Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,214 members, 7,860,366 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Lazy Man's Way To Become A Millionaire In Less Than 5 Years - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Lazy Man's Way To Become A Millionaire In Less Than 5 Years (258 Views)

GUO@75: How I Became A Millionaire At 21 / How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes / Digital Marketing: How To Be A Millionaire In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lazy Man's Way To Become A Millionaire In Less Than 5 Years by chuks2023: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
If you're lazy there is a way you can achieve millionaire status without much effort and capital.

This method requires luck and it requires you to put just 10 naira into it.

can anyone guess what it is?

The method is sports betting. football betting to be precise.

Hear me out.

if you can successfully predict full time draws in 15 football matches and stake 10 naira You win 50 million naira.

you can stake as low as 10 naira on sporty bet.

Sounds easy but it requires a lot of luck.

If you stake 10 naira everyday that's 300 naira per month, that's 3600 naira per year. minimum capital

If you stake 10 naira everyday trying to predict full time draws in 15 football matches you might become a millionaire in less than 5 years.

Good luck
Re: The Lazy Man's Way To Become A Millionaire In Less Than 5 Years by CodeTemplar: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lol... God help you and your type.

1 Like

Re: The Lazy Man's Way To Become A Millionaire In Less Than 5 Years by chuks2023: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
You will need God and Luck with this method
CodeTemplar:
Lol... God help you and your type.
Re: The Lazy Man's Way To Become A Millionaire In Less Than 5 Years by Esope6320: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin
Re: The Lazy Man's Way To Become A Millionaire In Less Than 5 Years by ibechris(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lazy man's way to early destruction.

I dey laugh.

Someone said,that after he introduced his landlord to betnaija,both of them are now tenants.

Which means his landlord has sold his house to gamble.
Re: The Lazy Man's Way To Become A Millionaire In Less Than 5 Years by chuks2023: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
That's why I said 10 naira. If you spend 10 naira everyday on sports betting. it's nothing. 10 naira can't even buy tom tom nowadays.
ibechris:
Lazy man's way to early destruction.

I dey laugh.

Someone said,that after he introduced his landlord to betnaija,both of them are now tenants.

Which means his landlord has sold his house to gamble.

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Banking Hall Turns To Battle Field (VIDEO) / This Affiliate Beginners Course Will Show You How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly. / Moniepoint Women In Tech Internship For Young African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.