Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

If You Are A 9-5 Worker Or A Student, This Article Is For You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Are A 9-5 Worker Or A Student, This Article Is For You (207 Views)

The Financial Safe Net is not a 9-5 Any More ...Here is What Is / How I Survive As A Bachelor Without A 9-5 Job / A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A 9-5 Worker Or A Student, This Article Is For You by Vicdave19(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Everybody knows that the online space is filled with different way in which you can earn money for yourself. But few of them are either genuine or scam.

I wanted to make more money because where I worked I was earning about 25k monthly, so I thought in my heart that there should be a way to make money online with your smartphone.

So I began to search YouTube and i watch a lot of videos on YouTube to the extent of even downloading many of them to discover and look for a way I can make extra income online but I was loosing focus, because you will definitely get access to a lot of video which many of them might not be legit way to make money online. The moment I finish watching a video I will pause my YouTube and try what I learnt in that particular video. After trying I will see the next video that talks about how to make $1000 monthly. The moment I begin to watch the video, I will forget about the other videos I have watched and also implement. This is to tell you that I was actually losing focus.

There was a particular day I was scrolling on my Facebook account when I saw and ad that talks about How to make money online with Affiliate Marketing. So the moment I click the ad, I was directed to the person dm. So, the person gave me a well explanatory video to watch, after watching the major thing that broke my heart was when he said that I will have to pay for a course, which I don't have money to pay for. So, I forgot about Affiliate Marketing from that moment.

So every week the person always post on his status on how he has been earning weekly with Affiliate Marketing but what still broke my heart was I don't have the money to start, until he told me that aside learning sales and marketing that there are other skills i can still learn. Skills like, web design, graphic design, copywriting and how to run Facebook ads. The moment he made mention of this skill I began to look for money to start not just to make money as Affiliate Marketer but also to learn other various digital skills.

So from them my financial has changed with the help of Affiliate Marketing and various skills that I have learnt.

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Investors, What Coin Are You Currently Holding / How To Trade Google Adsence / Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.