Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why The North Atiku Abubakar Of PDP May Win 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Atiku Abubakar Of PDP May Win 2023 Election (187 Views)

How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians / BREAKING NEWS!!! GGSG Assures Atiku Abubakar Of 157,000,000 Votes / 10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The North Atiku Abubakar Of PDP May Win 2023 Election by foxxymobile(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
God showed me how, PDP presidential candidates from the north Atiku Abubakar may win 2023 general election, if Peter Obi of LP do not make more sacrifices through promise of restructuring of the Nigerian system. See why PDP will win through these States
Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta , Ebonyi , Edo, Enugu, IMO, Plateau, Rivers, Taraba and FCT
Obi need to convince the electorate on how to restructure the country if he wants to lead ahead of PDP in some of these States. God Most High is Supreme Ministry.
Re: Why The North Atiku Abubakar Of PDP May Win 2023 Election by yarimo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
foxxymobile:
God showed me how, PDP presidential candidates from the north Atiku Abubakar may win 2023 general election, if Peter Obi of LP do not make more sacrifices through promise of restructuring of the Nigerian system. See why PDP will win through these States
Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta , Ebonyi , Edo, Enugu, IMO, Plateau, Rivers, Taraba and FCT
Obi need to convince the electorate on how to restructure the country if he wants to lead ahead of PDP in some of these States. God Most High is Supreme Ministry.

(1) (Reply)

PDP To Win 2023 Presidential General Election Against Apc And Lp - See Why / Obi/datti Says LP Ticket Represents Capacity To Make Nigeria Work / Peter Obi - I'm Financially Responsible, Not Stingy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.