Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) (42567 Views)

People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) / Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians / ESN Members Use Nigerian Policemen Head For Barbecue (very Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by drlateef: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Fake set up. The vehicles could have belonged to PDP and they are using them to campaign for APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by searchlight: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
ogunara:

most of you are poor and cannot afford to buy our property. the few of you are just making easy money for yorubas. Second, If you cared so much about southern unity, why did obi not choose a yoruba running mate instead of the same north?
Southern unity kill you there. Who want unity with a treacherous tribe? I'd rather be alone that being with a snake.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by descarado: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Only if southern politicians will take note.
No matter what you do for these people, they will betray you.

Soludo is their latest toy.
He should learn from Jonathan, amaechi and tinubu and so many others. Let's not add wike.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by faceland: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Even Shettima is voting PDP on D-day

RealLagosBoy:
Thïefnubu doesn't know what the Northerners are cooking for him.

Since the Southerners doesn't want to cooperate I see power going back to the North.

An average Northerner will never leave a healthy Atiku or an educated Kwankwaso and vote for a mentally derailed Thïefnubu.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by Chetas81(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Emir01:
Old strategy
maybe you're living in moon if not ____ you're just a slave of existence based on your comment

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by 43Ronin: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urchins hafa? After 2023..

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by musty16: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mtcheeew! This is no news abeg, if you have a Sharon or Toyota picnic car you can take it to either APC or PDP to register as a campaign car and you will negotiate for the amount of days you will be paid while driving within the state with loud speakers on top of your car.
In 2019 I did campaign with my elder brother Sharon and I was paid 150k for four days. The only thing they do is to paste their campaign stickers all over the car and u play their campaign songs all round the city all through the day. I did for PDP during presidential election while during governorship election, I did for PRP candidate in Bauchi.
All in all na normal hustle
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by respect80(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Na Atiku buy fuel inside the bus but na tinubu own the bus
It's called division of labour cheesy
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheChameleon:
coming from ONYEBUCHI

Some folks are determined to be 4th Class citizens for life. grin grin grin

Jealousy and envy of Yoruba tribe always keeps them enslaved to us
Off point. Face your nightmare.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by 196chetachi: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Na Atiku buy fuel inside the bus but na tinubu own the busNa Atiku buy fuel inside the bus but na tinubu own the bus...
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by 43Ronin: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
ogunara:

most of you are poor and cannot afford to buy our property. the few of you are just making easy money for yorubas. Second, If you cared so much about southern unity, why did obi not choose a yoruba running mate instead of the same north?
Igbos own halfs of banana island. Non-indigenes own more than half the propeties In lagos especially igbos and hausa.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
ogunara:

Lolssssss, every fucking day, igbo man is buying and demolishing Yoruba property. Maybe na slum u dey stay

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by descarado: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
SLAP44:
Someone has been scammed grin
Not about tinubu being scammed but southern politicians sputing their brothers just for these people.
Amaechi as transport minister did nothing for his people. What of Jonathan?
Concentrated everything in the North yet they bullied him out with the help of the south.

Now tinubu. South feel so inferior before these people yet, South runs the economy.

I see some of you guys posts here doing the same thing the politician does. Because tinubu is not your candidate, it's all okay.
Soludo is their latest toy.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by Frankbaro(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
ogunara:

blame obi if north wins. You people were working with atiku all this time until the obis sudden betrayal of his party. Now its "southerners can't cooperate" as if we ever were working together in the first place. nonsense. If you cared so much about southern unity, why did obi not choose a yoruba running mate instead of the same north.

Mugu! Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
43Ronin:

Igbos own halfs of banana island. Non-indigenes own more than half the propeties In lagos especially igbos and hausa.
LOL 😂
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
searchlight:
Southern unity kill you there. Who want unity with a treacherous tribe? I'd rather be alone that being with a snake.
Great then it’s tinubu or north 2023
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolssssss, every fucking day, igbo man is buying and demolishing Yoruba property. Maybe na slum u dey stay
You are delusional. They are Yorubas buying the property. Get over yourself. SE is the POOREST REGION in Nigeria. Are you not ashamed? 😂
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by ComeToJesus: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
God abeg

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by floret23(f): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheChameleon:
coming from ONYEBUCHI

Some folks are determined to be 4th Class citizens for life. grin grin grin

Jealousy and envy of Yoruba tribe always keeps them enslaved to us
Wait, why do you Yoruba muslims worship Northerners but hate Igbos? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better!

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by cjayro12345: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
The moment Tinubu agreed on Muslim/Muslim Ticket that was the deception the Northerners sold to him. He fell into the trap. Why did President Buhari not use that option. He knew Nigerians wont accept it. :

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by rolams(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Make Wike dey there dey disturb people's peace with his foolish G-5. He is the reason most of these Northerners are queuing behind Atiku.
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by rolams(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
musty16:
Mtcheeew! This is no news abeg, if you have a Sharon or Toyota picnic car you can take it to either APC or PDP to register as a campaign car and you will negotiate for the amount of days you will be paid while driving within the state with loud speakers on top of your car.
In 2019 I did campaign with my elder brother Sharon and I was paid 150k for four days. The only thing they do is to paste their campaign stickers all over the car and u play their campaign songs all round the city all through the day. I did for PDP during presidential election while during governorship election, I did for PRP candidate in Bauchi.
All in all na normal hustle

But all your candidates lost why?

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by musty16: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
rolams:

But all your candidates lost why?
And who told you I was supporting any? It's just business and I got paid for the amount of days I worked.
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by shimolv: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by bonnyhope: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
True patriots.

Atiku is coming

Obi is coming rather

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by Anndrew(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Na Atiku buy fuel inside the bus but na tinubu own the bus
lolz..na obi dey drive the bus
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by rolams(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
musty16:

And who told you I was supporting any? It's just business and I got paid for the amount of days I worked.

I didn't say you support them now! I mean, all the candidates you campaigned for.
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by Shikini: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Na waooo
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by searchlight: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
ogunara:

Great then it’s tinubu or north 2023
If not obi the north should keep it as long as they want.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by JOemmy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Is this not a criminal offense?
Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
ogunara:

You are delusional. They are Yorubas buying the property. Get over yourself. SE is the POOREST REGION in Nigeria. Are you not ashamed? 😂
Ago palace, surulere, okota.
Then, business. Alaba, ikeja and ladipo. Igbos cum una side come take over, shame no dey catch una.
Go to Idimu, their fathers has sold their landed properties to igbo. Igbos now turn them into warehouses

1 Like

Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by amuwo1980: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kingspin:
Both PDP and APC are paying. Is the same crowd they are hiring
You are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tough Policies: IMF, World Bank Take Over Nigeria’s Economy - TribuneOnline / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara / Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.