Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos (21146 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by MrEverest(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
The terrible thing about Peter Obi, His campaign and Obedients is that they are hypocrites, they tell too many lies and they don't own up. All they know how to do is to portray their Principal as a Saint and also a Perfect being. Only foolish people will fall for the gimmicks.

If another party pulls crowd, the crowd was rented but if Obi pulls crowd, the crowd is organic.

[b]If another Contestant is seen with Gumi, they will say he is a terrorist but if Obi is seen with Gumi, they will give one useless excuse or the other.

It has been established that you people are the worst set of people in Nigeria. If Jesus christ criticises Obi, you people will say Jesus is antichrist and if the Devil hails Obi, you people will say Satan is the son of God.

What a people! Spits !

[b]Your Obi will not even come second in the Election, he will drag 3rd position with Kwankwaso. That's if Kwankwaso doesn't even step down.

Good riddance!

See pains and agony cheesy cheesy
Mudashiru olaniyi, no go kill yourself on top Obi matter o.

Nigerians have rejected Bat and Obi is the chosen one!

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by searchlight: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
OriOko88:
angry
PDP is winning plateau state. Nigeria project is bigger than Obi. Only Atiku and a healthy Tinubu have d guts to face current nigerian challenges. Na cabals go finish Obi if he gets there. Atiku and Tinubu HV been in this Nigeria struggle since d 80s so they deserve to b be president cos d experience is there.

Obi still need more grooming class to attend. This is not his Time! cool
Lol maybe you said this same thing in 2015 and 2019, at least you have seen where your dullard of daura brought us to. Tinubu and Atiku are old sick criminals, and it will be worst that this administration if we allow thieves access to our national treasury.

Can you argue that Atiku and tinubu are not corrupt?
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by ZombieTERROR: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
, wetin be this?..., shey nah obimumu birthday u dey do for this place ni

Did you Taste your phone today?...

see how Old Tinubu that forgets his party name is tasting his mic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by searchlight: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
atobs4real:
THIS ELECTION IS GOING TO BE SWEET OO
EVERY BODY DEY GET HOPE. MYSELF AND MY FAMILY VOTE GOES TO BAT. PLEASE DON'T INSULT ME OOOO
Are you a tribalist, political actor, religious bigot or an illiterate?

These are the set of people that will vote Tinubu or APC. Check yourself and tell me.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by searchlight: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
The terrible thing about Peter Obi, His campaign and Obedients is that they are hypocrites, they tell too many lies and they don't own up. All they know how to do is to portray their Principal as a Saint and also a Perfect being. Only foolish people will fall for the gimmicks.

If another party pulls crowd, the crowd was rented but if Obi pulls crowd, the crowd is organic.

[b]If another Contestant is seen with Gumi, they will say he is a terrorist but if Obi is seen with Gumi, they will give one useless excuse or the other.

It has been established that you people are the worst set of people in Nigeria. If Jesus christ criticises Obi, you people will say Jesus is antichrist and if the Devil hails Obi, you people will say Satan is the son of God.

What a people! Spits !

[b]Your Obi will not even come second in the Election, he will drag 3rd position with Kwankwaso. That's if Kwankwaso doesn't even step down.

Good riddance!
We are never going to allow any old criminal to have access to our national treasury not even Tinubu.

Wait are you not aware that tinubu is a thieve?

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by searchlight: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:

If any obedient in the south east can raise a Nigerian flag in his father's Compound for 3 days, I will vote for Peter Obi
We don't need your vote. Vote your fellow fool

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by macrodata(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
owiko:
Impressive. Majority of Obi supporters are meaningfully engaged Nigerians who may, or may not have time to spare to attend campaign rallies, but would go out en masse come 25th February to vote. Don't be decieved by billions of naira induced campaign rallies, ObiDatti is the team to beat
Bros, na house I dey today because it's my child's birthday. Funny enough a lot of people are not even aware of campaign today. What you see here is just a tiny fraction of people waiting to vote PO. Myself and friends inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Emola12(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
, wetin be this?..., shey nah obimumu birthday u dey do for this place ni
you go cry blood

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Mrmb: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Africum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzS4UOkpMhk

The presidential campaign rally of the Labour Party continues today in Jos, the capital of plateau State and thousands of supporters are on ground to welcome H.E Peter Obi to the city. These are pictures from the rally.

See as empty seats plenty
Another failed campaign grin grin grin
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by xyrexzmanto: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
U omitted FCT.... d love 4obi herr is massive.
spy24:
Platue
Benue
Lagos
Ondo
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
South East(5states)

Will give block votes to Obi Datti
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by edungene7: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:

What a people! Spits !

Good riddance!
more of yr tears is needed please I want to prepare rice with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by ItsTutsi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lol I'm employed
Curious345:

Can't you see you've achieved nothing with all these your bullcheet capping ?

I advice we find you a job, even if it's doing cleaner in an eatery , to keep you busy at least .

. you're as lazy as fucck
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by ukaface(f): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pakute:

Peter Obi would only happen to you and your family, that fraud will never happen to Nigeria.
if po is fraud then what is BAT and Atiku??

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Danisaint112(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:

If any obedient in the south east can raise a Nigerian flag in his father's Compound for 3 days, I will vote for Peter Obi

You will not vote Obi because your mind is made up stop making cheap offer to score cheap points for your PDAPC candidates

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by owiko(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Where in my comment did you deduce your conclusion from? I hope you have watched the videos from the rally? It is not too late to be a patriotic citizen, vote good governance my brother
ItsTutsi:
I'm glad u tactically accept Pandora Anini campaign rallies lately gave been poor and scanty

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
OriOko88:
angry
PDP is winning plateau state. Nigeria project is bigger than Obi. Only Atiku and a healthy Tinubu have d guts to face current nigerian challenges. Na cabals go finish Obi if he gets there. Atiku and Tinubu HV been in this Nigeria struggle since d 80s so they deserve to b be president cos d experience is there.

Grooming class indeed. How many Grooming class Macron, Obama ,etc get? Believe in yourself brother. Buhari without cabal is still president. Don't limit yourself mentally. If u can dream it, u can achieve it

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by 1Dray(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
sapele914:
It is not about you, the great Fela Kuti summed it up like this when he said that 1 veto vote, is equal to 99 or more.

You & your political sojourners are just puppets in the grand scheme of things, you have absolutely no say whatsoever who becomes president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Who is this hopeless one? Renew your hopelessness in peace. You can't drag us to your hopelessness.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Igba123: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
OriOko88:
angry

obviously you don't know what is meant by cabals.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by OriOko88(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Go to those that have sense and buy some..
Go tell ur daddy that.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Iykoto86(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
spy24:
Platue
Benue
Lagos
Ondo
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
South East(5states)

Will give block votes to Obi Datti
Dont forget FCT.we move.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Pakute: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
ukaface:
if po is fraud then what is BAT and Atiku??
Neither Tinubu nor Atiku subjected 50% of citizens under their respective government to poverty but a man like Obi broke all negative records, he is fraud personified.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Guyman01: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
I have never seen people in Jos being happy and excited like this in a very long while cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by levi22(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lol now e don reach like this?? Shey you guys said Obi is not known in the north? Lol his popularity keeps growing una go see sumtin
Konjiboii:
Las las no be by crowd sha, I talk so based on the video when the opps do rally but the people still dey boo them, na to do rally when people go show 100% support without being paid to attend be the koko.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Konjiboii: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
levi22:
Lol now e don reach like this?? Shey you guys said Obi is not known in the north? Lol his popularity keeps growing una go see sumtin

You miss the message comrade,I'm a staunch Obi supporter, I dey highlight to people when go wan talk say the crowd no plenty say even with the fact obi no dey dash money him still dey pull crowd. Unlike PDAPC when go pay to get crowd but still receive ela/isho

2 Likes

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by levi22(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
I shield my sword Comrade no vex we on the same team I now understand the sarcasm
Konjiboii:

You miss the message comrade,I'm a staunch Obi supporter, I dey highlight to people when go wan talk say the crowd no plenty say even with the fact obi no dey dash money him still dey pull crowd. Unlike PDAPC when go pay to get crowd but still receive ela/isho

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Graysons: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by jamace(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=sapele914 post=120222116][/quote] Your aged, sick and mentally demented Tinubu licks the MIC to 'TASTE the MIC'. grin grin
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by JOemmy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nna men see crowd soludo how market?
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
TIGERSKY:
Hmmm
Why hmmmm.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by ObiOkpor(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
77up:
untop this cropped image grin grin
Cry more. Your tears are actually delicious!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident / Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.