earn an income because they did not say "sorry sir". KG 2 nonsense. If she wants to be a fool let her be. Honestly the ones looking like fools here are the Ghanaian movie directors. If you are not going to use her then do not use her but to say she must apologize before you will use her in your feature is just bad business sense.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Kx: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2011
Apologies; is dis the best way to settle a misunderstanding by Ghanians?

Should nt this have been better resolved by the director/producer of the film  instead of the whole ghana nation?
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nayah(f): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2011
What about Tonto's behaviour? a lot are bashing Ghanaians about the decision but what about the image of Nigerian actress Tonto and throughout her Nigeria she's giving to the others? Well this might be overreacted from Ghanaian directors but please Tonto is as well as responsible, because she's one of the most "famous" actresses in Africa's industry and of course as this your behaviour in public counts, and you know you'll be watched in every little step you'll take and sorry saying this but as an example and in terms of image she's failed

When a child does mistakes I don't attack the person who beats him, not only I'll beat him myself but I'll accept what the person did because you've been disrespectful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Beaten Because Of Segun Wire's Family (Video) / Chiamaka: I’ll Quit Acting If My Husband Is Rich Enough To Take Care Of Me / E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.