Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi (13914 Views)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House / Edo North: Oshiomhole Takes Campaign To Fugar Garage (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by oikirodah(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Auchi Agog As Oshiomhole Takes To The Streets  In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Videos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnIeHQvU540

This is the exact moment Adams Oshiomhole hit the streets tonight as part of a roadshow for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the APC's presidential candidate.

As his convoy moved through the streets of Auchi, it was enjoyable to see people coming out of their shops dancing to the tune of the Tinubu/Shettima music blasting from the speakers.

Oshiomhole, who was overjoyed by the people's recognition, was unable to conceal his emotions and had to come out to thank the people who followed him and danced the entire time.

Checkout the lovely videos below...

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Auchi.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/auchi-agog-as-oshiomhole-takes-to-the-streets-in-support-of-tinubu-shettima-videos/

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by darthv: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lol, they would gather but God would scatter them

40 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by funshint(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by funshint(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Oshiomole got street credibility in Edo north sha.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Babzrockman: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
He's a hard-working man. Edo North is 💯 under his control politically

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by ItsTutsi(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Edo north lockdown for Tinubu.. 50% sure for Edo State

Make Atiku and Pandora Anini share 50%

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by nlreserve: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
The same government who hoarded palliatives meant for it's citizens, shot at it's citizens protesting, banned Twitter, ran alot of businesses down, kept mute over OWO massacre, is the government you still want to keep in power?
Vote for your conscience

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Kingsmeal: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:

Na 100% for Tinubu.

Ogbomosho miscreant

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by RedNeck1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
E
Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by RedNeck1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
The idiot dey Hustle for ministerial post

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Iamgrey5(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:

He might get more than 25% there.

I don't think he can get 50%

The results will be very similar to the last governorship election result In Edo from the look of things.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by southsouthking(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urchins will start saying Tinubu will win Edo state because of this.
I laugh.
Edo nor be Lagos, ask Oshiomole himself.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Jagaban666: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dead party of vultures and murderers

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:

send me Ur CV.

I think I found you a job..

You are too idle , spending the most of your life on nairaland wasting away

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Vischy: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yes ooo, Peter Obi will win Plateau state!!

Northern Christians are fully Obidient!!!

Peter Obi will get more than 25% share of northern votes 💪

Tomorrow 21st January, 2023 we shutdown Southern Kaduna😁

Already, Southern Kaduna votes are in the bag 💯

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Kingsmeal: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Iamgrey5:

The results will be very similar to the last governorship election result In Edo from the look of things.

Because of this media hype by Ireporter?

Lol. Una funny sha.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Chetas81(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
THE ENEMIES OF THE NATION AND THEIR UNKNOWN FOLLOWERS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEIR THE SLAVE WHO LOVE THEIR CHAIN
Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Obaofaba: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
God bless Nigeria
God bless me
God bless Jagaban
God bless Adams oshiomole
God bless you

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Indispensable85(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Andrew liver salt people how market?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Roboto11: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Tinubu would get 35% of Edo votes and I can tell you Obi would not get more than 40%.

Pretty OK for Tinubu.

Na Edo people I dey pity.

Following igbos to political oblivion.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by 7arrows: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
nlreserve:
The same government who hoarded palliatives meant for it's citizens, shot at it's citizens protesting, banned Twitter, ran alot of businesses down, kept mute over OWO massacre, is the government you still want to keep in power?
Vote for your conscience

Do they even have conscience in the first place. Them never suffer reach my brother. Honestly in a right thinking state APC would be begging nigerians for forgiveness by now. Shame no go let them even campaign not to talk of bringing out a questionable character like Tinubu. VERY SHAMEFUL OF NIGERIANS.
Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by ItsTutsi(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
I'm fully employed, thanks
OurBusinessIsPr:
send me Ur CV.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Roboto11:

Tinubu would get 35% of Edo votes and I can tell you Obi would not get more than 40%.

Pretty OK for Tinubu.

Na Edo people I dey pity.

Following igbos to political oblivion.
wen obi is declared winner , you will die?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Iamgrey5(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Because of this media hype by Ireporter?

Lol. Una funny sha.
Osiomole will get some votes in Edo but he won't win Edo for Tinubu, that's certain.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by 7arrows: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
southsouthking:
Urchins will start saying Tinubu will win Edo state because of this.
I laugh.
Edo nor be Lagos, ask Oshiomole himself.

Oshiomole himself knows that edo no be lagos. They showed him before and will show him again. He's just playing around with the few supporters he has left.
Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Roboto11: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
wen obi is declared winner , you will die?

Simple arithmetic dey hard una kind.

Don't worry, you'll understand when results are being read.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by justjify(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Scanty crowd.
People were there, hopping he'll throw money I the air.
There is nothing like 💯 percent lock down.
Serious joke grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by 7arrows: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
send me Ur CV.

Depends on the job u have for him o. This one will destroy ur company.
Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by justjify(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Osiomole will get some votes in Edo but he won't win Edo for Tinubu, that's certain.

Fact
Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Father4all: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Babzrockman:
He's a hard-working man. Edo North is 💯 under his control politically
you are 100% WRONG
Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by Mrmb: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
darthv:
Lol, they would gather but God would scatter them

For your mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi by AllTheWayUp: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin grin
Scanty crowd
Oshiomole has truly fallen from Grace to Grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC / Nobody Can Force Buhari To Disclose His Ailment — Femi Adesina / Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.