Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) (331 Views)

Taiwo Oyekanmi Dies! Gunmen Shoot Ogun Gov Office’s Finance Director Dead / Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) / Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Corrinthians(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Unknown gunmen have abducted the Sole Administrator of Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State, Christopher Ohizu, and also burnt his home in an attack carried out late Thursday night, January 19.

According to eyewitnesses, the gunmen rained bullets on the premises of the politician and then whisked him away with the bullet wound he sustained. It is also alleged that a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress(APC) was abducted by the gunmen during the attack.

“We don’t know what is happening again, people are running away, we are tired of what is happening here, they shot the sole administrator and took him away, we have complained several times and nothing is being done” an eyewitness said

This is coming less than a week after the home of the spokesperson of Coalition of United Political Parties, Ugochinyere Imo, was attacked at Akokwa community in the Ideato North LGA, with three persons killed and about 33 vehicles razed.

The state police command is yet to react to this development.

Watch a video of his house burning below.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cno-m9jh2R7/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/gunmen-shoot-and-kidnap-council-chairman-after-razing-his-house-in-imo-video-2.html

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Corrinthians(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Everyone, please say a prayer for the good people of South East before you sleep tonight. cry

And open your doors to accept those who might flee from the terrorism going on in the region. We must be our brother's keeper.
Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Malory: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
This pitiable OP is only interested about what happens in Igbo land. What a man!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Corrinthians(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
K
Can't wait to read the trash he has booked this space to type. I dare you to make sense and not sound stupid. I dare you.
Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
No matter what Tinubu does, we have told all Igbos to come out and vote Obi. We the Northerners we stand by them and send the druggie to where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Cyberterror: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
IPOB terrorists destroying Igboland to intimidate Nigerians into accepting their stooge in the person of Peter Obi. For now their chorus is Obi or Biafra. After Tinubu gallantly defeats the crooked and flawed merchandise they are selling, they will switch back to default mode of Biafra or death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Malory: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Corrinthians:
Can't wait to read the trash he has booked this space to type. I dare you to make sense and not sound stupid. I dare you.
Really? And you think you are making sense? You have my pity.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Corrinthians(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
Really? And you think you are making sense? You have my pity.
I said it!! He is incapable of making sense!! cry
Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Corrinthians(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
This pitiable OP is only interested about what happens in Igbo land. What a man!
This is all he booked space to type. What manner of humans are these Obidients?

I will keep exposing your dirty little rumps to the world to see. Thankfully, nairaland isn't the only place to get news. You people once made it appear as though Iboeland is paradise, meanwhile, it is the most terrorised patch of land on earth, worse than Libya and South Sudan.
Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Malory: 4:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Corrinthians:
This is all he booked space to type. What manner of humans are these Obidients?

I will keep exposing your dirty little rumps to the world to see. Thankfully, nairaland isn't the only place to get news. You people once made it appear as though Iboeland is paradise, meanwhile, it is the most terrorised patch of land on earth, worse than Libya and South Sudan.
And to think this one is from Benue state where Fulani kills for fun makes me wonder if he knows what he is saying.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Ikpaitid: 4:37am On Jan 21, 2023
Bad things always happen in IPOBLAND.
The people are cursed.
Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by Corrinthians(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Mynd44, Nlfpmod, I suppose this news isn't important?
Re: Gunmen Shoot And Kidnap Council Chairman After Razing His House In Imo (video) by nlfpmod: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2023

(1)

Tinubu Uses The Infinity Symbol / Old Hundred Naira Note Still Looking Healthier Than The Current One / If Reps Can Threaten The CBN Governor, Then Who Is Running The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.