Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign (11491 Views)

COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC / Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by nairavsdollars(f): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
The Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Council on Friday described Festus Keyamo (SAN), Chief Spokesperson of the Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Campaign Council as an embarrassment to the legal profession over his suit against former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar.

Keyamo, who is the Minister of State, Labour and Employment, on Friday made good his threat to sue Atiku, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over alleged corrupt practices.

At the expiration of the 72-hour ultimatum to the EFCC, ICPC and Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) to arrest, interrogate and prosecute Atiku for allegedly fleecing public funds, Keyamo dragged the three anti-graft agencies to court and joined Atiku in the suit dated January 20, 2023.

Listed as First defendant is Atiku Abubakar Campaign Office in Wuse II Abuja while second defendant is Federal Secretariat Complex, Annex III, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja.

The Third defendant is Plot 802, Constitution Avenue,Central Area, Abuja while the 4th defendant is Plot 301/302, Institution and Research Cadastral, District Jabi, Abuja.

Announcing the suit on Friday on Twitter, Keyamo wrote: “#ATIKUGATE: Following the expiration of my 72-hour ultimatum, I have proceeded to the Federal High Court, Abuja suing Atiku, CCB, ICPC & EFCC and asking for invitation/arrest and investigation of Atiku over the SPV saga. I have a rich history of such battles and I am not stopping.”

However, speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Dr. Daniel Bwala, a legal expert and spokesperson of the Atiku Campaign Council described Keyamo's suit as laughable.

He said "I saw the processes that was filed by the spokesman of APC against our candidate and he joined, very strangely in addition to the EFCC and Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB), he joined address of buildings".

" This is laughable because even students of law in universities or chambers attachments during Law School, they know the legality or otherwise of personalities that can sue or be sued. They know whether the case is one that is dead or arrival or not".

"Secondly, it is so intriguing that somebody who is a serving Minister of the cabinet is also appearing in court by proxy using his own chambers".

"We have even heard that their campaign is struggling due to lack of finances while some people are using this case as means of getting their own professional fees".

"Otherwise all you need to do is just to go to the streets and ask University students of law who can sue and be sued and juxtapose that with the address of buildings that he put there as defendants. It is a embarrassment to the legal profession, quite frankly".

https://independent.ng/keyamos-suit-an-embarrassment-to-the-legal-profession-atiku-campaign/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by Malory: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Keyamo is just a shameless charge and bail lawyer hustling for his meal ticket and no sane person should take him serious. At the same time the PDP has failed as an opposition party that have nothing to offer Nigerians. The presidential candidate of the PDP is a run away Cameroonian thief that is desperate to steal more of our common patrimony hence the reason why Nigerians have unanimously rejected him and Tinubu his partner in crime. Peter Obi is our choice for president.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by Facehumble(f): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Keyamo, Orji Kalu and some others. Very shameless politicians.

Very shameless politicians.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by Massiveglory: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
I seriously concur.

Late revered senior advocate of the masses, chief gani fawehini will be shaking his head on what his boy turned to.
Once you carry tinubu on your head, the first thing that happens is that you delete your ability to reason properly.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by God1000(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
I agree with him wholeheartedly, keyamo is a big embarrassment

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by Nightwolf1: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thieves fighting thieves. E no concern us.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by reenxtus001: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Festus Keyamo should have been an actor or a comedian. It seems this his position as minister and member of the campaign team of Tinubu is not enough for him.

He didn't know that Atiku stole money before, it is now that his eyes has open. Nonsense man.

He should also file a suit against his party flag bearer for his drug trafficking allegations.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by Racoon(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin Nice! Corruption suing Corruption to court while EFCC, ICPC and NPF refused to act. Round-1! Fight!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by AllTheWayUp: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
" This is laughable because even students of law in universities or chambers attachments during Law School, they know the legality or otherwise of personalities that can sue or be sued. They know whether the case is one that is dead or arrival or not"

grin grin grin
Keyamo is an embarrassment and abomination to the legal profession

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by hisexcellency34: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Cash out things. If I'm Tinubu, I will ask Keyamo to use his personal money for the case

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by AllTheWayUp: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Cash out things. If I'm Tinubu, I will ask Keyamo to use his personal money for the case
True talk
Keyamo is just cashing out his own money from Tinubu looted fund

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by AllTheWayUp: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
He said "I saw the processes that was filed by the spokesman of APC against our candidate and he joined, very strangely in addition to the EFCC and Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB), he joined address of buildings".
grin grin grin
Keyamo must be a comedian or skit maker

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by AllTheWayUp: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
"Otherwise all you need to do is just to go to the streets and ask University students of law who can sue and be sued and juxtapose that with the address of buildings that he put there as defendants. It is a embarrassment to the legal profession, quite frankly".
grin grin grin
Keyamo sued buildings
Wonders shall never end

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Festus Keyamo is a mumu man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by Legitmatazz: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nor be small... Even pdp too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
KEYAMO : Love by sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Hated by children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Hated by terrorists supporters.
Hated by looters and criminals.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ok. Over to Keyamo.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
As in he is a total shame, anywhere belle face!

Shebi Rufai Oseni ask am about the student loan Tinubu promised, him turn illiterate undecided

He doesn't have anything positive to say about Tinubu hence the lame distraction he is trying to create

Election na next month, na now him remember to sue

Very selfish, self centered and senseless person

His political SAN self should be looked at, nothing is impossible in Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by Igba123: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Very dumb. Wonder how he attained SAN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by Sabadon(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Senior Advocate of Nonsense undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Igba123:
Very dumb. Wonder how he attained SAN.
See person wey dey call a whole SAN dumb ooo cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy.
Not even on person in all your Local Govt can stand beside him.
Dis Nairaland.com sef grin cheesy grin

Dem go just open mouth waaaahhmm...... cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by lagosrd: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Xge and bay loya
Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by VEXT: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
post=120227263:
KEYAMO : Love by sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Hated by children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Hated by terrorists supporters.
Hated by looters and criminals.

Off point

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by davidtemi(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Real embarrassment I swear

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by SenatePresdo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
APC as a Party, is a truckload of embarrassment.

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by mariovito(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Baba dey sue building? This had better be a joke or a false accusation.

How Keyamo go sue building na?

To think that I once interviewed in his firm at Nouakchott street...

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by adioolayi(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Meet him in court and stop shouting grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by fatherjesse(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Keyamo is at best, a rabble-rouser, good two thieves, Atiku and Tinubu are at each other's neck. Obi all the way. I am Ijebu from Ogun State not Igbo if you care to know

6 Likes

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by StPete: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
This thread is filled with Atiku’s stalwarts. You can smell it reeking of their filthy posts. Festus Keyamo is a bastard no doubt but you see this Atiku case, I support Keyamo with my full chest. It is disgusting when we support Politicians that brazenly steal our common patrimony. May Atiku, Reno and all who contribute to the stealing of our national cake die horribly. So be it!

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign by Allisgud: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
So all the rant by keyamo of 72hrs nothing go happen

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll / Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria / Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.