Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) (929 Views)

APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 7:54am On Mar 14
In the North, People freely make videos of Soldier. It is a normal thing in the North.

Warning: Do not try this in another Region grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V00eBqhR1o4
Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 7:56am On Mar 14
N

Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by SoNature(m): 8:38am On Mar 14
It's becoming clearer that there are four Constitutions in Nigeria...one for the North and another for the South. One for Christians and another for Muslims.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by Bendeco2020: 8:48am On Mar 14
I hate rubbish complains. Stop feeling insecure or attracting unnecessary enemies.

Do you know who record the video or the situation when he/she did that?

Trying to video soldiers when they are punishing someone or on duty is different compared to this video.
Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by Cindypresh(f): 9:38am On Mar 14
Bendeco2020:
I hate rubbish complains. Stop feeling insecure or attracting unnecessary enemies.

Trying to video soldiers when they are punishing someone or on duty is different compared to this video.

Anything to defend rubbish

Same soldiers that you can't even play ordinary game, game oo in their presence on the road down south.

6 Likes

Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:41pm On Mar 14
Cindypresh:

Anything to defend rubbish

Same soldiers that you can't even play ordinary game, game oo in their presence on the road down south.

True
Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by adebowales: 6:08pm On Mar 14
Bendeco2020:

there was a day I was trying to take pictures of soldiers doing parade in Lagos because I love their gyrations, I was surprised one of them told his colleagues to smash my phone on the floor, luckily the guy told me to keep the phone that they don’t video them. I was surprised to know that for the first time
Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 1:39pm On Mar 16
adebowales:
there was a day I was trying to take pictures of soldiers doing parade in Lagos because I love their gyrations, I was surprised one of them told his colleagues to smash my phone on the floor, luckily the guy told me to keep the phone that they don’t video them. I was surprised to know that for the first time

Soldiers don't allow people to video them
Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by VaselineCrew: 2:45pm On Mar 16
LocalFARMERS:

Is this a Nigerian Law?

Or is this just from years and years of oppression.

I'd like you to show me the law that says soldiers can't be filmed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by adebowales: 3:20pm On Mar 16
LocalFARMERS:

wow that’s ridiculous

1 Like

Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:29am On Mar 17
adebowales:
wow that’s ridiculous

Yea
Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:31am On Mar 17
VaselineCrew:

Is this a Nigerian Law?

Or is this just from years and years of oppression.

I'd like you to show me the law that says soldiers can't be filmed.

No it's not. But they mostly do this in the Southern part of this Country. In the North, Soldiers don't oppress People. You can see how people are freely making videos of Soldiers with their Phones on that video. This took place in Kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by Gentino(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17
SoNature:
It's becoming clearer that there are four Constitutions in Nigeria...one for the North and another for the South. One for Christians and another for Muslims.

Six actually, one for the poor and another for the rich.

1 Like

Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by MrPOTUS: 12:09pm On Mar 17
LocalFARMERS:

No it's not. But they mostly do this in the Southern part of this Country. In the North, Soldiers don't oppress People. You can see how people are freely making videos of Soldiers with their Phones on that video. This took place in Kaduna.

Dem know say if dem try rubbish for North, dem go collect and nothing go happen.

Na only south their oppression dey work undecided
Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by Dpharisee: 1:00pm On Mar 17
LocalFARMERS:

In northern Nigeria its different, they video them and they do nothing
I stay in the North
Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:40am On Mar 18
Dpharisee:

In northern Nigeria ots different, they video them and they do nothing
I stay in the North

True talk
Re: People Freely Make Videos Of Soldiers In The North (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:41am On Mar 18
MrPOTUS:

Dem know say if dem try rubbish for North, dem go collect and nothing go happen.

Na only south their oppression dey work undecided

grin

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Chime, Nnamani’s Rift Blows Open . / Etteh Made Mistakes But… – Bode George / Anc Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.