Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others (44616 Views)

Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation / BREAKING: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Chris Ogbu, Ayeni Funso, Others. / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Scarcity234: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Long overdue, were they afraid or what?

Ayu is weak!!!!

I ain't a PDP member nor supporter

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by fergie001: 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kyase:
LST me see if they'll touch wike
They won't touch him. He is not contesting for anything so no need to dissipate energy where it isn't needed. They will go after his Candidates...

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Whether we accept or not, there is something giving Atiku the nerves... As in, it's the audacity for me

Him not sending Wike and the gang is one thing, now suspending people representing the party in the forthcoming election is another

Abeg, wetin dey give Atiku mind... Where him see the liver wey him dey chop?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Kyase(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
fergie001:
They won't touch him. He is not contesting for anything so no need to dissipate energy where it isn't needed. They will go after his Candidates...

Wike will lament all year because of that

And he'll make sure nobody votes for PDP
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by king1250: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
It's long overdue for chimaroke nnamani
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by IgOga(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin grin

Why are the southerners being weeded our of PDP
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Megabig: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Emir01:

Abbo issue is totally different, he was removed by his ward, Nnamdi Constituency can go ahead and pass vote of confidence in him and it will rest the case. A court was also approached followed by his removal by his ward in case of Abbo.

A vote of confidence on what party platform?
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by fergie001: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kyase:
Wike will lament all year because of that. And he'll make sure nobody votes for PDP
Is he telling them to vote for PDP now?
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by fergie001: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Megabig:

Thank you very much when they can even dissolve the whole Ward EXCO.
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Kyase(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
fergie001:
Is he telling them to vote for PDP now?

He'll go to the extreme, send thugs to disrupt votes in PDP strongholds
Those kind of thing.
He may even ask his G-5 colleagues to do the same

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by naikeboy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hahahaha e good make man be strong man ooo wike and G5 day ooo... No shaking...
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
fergie001:
They are doing this as a warning to the G-5. The next step will be the Rivers State EXCO, that's the next target.
Proves what I've been saying.
They purposely left it late so the G5 will have little to no time to react.
Those G5 are baby politicians after all.
Ok the other side, it's good for party supremacy.
It will bring sanity to the party and let office holders understand they're not bigger than the party across board.
Good one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by kennyz247(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
LEGALSER:

Why them no fit do Wike like this na? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin bunch of clowns grin cheesy

if Wike has complete balls he should declare his support for another candidate aside from from Atiku and see,if hm no face the music in a hard way and weda hm leg go still fit stand..
PDP is bigger than Wike and his G5 thing

3 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pascalloyd:
This is commendable. Anti party activities is unacceptable. You can now use any emoji of your choice on Nairaland. Make use of your keyboard emojis ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ฏโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿคน๐Ÿง›๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐ŸŽฑ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ–๏ธโ›ฑ๏ธ
Nice. I can't get banned anymore. I can say thunder fire you by simply โšก๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘‰

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Okoroawusa: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
PDP dey fear Wike ni?
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Benega9(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
PDP mk una just d play sha
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by kennyz247(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Megabig:

abeg help me ask hm ooo
all ds fish brain on nairaland, a party expell a candidate and someone is taking about vote of confidence,for what and by who
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Okudiover(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chimaroke Nnamani has sealed his doom what was he thinking?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Okhuadams(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Gjrich post=120231575][/quote] And what about the G5 they are under scrutiny . You go fear fesr
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by seunmsg(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Itโ€™s obvious PDP is a party of cowards. Instead of suspending Lere Olayinka and Fayoseโ€™s son, they should have suspended Ayo Fayose and the G-5 governors. This act of cowardice would change nothing.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by ufotunang: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
That is good... you cannot be supporting another party and want to contest for political postions under PDP with PDP tickets...why can't you defect to APC you are supporting
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by ufotunang: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Guzel:
Lol
Suspending people that had already rejected you just to show you are in control.
...but those people want to contest for political postions under PDP with PDP tickets as PDP candidates...why can't they defect to APC the party they are supporting and be APC candidates for the election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by ufotunang: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Senator Nnamani's name is supposed to be on the ballot for national assembly on a pdp ticket.....lawyers in the house, what is the implication.

Will he still contest since he was suspended and not expelled?
...yes he cannot contest....as his suspended he cannot partake in PDP activities and the election...the PDP will tell INEC to remove his name from the ballot as he is not their candidate for the election

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Dmano: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
I like what PDP is doing, every candidates that the g5 sponsored will be expelled and then let see who will cry the more

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by toloohthegreat: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Facehumble:
A window under this account is seriously in need of your help. You will not just help her but also those behind her with any financial assistance. Please I really need your help. I'm going through a lot and need your assistance.

001 5442 845, Sterling Bank

Thank you very much as you help me in this trying times.

Trios of a begger...lubbish... _rolls my eyes_
Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Vidagayi: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmm! I've been thinking...are the G5 undertakers sacred cows?

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by ipobarecriminals: 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
Why is PDP afraid to sanction Wike?
grin u want baba wike to open the book of life grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others by Megabig: 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
fergie001:
Thank you very much when they can even dissolve the whole Ward EXCO.

Even if the ward executives are allow to stay, he is suspended so he isnโ€™t a party member. So he canโ€™t present himself as belonging to the party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Mbah, Enugu PDP Governorship Candidate, Kneels To Beg Residents For Votes / Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members โ€“ Nigerian Army / Corpses Of 8 Boko Haram Terrorists & Weapons Recovered By Troop Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.