Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,054 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? (1554 Views)

Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? / Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or / Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by naijapikin2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kante without a doubt

1 Like

Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Soulsymbol99: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
naijapikin2:
Kante without a doubt

Kante any day

1 Like

Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2023
Soulsymbol99:

Kante any day

I agree, Kante's Tackles are Smooth and Clean.
He reminds me of Claude Makelele.

Casemiro's Tackles are Very Aggressive and Sometimes Dirty.
He reminds me of Gennaro Gattuso.

Maybe if Kante and Pogba were in France's Midfield, they might have won the world cup.

I thank God they weren't, because i've always wanted messi to win the World Cup so that he
can cement his status as the G.O.A.T.
Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2023
It disrespect,, comparing kante and casemero

Kante doesn't have mate when you comparing midfielders
Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2023
Hopeba:

Kante, Casemiro and Joshua Kimmich have been the most consitent defensive midfielders in
World Football Since 2015.
Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Strech(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hopeba:

yet Cassy has 5 champions league, 3 la liga, 1supa cup, 3 world club cups and more than 6 individual award..It's like comparing an aeroplane to a bicycle. Aside the world cup wey dis guy manage win from bench. Infact Cassy has also won the u20 world cup, with copa America trophy..casemero no be him papa mate abeg.
Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Great100000: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Strech:
yet Cassy has 5 champions league, 3 la liga, 1supa cup, 3 world club cups and more than 6 individual award..It's like comparing an aeroplane to a bicycle. Aside the world cup wey dis guy manage win from bench. Infact Cassy has also won the u20 world cup, with copa America trophy..casemero no be him papa mate abeg.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Which World Cup did he manage to win from Bench? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy or are you talking about France 98 World Cup? grin grin grin grin Kante was part of First Eleven for France in 2018 World Cup, go and watch the Highlights again Sir, they (France Squad) even sang for him after they Eliminated Argentina for stopping Messi.

Sir, let Casemiro also win World Cup for Brazil too if it's easy, after all Brazil na powerhouse for World Football... grin grin

Also, Which Individual awards are you talking about Sir, I hope not all those Team of the Tournament you want to talk about, because Kante get more Individual Awards pass Casemiro.

Infact Casemiro will be dreaming to get Individual Awards Kante got.

That's it Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Blake755: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kante any day any time this guy can literally make u uncomfortable for 90min cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Blake755:
Kante any day any time this guy can literally make u uncomfortable for 90min cheesy grin

Casemiro for me, anytime anyday.

I hope Kante recovers from injury, i would like to
see them duel in the EPL.
Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Madups(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Great100000:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Which World Cup did he manage to win from Bench? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy or are you talking about France 98 World Cup? grin grin grin grin Kante was part of First Eleven for France in 2018 World Cup, go and watch the Highlights again Sir, they (France Squad) even sang for him after they Eliminated Argentina for stopping Messi.

Sir, let Casemiro also win World Cup for Brazil too if it's easy, after all Brazil na powerhouse for World Football... grin grin

Also, Which Individual awards are you talking about Sir, I hope not all those Team of the Tournament you want to talk about, because Kante get more Individual Awards pass Casemiro.

Infact Casemiro will be dreaming to get Individual Awards Kante got.

That's it Sir.
you sef! How u go come online begin argue with 17year old wey start to dey watch ball less than 3 years ago.
Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Great100000: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Madups:
you sef! How u go come online begin argue with 17year old wey start to dey watch ball less than 3 years ago.
Don't mind me jare, I just want to explain everything to him....

Casemiro is good but Kante is far far better.

The reason they are even comparing Casemiro with Kante is because Casemiro played at Real Madrid with people like CR7, Modric, Kroos.

The same Casemiro that Madrid loaned to FC Porto in 2014.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Great100000: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ayo13945:

Casemiro for me, anytime anyday.

I hope Kante recovers from injury, i would like to
see them duel in the EPL.
They duel already 2 seasons ago when Kante pocketed Casemiro + Modric + Kroos in the pocket.

1 Like

Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Great100000:
They duel already 2 seasons ago when Kante pocketed Casemiro + Modric + Kroos in the pocket.

Okay.

So you like Kante, so do i.

I just personally prefer Casemiro to Him.

Nothing will change my mind on that.

Its just a preference nothing more.

I enjoy watching both players do what they do best.

But still, Casemiro for me anytime, anyday.
Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Great100000: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ayo13945:

Okay.

So you like Kante, so do i.

I just personally prefer Casemiro to Him.

Nothing will change my mind on that.

Its just a preference nothing more.

I enjoy watching both players do what they do best.

But still, Casemiro for me anytime, anyday.
Ok Brother.
Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by maxwell530(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Strech:
Kante a Bench player for France winning team, Na joke be dis? Ngolo Kante won EPL best player as DMF, do you even know what it means to win EPL Best player in the league that had Aguero, Harry Kane, Eden Hazard, KDB flying hard? He also won EPL with Leicester.There was no time Casemiro could even win player of the month at Madrid nor the best Midfielder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Great100000: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2023
maxwell530:
Kante a Bench player for France winning team, Na joke be dis? Ngolo Kante won EPL best player as DMF, do you even know what it means to win EPL Best player in the league that had Aguero, Harry Kane, Eden Hazard, KDB flying hard? He also won EPL with Leicester.There was no time Casemiro could even win player of the month at Madrid nor the best Midfielder.
Don't mind the guy, I stopped reading when he said he won the World Cup from the bench, maybe he didn't watch the Tournament.
Re: Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? by Strech(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2023
maxwell530:
and he already has 5 champions league to his name.let kante beat that.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April / Why Build A Stadium In Abuja? / Bbc African Footballer Of The Year Shortlist Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.