Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos (20889 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Ruggedniggaone: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
owiko:
Impressive. Majority of Obi supporters are meaningfully engaged Nigerians who may, or may not have time to spare to attend campaigns, but would go out en masse come 25th February to vote. Don't be decieved by billions of naira induced campaign rallies, ObiDatti is the team to beat
consolation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by sapele914(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
jcross19:
how old are you ? If obi can pull this kind of crowd in a state owned by APC? Do you think APC are not jittering? You are talking nonsense!! You are comparing a man who have no senate, representative or other sets of flag bearer , just him alone but APC or PDP will always campaign many flag bearers each flag bearer comes with his own bought crowd then tagged it a crowd... Peter is a goal if you don't know!!
What crowd? How many of the local governments in the state did he visit?

Or you think it is just to land, talk & go is campaigning? Especially when we know that the stingy thing will not drop money for them on his exit.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by ItsTutsi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
I'm glad u tactically accept Pandora Anini campaign rallies lately gave been poor and scanty
owiko:
Impressive. Majority of Obi supporters are meaningfully engaged Nigerians who may, or may not have time to spare to attend campaigns, but would go out en masse come 25th February to vote. Don't be decieved by billions of naira induced campaign rallies, ObiDatti is the team to beat
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by onlinedigital(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Africum:
PETER IS BETTER...... PETER TO THE RESCUE

PETER IS NOT BETTER, HE IS THE BEST AMONG THE THREE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Theoarhics: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
spy24:
Platue
Benue
Lagos
Ondo
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
South East(5states)

Will give block votes to Obi Datti

I solidly agree with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Pakute: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
ukaface:
If Nigeria miss this man, then this country can’t ever be redeemed again.

Nigerians be wise
Vote wisely
Na beg I Dey beg Una, Abeg
I want to buy pure water #5 again( that was what I met) i want to see Nigeria work again in every sectors, I want the healthcare system to make sense . Abeg
No let this country to fall inside well Abeg ooooo

Dunno why I’m scared of this election.
Peter Obi would only happen to you and your family, that fraud will never happen to Nigeria.

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by jamace(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Africum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzS4UOkpMhk

The presidential campaign rally of the Labour Party continues today in Jos, the capital of plateau State and thousands of supporters are on ground to welcome H.E Peter Obi to the city. These are pictures from the rally.
#OperationRescueNigeriaWithPeterObi

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by sukar886: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
, wetin be this?..., shey nah obimumu birthday u dey do for this place ni
Wasted sperm
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Apophenia24k: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
The terrible thing about Peter Obi, His campaign and Obedients is that they are hypocrites, they tell too many lies and they don't own up. All they know how to do is to portray their Principal as a Saint and also a Perfect being. Only foolish people will fall for the gimmicks.

If another party pulls crowd, the crowd was rented but if Obi pulls crowd, the crowd is organic.

[b]If another Contestant is seen with Gumi, they will say he is a terrorist but if Obi is seen with Gumi, they will give one useless excuse or the other.

It has been established that you people are the worst set of people in Nigeria. If Jesus christ criticises Obi, you people will say Jesus is antichrist and if the Devil hails Obi, you people will say Satan is the son of God.

What a people! Spits !

[b]Your Obi will not even come second in the Election, he will drag 3rd position with Kwankwaso. That's if Kwankwaso doesn't even step down.

Good riddance!

If deep in your heart this is truth, you wouldn't even bother writing this epistle.. as a psychologist I know the part of your body this shit is coming from..

Sorry dear, we'll all be fine at last
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Araokogbamula: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
, wetin be this?..., shey nah obimumu birthday u dey do for this place ni

urchins grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Maxsunny: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,na cry you de cry like this ni, this wan pain me walahi, pls stop crying and join the moving train, you cant be sending a person coming back from the market to buy you something, it has to be a person going to the market that will buy something for you,quote author=NaughtyBrainiac post=120221585]The terrible thing about Peter Obi, His campaign and Obedients is that they are hypocrites, they tell too many lies and they don't own up. All they know how to do is to portray their Principal as a Saint and also a Perfect being. Only foolish people will fall for the gimmicks.

If another party pulls crowd, the crowd was rented but if Obi pulls crowd, the crowd is organic.

[b]If another Contestant is seen with Gumi, they will say he is a terrorist but if Obi is seen with Gumi, they will give one useless excuse or the other.

It has been established that you people are the worst set of people in Nigeria. If Jesus christ criticises Obi, you people will say Jesus is antichrist and if the Devil hails Obi, you people will say Satan is the son of God.

What a people! Spits !

[b]Your Obi will not even come second in the Election, he will drag 3rd position with Kwankwaso. That's if Kwankwaso doesn't even step down.

Good riddance!
[/quote]
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by deygar: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Truth be said I have not seen this kind of organic love for anyone in Nigeria in a long time....obi owns my vote, weather he wins or not,I will love to be on the good side of history...just the way I did not vote for pmb..and have no regrets about it..

2 Likes

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by sapele914(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
jamace:

#OperationRescueNigeriaWithPeterObi

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Brightest04(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
I have no problem with those living out the last days of their lives talking about Tinubu or Atiku for presidency, but i'm angry with the youngs who want to live their lives in perpetual slavery of foolishness supporting old men who will eventually end spending their terms in sick beds in voted into power.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Honestfrend: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:

If any obedient in the south east can raise a Nigerian flag in his father's Compound for 3 days, I will vote for Peter Obi

How many vote u get?
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Curious345: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:
I'm glad u tactically accept Pandora Anini campaign rallies lately gave been poor and scanty

Can't you see you've achieved nothing with all these your bullcheet capping ?

I advice we find you a job, even if it's doing cleaner in an eatery , to keep you busy at least .

. you're as lazy as fucck
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by PS712: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
spy24:
Platue
Benue
Lagos
Ondo
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
South East(5states)

No be lie.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Africum:
PETER IS BETTER...... PETER TO THE RESCUE
Obi yet to arrive the venue
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Investorsci: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Benin-PO wins

Pleatuea/jos-PO wins

Imo state PO wins

Taraba state-PO wins

Akwa ibom PO wins

Cross river PO wins

Porthacourt PO wins

Bayelsa PO wins

Osun PO wins

Anambra PO wins.

Delta PO wins

Enugu PO wins

Kaduna PO wins

Niger state PO wins

Abuja PO wins

Lagos PO wins

All this state are for Peter including .

The love and acceeptability is top notch.

Peter is better
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Faber(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
spy24:
Platue
Benue
Lagos
Ondo
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
South East(5states)

oga where is Bayelsa and FCT in your list, update ur post before I come back, I want go pami and nkwobi joint
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by victorsola: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
spy24:
Platue
Benue
Lagos
Ondo
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
South East(5states)

this is funny .
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by sapele914(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Investorsci:

Benin-PO wins

Pleatuea/jos-PO wins

Imo state PO wins

Taraba state-PO wins

Akwa ibom PO wins

Cross river PO wins

Porthacourt PO wins

Bayelsa PO wins

Osun PO wins

Anambra PO wins.

Delta PO wins

Enugu PO wins

Kaduna PO wins

Niger state PO wins

Abuja PO wins

Lagos PO wins

All this state are for Peter including .

The love and acceeptability is top notch.

Peter is better
Ipobian because you were taught in Biafra that Benin is a state, & Port Harcourt also is a state in the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by timota(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
spy24:
Platue
Benue
Lagos
Ondo
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
South East(5states)

U forgot to add taraba state for north east
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by blahc007: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
owiko:
Impressive. Majority of Obi supporters are meaningfully engaged Nigerians who may, or may not have time to spare to attend campaign rallies, but would go out en masse come 25th February to vote. Don't be decieved by billions of naira induced campaign rallies, ObiDatti is the team to beat
Even Igbo guys still dey there shop de sell....I enter the busiest Igbo biz area today...Dem no close shop for the rally.

Trully, election day go mata

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Justiceleague1: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
NIGERIANS PLEASE THIS IS NIT ABOUT TRIBE OR ANYTHING. THIS IS SIMPLY A GRAND GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MAKES THINGS BETTER FOR US ALL.

THIS IS A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!!!

IT WILL BE EASY TO VOTE AGAINST SOMEONE LIKE PETER OBI AT THE EXPIRATION OF HIS FIRST TENURE,IF HE FAILS TO PERFORM. BUT OTHERS,IF THEY FAIL TO PERFORM,IT WILL NOT BE EASY O....

2019 AFTER BUHARI'S FIRST TENURE, PEOPLE WERE AFRAID AND SAID,"ABEG O,LET HIM DO HIS SECOND TERM O,WE NOR WANT WAHALA"

NOW OPPORTUNITY BECKONS, OPPORTUNITY IS HERE AGAIN
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by ComeToJesus: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
OriOko88:
angry
PDP is winning plateau state. Nigeria project is bigger than Obi. Only Atiku and a healthy Tinubu have d guts to face current nigerian challenges. Na cabals go finish Obi if he gets there. Atiku and Tinubu HV been in this Nigeria struggle since d 80s so they deserve to b be president cos d experience is there.

Obi still need more grooming class to attend. This is not his Time! cool

Go to those that have sense and buy some..
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by UnfairLife7(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

You mean same place Tinubu went with buhari all the ministers and over 20 governors yet could not fill the stadium? Even after bringing people from Kaduna ?
even my secondary school assembly is more than this show of shame campaign
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by EdwardRandy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:

If any obedient in the south east can raise a Nigerian flag in his father's Compound for 3 days, I will vote for Peter Obi
Mugu, shove your vote up your ass. We no need am, and come next month, Obi go rule you and your papa.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by pacespot(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wow, that is only what I can say.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Mindcure: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Why are you guys now scared of sharing aerial view of your campaigns?
What's going on

Meanwhile, Where's that COWARD that answers
ewu

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Mindcure: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:
even my secondary school assembly is more than this show of shame campaign
ewu

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Pascal9: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sentiment aside Peter obi is wasting his time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Ambode’s Residence / Rivers: More Pro-Wike Supporters Collapse Structure For Fubara / Why Do Most Nigerians Shout When They Speak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.