Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Man Is Man Enemy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Is Man Enemy (718 Views)

An Experienced Despatch/delivery Man Is Needed Urgently / See Why "An Idle Man Is The Devil'$ Workshop" / A Mechanical Draft Man Is Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Is Man Enemy by axeman2(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Good evening nairalanders people are so heartless this days my friend I'm staying with I ask him for a favour I ask him to lend to help me with just 2000# at the end of the month I will pay him back he claimed that he doesn't have a penny, imagine this friend of mine went and bought dog food over 1500# and since morning I'm yet to eat but why are humans so heartless?
Re: Man Is Man Enemy by axeman2(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thesame person that can't lend me 2000# has 1500# to spend on an animal
Re: Man Is Man Enemy by peter0071(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Let us be real. the Human may have another option to the cash elsewhere...but the animal doesn't. Beside if the dog is his, then he has more responsibility to the dog than to the friend. Sorry but this is my assertion.

Thanks not wickedness to me

10 Likes

Re: Man Is Man Enemy by superCleanworks(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
with the way you write and your sense of entitlement, your friend is right.
you are far less than a dog.
your friend gives you a roof and he must feed you if not he has become a wicked person. Do you know all the things he could have used 1500 to do for his own self? He denied himself all those things just to feed his dog. But it has to be ALL ABOUT YOU.

this is one of the bad things about helping people in this life. All of a sudden they will start to monitor if you feed your dog or not. They will start to monitor if you buy a benz for your wife or not. They will monitor if you you bought ice cream instead of drinking garri.

He must have planned to buy that dog food and denied himself some things in order to buy the dog food but you just sit down there on your lazy ass counting all the ways you can turn him into a bad person. May God keep people like you far from good people.

i know you are thinking of how to poison that dog or your friend right now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Is Man Enemy by Jones4190(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
He might have budget for the dog, do you know that the dog is his security? feeding the fog is like paying for a private security.
I will do thesame

5 Likes

Re: Man Is Man Enemy by superCleanworks(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
axeman2:
Thesame person that can't lend me 2000# has 1500# to spend on an animal

all of a sudden he is no longer YOUR FRIEND, he is now THE SAME PERSON. you are a demon and you do not deserve any help at all.
I pray that your friend will see who you really are and chase your demonic ass out of his apartment. it will not be well with you if you don't change this your attitude
Re: Man Is Man Enemy by Elmojiid(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dog is loyal but you're not

4 Likes

Re: Man Is Man Enemy by kingscare1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
axeman2:
Good evening nairalanders people are so heartless this days my friend I'm staying with I ask him for a favour I ask him to lend to help me with just 2000# at the end of the month I will pay him back he claimed that he doesn't have a penny, imagine this friend of mine went and bought dog food over 1500# and since morning I'm yet to eat but why are humans so heartless?

Wetin man do man sef?

1 Like

Re: Man Is Man Enemy by kingscare1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Elmojiid:
Dog is loyal but you're not

Wetin man do man sef?

1 Like

Re: Man Is Man Enemy by kingscare1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
He might have budget for the dog, do you know that the dog is his security? feeding the fog is like paying for a private security.
I will do thesame

Wetin man do man sef?

If he dies of starvation what will you do then!?
Re: Man Is Man Enemy by thesicilian: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
So he should have told the dog to wait until month end before feeding him just to satisfy you?
Re: Man Is Man Enemy by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Free your guy dog can feeds himself sources from another place.if na food tell him to get you food
Re: Man Is Man Enemy by Gadafii: 12:10am On Jan 21, 2023
Some people don’t deserve single help

Left a young man in house when I went to school, he was just smoking and bringing in girls, landlord complain tired, I warned him several times he no hear, unfortunately for him he lost his job and life became tough a bit for him, he started owing utilities and could barely subscribe to data, last time I went home I cleared nepa bill of almost three months, non of the girls he been bringing can help him now, sometimes he will message me to do sub for him I go try my best, the last one he did was asking me to send him money to feed, house rent already been paid before I left oo, tv, furnitures etc everything available

Now he’s stuck with paying the next one because I told him he would pay it when it’s due since it was still like 8months upfront.

I realized I messed up helping him, but I won’t let that stop me from helping others, but I don’t think he deserves my help.

Some people like this Op are ungrateful, person house you, because he no give you 2k you labeled him wicked, I pity you

5 Likes

Re: Man Is Man Enemy by Vyzz: 1:14am On Jan 21, 2023
axeman2:

I know you are hungry...

But if he gives u the money, how he wan take feed em dogs?

Think that way and you will never lack trust me
Re: Man Is Man Enemy by AhmaduBello: 1:28am On Jan 21, 2023
OP I would advise you to quit cultism, grow up, get a job and contribute to the society.
Re: Man Is Man Enemy by Exclusivewriite: 3:37am On Jan 21, 2023
Signs of envy.. That your friend needs to see this post and flush you like shii
Re: Man Is Man Enemy by Jozilinn: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2023
Don't you have a job,why not try going out and talk to people about minor jobs,see you go get nothing less than that 2k if you ready... people are always looking for labourers especially market women...free the man,you don't know his own problems as well.
Re: Man Is Man Enemy by OrigeenalSeven: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hand dey pain you? noooo
Leg dey pain you? Noooo
But you sit down idle and lazy all day at home without doing nothing and expecting manna to fall from the sky
See as you call 2k ordinary like say na you put am for him pocket
If to say the 2k na ordinary you for no dey beg for am up and down na
Person put you for house you still dey expect make e dey feed you always na him be ur papa? You come dey vex say e buy food for him dog like say you fit do half of wetin that dog dey do for am
Him even agreeing to be in the same room with an axeman a notorious cultist for that matter is a big red flag for him and he is endangering his life bkos when rival cultist come for ur head he won't be left out as well....
Na ur make dey break firewood, and stone
Na ur mate dey do bricklayer
Na ur mate dey push wheelbarrow
Wetin you dey carry ur life and time do?
You better wake up from ur sleep o time wait for no man ooo

(1) (Reply)

.. / Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience / Freelancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.