Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House (35989 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) / Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by damilola4162(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2023
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TziL4UQUxN8][/url]

President Buhari has taken president-elect, Bola Tinubu, on a tour of the State House Abuja.

This happened today May 26 after they both attended Jumaat service.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/president-buhari-takes-tinubu-on-a-tour-of-the-state-house-video.html

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by dareyking(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2023
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by beerfraud: 4:38pm On May 26, 2023
Wahala for Obidients this time around
Well they can end it if they so wish

156 Likes 23 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Ihateheadslamer: 4:39pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubu Will not be sworn in tongue
beerfraud:
Wahala for Obidients this time around
Well they can end it if they so wish

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by fuckJones(f): 4:39pm On May 26, 2023
APC has won their third presidential election without the votes from Southeast.

Very soon, Presidential Candidates will stop visiting Southeast for Political Consultations because it's a complete waste of resources and time.

289 Likes 40 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Soccrates: 4:41pm On May 26, 2023
Okay.

Op let me know when tinubu finally brings in his special marabouts to exorcise every aso rock demons that has caused every Nigerian president to fail.

It's still a mystery to me how the messianic buhari ended up becoming worst president in history.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by beerfraud: 4:43pm On May 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Tinubu Will not be sworn in tongue
can you bet with your left eye?

123 Likes 17 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by damilola4162(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2023
beerfraud:
grin grin cheesy

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2023
Otilor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by olisefom: 4:51pm On May 26, 2023
Dear all,

To those that are "sweeting" and to those that are "paining", do know we are all in it together (good or bad).

Cheers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Onucs(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2023
New president

New administration

New policies

New governance

#IHopeNigeriaWorks

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by renderme: 4:51pm On May 26, 2023
T
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by SultanOfAbia: 4:51pm On May 26, 2023
As a bonified Igbo man

I will name my first son Asiwaju.....

119 Likes 18 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Samfloxin(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2023
Tilumbu , you forced yourself on us, may God force a burden you cannot carry on you and may you regret why you ever stole the mandate of Nigerians

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by KingAzubuike(f): 4:51pm On May 26, 2023
A country where power can be bought. Nigeria is a disgrace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by VTJN(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2023
beerfraud:
grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by johnjose68: 4:52pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:

Very soon, Presidential Candidates will stop visiting Southeast for Political Consultations because it's a complete waste of resources and time.

tongue embarassed embarassed tongue

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2023
Chai e fr be obi if its still PO ssible before Monday
We gonna be Drinking n getting hi on Tears of Obidients this weekend.. increased in Volume with a Dj playing E DEY PAY DEM on a 3000watt SPEAKERS...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by richie240: 4:53pm On May 26, 2023
A disgrace caused majorly by u and ur kinfolks.
I can guarantee that if u get biafra, that 'Nigerian disgrace' will reduce by 90%.

Dey play!
cool
KingAzubuike:

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by nnadychuks(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2023
We did our part on the 25th of February and we cannot feel sad, but expect whoever we voted for to fight for our mandate.
In 3 days, we will understand 2 things:
1. Election isn’t won with emotions,but rather strategy
2. No matter how good you are you’ll definitely get haters and no matter how sinister you are you’ll also get admirers
All hope isn’t lost for whomever you casted your vote for.Just believe.
but whatever happens, remember that we’re first of all, humans and we cannot generate hatred towards a race, tribe or religion because of the ideology of someone who doesn’t care about you.

I have a 27ft 10 bolt Mercedes 1722 truck for sale. my WhatsApp no. On signature

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by KingKO22: 4:53pm On May 26, 2023
Too much love 😂😀

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 26, 2023
Please, spare these folks now! It isn't their fault that they can't see beyond their noses, when the ones that have the best eyesight in the clan are one-eyed bigots. They cling to unrealisable hope all the time, viz: Tinubu will be disqualified on Friday, etc. What a people, what a mob!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Stanislause94: 4:54pm On May 26, 2023
President of southwestern Nigeria cheesy

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:54pm On May 26, 2023
Today was just a disaster for obident from top to bottom

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Onucs(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2023
KingAzubuike:
yes ooo

Where police prefer to collect bribe to doing their jobs right,
Where the soldiers prefer to unlawfully intimidate innocent civilians to protecting them,
Where politicians prefer to steal public funds to using the money judiciously,
Where citizens praise and applaud same politicians year in, year out but will burn a common thief on the streets probably for stealing garri🤦🤦,
Where a market woman prefers to cheat an ignorant customer to being honest,
Where a student prefer to cheat in an exam to reading diligently,
Where the student union prefer to rig campus elections to doing the right thing,
Where girls prefer to sell their bodies to working hard to earn a living,
Where youths prefer fraud (yahoo) to hard work,
Where most people celebrate fraudsters for stealing (because they don cash out),
Where the road safety, custom, efcc, ndlea prefer to collect bribes to doing their job well etc. Just name it.

My dear, the problems of this country will probably come to an end one day, if all of us begin to do our jobs right. No one is excluded.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by thesicilian: 4:54pm On May 26, 2023
A man ready for the job. He seems ready to hit the ground running

17 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Nwadu: 4:55pm On May 26, 2023
Is this not the same Tinubu who was shaking during campaigns..

Nigerians did not understand that game.
The game was to create distraction when ever he goes to places where he is not popular.

Again he had to make the north vote him by playing sick and dying so they thought he would die and shettima would take over.

This guy to me is the father of politics in Nigeria.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:55pm On May 26, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Azubuike

This is funny because last time I checked all igbos are billionaires especially anambra so i wonder why you people can't put heads together to buy power

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Kingosytex(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:

This is very sad but true. I wish my people will learn how to play politics 😢

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by nikz(f): 4:55pm On May 26, 2023
Whatever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan / Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.