Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients (14178 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them / Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer / El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by A4alpha: 3:16am On Jan 21, 2023
After trying everything to dissuade and corner the Obidients the Obidients became even more adamant as a result e no work they now resort to gaslighting the Obidients into submission but let he who have no sin cast the first stone.
They beat you up and you cry/react they call you IPOB, they even accuse you that you are Igbo as if been an Igbo man/woman is now a crime.

They dare not speak ill of the north, to them Bokoharam is noble but the Obidients supporters are IPOB and evil.

They promote vowlence but quick to attack and accuse you if you dare engage them. They promote religious intorrorant/division yet accuse you instead.
We go serve them wotowoto

Kingsmeal:

Na hypocrisy dey worry una.

You guys haven't seen anything yet.

Your Tinubu went to London and said power is taken and not given, yet una still dey cry.. Sore losers.

By the way, look below to see the people crying bully now.

They no longer control the narrative, hence the excess crying.
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by slivertongue: 3:46am On Jan 21, 2023
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode and former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri as the two most notorious purveyors of hate speech.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by techWriter3: 4:11am On Jan 21, 2023
politician "walkers" knew worse in 2015
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Goodoldays(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Kewtt:

Go ahead. SW Christians are fully BATified
We will NOT FORGET

Story

The kicking of a drowning man
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by mrvitalis(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2023
Kewtt:

Let's go. Time to reappropriate all landed properties owned by arsonists sponsors and kinsmen in Lagos
Them born Ur papa well to do am ...abag make Una do am tomorrow abeg
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Mrkumareze(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2023
If Deno n Festus's name re not there, the list is absolutely political
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by nnamdi640: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2023
harqinhola:
OBIDIENTS- A group of aggressive, unruly and violent young people predominately from the south Eastern part of Nigeria mobilising and campaigning for Peter Obi’s presidential candidacy.
Hatred towards a tribe will destroy some people. The truth definition of Obidients is a group that want a better Nigeria, beside there are more people who are not Igbos and belong to Obidients group. Any right thinking person should belong to Obidient group. We are tired of corrupt structure, will are tired of those that turn presidential villa to resting home for the old, we are tired of politicians that uses tribalism to weaken the masses, we are tired of bad leadership, all we want is a good and a working Nigeria and we believe that with the aims of Obidients we can achieve it
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by harley88(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2023
harqinhola:
OBIDIENTS- A group of aggressive, unruly and violent young people predominately from the south Eastern part of Nigeria mobilising and campaigning for Peter Obi’s presidential candidacy.

Eleribu, ode agba. I’m from the north central.
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by safarigirl(f): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2023
They did not call out the supporters of APC that have been assaulting and killing people, they did not call out BAT for making inciting comments.

Another useless committee working for the oppressors.
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Edipet(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2023
anayonduba:

You will be alright...
Send your account, let me give uou domething for dinner
please should I send my account details.? Thanks
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Kirchoffs: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Kewtt:

We will NOT FORGET
See this oponu arindin, which of the SW Christian lol, Abi the drug way Tinubu Dey give you don enter your brain.

Most people in my church and other churches are obidient
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by oneMalik: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2023
It doesn't change anything .

But Tinubu will win !
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2023
harqinhola:
As I dey pain u,I dey sweet us.
U never see cyber bullies. I will single u out soon and will dig out who u really are. U must commit sucide for our sake soon

1 Like

Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by anayonduba(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2023
Edipet:
please should I send my account details.? Thanks
Are you an urchin?

1 Like

Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by clevybrown(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2023
harqinhola:
U must be suffering from brain failure....

1 Like

Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Mitsurugi(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2023
harqinhola:

From the south eastern part eh? Whatever makes you sleep at night son.
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Mitsurugi(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Kewtt:

We will NOT FORGET

Ibos raided the Oba's Palace too, right? grin grin grin I love una sense of perfidy die.
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by CursedOsuPigs: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Moreover, this is a fight for the future of Nigeria

Lastly, thunder fire my father

Amen!
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Felabrity: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Thunder fire my family!
why?
Don't be harsh
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Patriotsleague: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2023
Obi supporters are a threat to our democracy.
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by CursedOsuPigs: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2023
Felabrity:
I maintain it again. Thunder faya my father for ejaculating me inside my useless mama puna. If the useless riffraff hadn't done that, the world would not have seen the existence of a useless being like me

Eyaah, sorry. There is still hope for you. You hear? Pele! grin
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by uba1991: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2023
Vischy:
Yes ooo, Peter Obi will win Plateau state!!

Northern Christians are fully Obidient!!!

Peter Obi will get more than 25% share of northern votes 💪

Tomorrow 21st January, 2023 we shutdown Southern Kaduna😁
see mumu. Hungry People just come because of the 3k Peter Obi is given.
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Felabrity: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

My father is a disgrace
Impregnated his sister at 16 and gave birth to me
Now I am impotent and a useless goat on nairaland campaigning for a useless Tinubu
I am cursed
Please help
don't be sad, vote wisely

Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Patriotsleague: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2023
FS Yusuf must be watched by DSS, that yellow boy is stirring chaos. FS Yusuf as he uses on twitter is asking Obi supporters to be violent if Obi looses. These are comments capable of triggering anarchy. FS Yusuf is claiming Obi must win otherwise obi supporters should create violence.

FS Yusuf and Aisha Yesufu, are you all Nigerians?

How can you claim that everyone is supporting Obi?

Even though Obi has paid you, please don't cause war in Nigeria, obi supporters are less than 2% of Nigerians.
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Edipet(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2023
anayonduba:

Are you an urchin?
I am obidient from. 100% obidient Sir. From South South
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by christistruth01: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Where was this useless nonêntities when Peter Obi supporters were beaten to stupor in their glorified over hyped Lagos? Where was these idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLiRzLp4URY

God punish them

Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by CursedOsuPigs: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2023
Felabrity:
.My father is a disgrace
Impregnated his sister at 13 and gave birth to me
Now I am impotent and a useless goat on nairaland campaigning for a colossal failure called Peter Obi.
I am cursed
Please help

Wow! I call 911 for you.
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Whoknowsme: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2023
Kewtt:

We will NOT FORGET
Was Chinasa the only one that set the BRT on fire? Don't he have accomplices?
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Kewtt: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2023
Whoknowsme:
Was Chinasa the only one that set the BRT on fire? Don't he have accomplices?
We are still looking for you too
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2023
Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

(You can go and verify)
It got me thinking, still thinking!🤔🤔
Make we take this msg to our aged parents around us make them understand why we all must be obedient
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by Whoknowsme: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2023
Kewtt:

We are still looking for you too
I only asked a sincere question to know why it's only Chinasa that is been mentioned as the one and only person who set up ore than 1 BRT and you're here making a show of yourself
Re: Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2023
Ok we have seen ffk and Reno's face in the pishure, but what about the face of Obidients? Lols
Obidients are Nigerians who mean well for the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Peter Mallong Dies At 60 / Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK / Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.