Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

A Food For Thought - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Food For Thought (163 Views)

How To Start A Food Business In Nigeria With Little Capital / "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Food For Thought by reenxtus001: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Whether you sell CRAYFISH.
Or you sell FISH.
Or you sell TOMATOES.
Or you sell PERIWINKLE.
Or you sell YAM.
Or you sell GARRI.
Or you sell PLANTAIN.

Inasmuch as that is where your daily bread comes from– then consider taking the business a step ahead by choosing a name for the business, and then register the name with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC).

My friend Obesi Bernard is into foodstuff packaging, but she has got her business registered and well positioned to source for fund for expansion when the need arise.

Same foodstuffs those market women sells, same she deals on, but in a standardized way.

If not for anything, you need this CAC Business registration to:

1. Sources for funds for expansion.
2. Access government support.
3. Operate in a more standardized way.
4. Separate yourself from every other market women and then,

Position yourself to be assisted by agencies
Whatever business you’re into – you need CAC certificate to scale.
And I’m open to handle your CAC Business Registration swiftly.

Slide into my DM or call
Re: A Food For Thought by reenxtus001: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sitting on a fence can get you electrocuted.

This is what can happen when you have a business that is not registered with CAC, it can end up shocking you.

Because that business that you have been running would most likely have a name and someone else can go and register that name.

This makes you lose your brand name, the opportunity to deal with angel investors, and make you get overlooked when you try to access loans.

Why not get your business registered today for a small
fee. Enter my DMs for more details.

Re: A Food For Thought by reenxtus001: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
I have just registered a new company.

The point is this, that business name (in company form) has been registered for life, but YOU are yet to do yours.

As I have stated so many times, having your CAC certificate should be the first priority of your business.

Having it would you have that unique name that no one has, guarantee you sudden access to loans and grants, having your business look formal and serious thereby attracting clients and investors, and more.

Don't think so much, get at my DMs so we can discuss "getting your business registered".

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / CBN Launch Nigerian Domestic Card, Afrigo For Local Payment / Buying All CRYPTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.