Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos (2750 Views)

Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Trollronaldo: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi has all it takes to win Lagos.

He has a good number of indigenous Yorubas supporting him because of his stern character.
Lagos is metropolitan, most other tribes won't vote APC.

Tinubu is not very marketable to sane people, especially in a city with very learned people like Lagos.

APC should be careful, else they will get the biggest shocker of their lives.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by SaintNegro77: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
By the use of thugs you mean. Thuggery and intimidation is the homework. If it's free and fair, even their house help will not vote for him.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Qatar2022: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thugs will fail them this time because those thugs will be burn to ashes

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by SLAP44: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi has already won Lagos like yesterday. Lagos has a high percentage of educated people who understands what good governance means

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by KingKO22: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obituary and his baby factory

Pandora Obituary won the two elections through court and he failed to produced any successor

He was not love in Anambra that's why Anambra never votes for APGA when Obituary left
The fake love that Nyamirin are showing Obituary is bcs of their IPOB agenda
We patriotic Nigerians will relegate all baby factory children back up their miserably war ravaged republic grin

Wake up from ur delusional daydreaming. Obituary can't win ordinary Anambra let alone Imo or outside of SadEast

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by ibechris(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
This election is unpredictable and I can say for sure that whoever does not take Obi serious is only being stupid.

Don't write him off.

Since the creation of this country,no politician has ever risen in popularity like this man in our history.

It would only take the grace of God for Tinubu to win this election.

I don't see him winning though.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Newton2024: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
It is already late for Tinubu. People's minds are already made up.

51 Likes

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Ttalk: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
You just drop an idea that enters your mind and want us to take it as a reality.

Let me state it loud and clear, Obi will not win a single LG in Lagos state.

Tell me the indigenous people that are with Obi that LP can't present as a candidate in Federal and state elections. Was it all the Igbo that are contesting in LP in Lagos state that is indigenous people?

You have said that Lagosians are enlightened and they have already dug the record of Peter Obi as governor in Anambra and found out that he is not qualified to be a council Chairman in Lagos state.

Brief research here on Nairalsnd has shown what Anambra people think of Obi.

Should we begin to open up complaints from Igbo people against Peter Obi from Anambra1son who complained bitterly that there is no functioning primary school in his village or one Owobokiri that used to lament about the gross incompetence of Obi? All of them are now shouting Obi is the best Andrew liver Salt.

Your Obi will not even take second position in Lagos state.

Apart from Igbo residing in Lagos, no one will vote Obi. Take that and have peace of mind

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Image123(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
no be only homework, na class exercise. Is Obi vying for Lagos state governor or Nigeria's president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by sapele914(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Trollronaldo:

He has a good number of indigenous Yorubas supporting him because of his stern character.

Tinubu is not very marketable to sane people, espd3 in a city with very learned people like Lagos.

Only a person of Ndi Igbo descentry will say such nonsense.

Tinubu will win the whole South West overwhelmingly from Lagos to Ondo State, Peter Obi & Labor Parry will not win ONE Local Government Area.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Trollronaldo: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Image123:
no be only homework, na class exercise. Is Obi vying for Lagos state governor or Nigeria's president?
Well, we are focused on who's going to win Lagos now.
It's a step forward because if Lagosians come out to vote, Lagos will record highest number of voters

3 Likes

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Okoroawusa: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Anakogheri
Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Trollronaldo: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
sapele914:
Only a person of Ndi Igbo descentry will say such nonsense.
lol cheesy
I am from Anambra state, if it makes your yank. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Newton2024: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
KingKO22:
Obituary and his baby factory

Pandora Obituary won the two elections through court and he failed to produced any successor

He was not love in Anambra that's why Anambra never votes for APGA when Obituary left
The fake love that Nyamirin are showing Obituary is bcs of their IPOB agenda
We patriotic Nigerians will relegate all baby factory children back up their miserably war ravaged republic grin

Wake up from ur delusional daydreaming. Obituary can't win ordinary Anambra let alone Imo or outside of SadEast
yarimo, plead to your coordinator to hire more urchins and increase your pay because you guys are no longer finding it easy.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Tinubuadvocate: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yes we have seen how hausa hold a rally for peter pandora and other tribes too.
Trollronaldo:

Tinubu is not very marketable to sane people, especially in a city with very learned people like Lagos.

17 Likes

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Trollronaldo: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes we have seen how hausa hold a rally for peter pandora and other tribes too.
I have given you the expo, take this info to your campaign team and work with it.

1 Like

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Image123(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
ibechris:
This election is unpredictable and I can say for sure that whoever does not take Obi serious is only being stupid.

Don't write him off.

Since the creation of this country,no politician has ever risen in popularity like this man in our history.

I don't see him wining.

It only takes the grace of God for anyone to be anything in life according to the Bible. Don't be deceived by media noise, Obi has a very long way to go. Someone who is just beginning to get his acts together with organising mere political campaign rallies, which is like course 101 in Nigerian politics. You should know he has so incredibly much to do to get millions of votes. Rally doesn't pass 15,000 people on average so don't really use it to measure.

1 Like

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Trollronaldo: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Image123:

It only takes the grace of God for anyone to be anything in life according to the Bible. Don't be deceived by media noise, Obi has a very long way to go. Someone who is just beginning to get his acts together with organising mere political campaign rallies, which is like course 101 in Nigerian politics. You should know he has so incredibly much to do to get millions of votes. Rally doesn't pass 15,000 people on average so don't really use it to measure.
God won't allow a criminal like Tinubu rule this country.
Never again, affliction Shall not befall us. We re ready to take this back

1 Like

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by sapele914(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Trollronaldo:
lol cheesy
I am from Anambra state, if it makes your yank. Goodluck
Even Stella Oduah dey reside for my estate for Lagos State that years back, with enough property of SP Oil & Gas, she herself knows they only an oblivious Ipobian would say such nonsense.

33 Likes

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Trollronaldo: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
sapele914:
Even Stella Oduah dey reside for my estate for Lagos State, with enough property of SP Oil & Gas, she herself knows they only an oblivious Ipobian would say such nonsense.
ok, good to know. Thanks for this information.
Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by sapele914(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Trollronaldo:
ok, good to know. Thanks for this information.
Please concentrate on the east & leave Lagos State & South West alone.

35 Likes

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Trollronaldo: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
sapele914:
Please concentrate on the east & leave Lagos State & South West alone.
I have never been to the east. All my life I have been shuttling Lagos, Ogun, ibadan and Abuja.

But Peter Obi is my candidate, I have the brain to call a spade a spade
Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by BATified2023: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
ibechris:

Don't write him off.

I don't see him winning though.
it’s like u were still in secondary school in 2015 when buhari came in

So if tinubu with over 20 governors doesn’t win it’s peter obi that only subwa lg rally in kaduna is more than everything he had in jos that will win abi?

17 Likes

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by slimfit1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubu is 10 years late we need fresh faces .

1 Like

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Trollronaldo: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
BATified2023:

So if tinubu with over 20 governors doesn’t win it’s peter obi that only subwa lg rally in kaduna is more than everything he had in jos that will win abi?
Lol, you still don't know whats gonna hit APC. cheesy
You are living in the past
Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Ttalk: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Trollronaldo:
God won't allow a criminal like Tinubu rule this country.
Never again, affliction Shall not befall us. We re ready to take this back

You call him criminal we call him hero.

If Tinubu means criminality to you we see him in different ways. Come to Lagos and see real transformation different from pan-cake projects you are celebrating as achievement of Peter Obi.

There is no state government that execute half of project done by Lagos State, not even Abuja the Federal capital territory.

Look, Lagos state is the state with the largest workforce. Tinubu creative ideas has made it possible that an average indigenous Lagosian is absorbed into the state establishment.
LAMATA, LAWMA, LASTMA 37 area councils and many other more are daily absorbing our teaming youth into service, these people will teach you what politics and governance is in Lagos come February.

Peter Obi will not win 1 single LG in Lagos State

35 Likes

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Ttalk: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I have never been to the east. All my life I have been shuttling Lagos, Ogun, ibadan and Abuja.

But Peter Obi is my candidate, I have the brain to call a spade a spade

Then that brian is damaged with so much emotion and fabrications otherwise you should be the one telling your gullible people that Peter Obi has a long way to go if he is going to be the president of this country

34 Likes

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Ttalk: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
BATified2023:

That guy is delusional

34 Likes

Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by emerged01(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
20 LG with 37 LCDA. Ok nah!
Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Trollronaldo: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ttalk:

Then that brian is damaged with so much emotion and fabrications otherwise you should be the one telling your gullible people that Peter Obi has a long way to go if he is going to be the president of this country
ok thanks for the info, God bless you
Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by Trollronaldo: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ttalk:

You call him criminal we call him hero.

If Tinubu means criminality to you we see him in different ways. Come to Lagos and see real transformation different from pan-cake projects you are celebrating as achievement of Peter Obi.

There is no state government that execute half of project done by Lagos State, not even Abuja the Federal capital territory.

Look, Lagos state is the state with the largest workforce. Tinubu creative ideas has made it possible that an average indigenous Lagosian is absorbed into the state establishment.
LAMATA, LAWMA, LASTMA 37 area councils and many other more are daily absorbing our teaming youth into service, these people will teach you what politics and governance is in Lagos come February.

Peter Obi will not win 1 single LG in Lagos State
It's not a news that thieves will think that a supertheif is a hero
Re: If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos by codedguy1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked / Onye Ori: Chimaraoke Nnamani Gets Disgraced In Enugu State / Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.