Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS (1514 Views)

Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) / Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
A live-in maid was caught early today trying to travel with her boss' 3 thousand dollars and some food items stuffed in her bag.

Watch the drama that ensued after she was caught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi5YQP29Fsk

Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by dettolgel: 12:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Hunger is real.

Maid too wan go flex for her village people for South east. grin
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by nedekid: 1:14am On Jan 21, 2023
dettolgel:
Hunger is real.

If they call you Otondo, you will be angry. Anyone not from the SW or north is from the south east abi?
Where have you seen an igbo lady or boy doing professional house girl work? Ie employed from agent? How much do you want to pay them? They will rather learn a trade, go to School or be in a shop somewhere selling stuff.
Most likely that HG is from cross river, ie ogoja or Benue state, or more recently kaduna due to insecurity. If you have ever employed one (doubt so) especially through an agent you will know better.

2 Likes

Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by dettolgel: 5:53am On Jan 21, 2023
nedekid:

If they call you Otondo, you will be angry. Anyone not from the SW or north is from the south east abi?
Where have you seen an igbo lady or boy doing professional house girl work? Ie employed from agent? How much do you want to pay them? They will rather learn a trade, go to School or be in a shop somewhere selling stuff.
Most likely that HG is from cross river, ie ogoja or Benue state, or more recently kaduna due to insecurity. If you have ever employed one (doubt so) especially through an agent you will know better.

I have not employed one ooh.
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2023
dettolgel:

I have not employed one ooh.

He's not talking about you employing one. He's talking about you claiming she's from the SW.

Would you employ a maid.

1 Like

Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Qatar2022: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2023
dettolgel:
Hunger is real.

You have no excuse to steal
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2023
Qatar2022:

You have no excuse to steal

Absolutely, especially when your boss is this nice to you.

The girl is a greedy fellow
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by mikool007(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2023
Shortcut in life will cut your life short, remember that
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by 27Pushing30: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Only an ignorant person doesn’t know this is a skit
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2023
27Pushing30:
Only an ignorant person doesn’t know this is a skit

You people have watched so much skit that everything now looks like a skit to you.

One day you'll say your existence is a skit. Cha!
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hey
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by dettolgel: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

He's not talking about you employing one. He's talking about you claiming she's from the SW.

Would you employ a maid.

I won't actually I do my house chores. Just today I was thinking of contracting an agency for some to come in once every week and tidy my apartment. But after thinking about I was nay I will do it my self that 30 euros I would have paid every week I will use it to help some people in Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
dettolgel:

I won't actually I do my house chores. Just today I was thinking of contracting an agency for some to come in once every week and tidy my apartment. But after thinking about I was nay I will do it my self that 30 euros I would have paid every week I will use it to help some people in Naija.

Ok. Nice.
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Profadvocate: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Collect your dollars and give her her the other things with tp let her go

There is hunger in the land

Abeg donot arrest her
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Profadvocate:

Abeg donot arrest her

I don't support arrest too. She should just let her go her way.
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Profadvocate:

Abeg donot arrest her

I don't support arrest too. She should just let her go with her wahala.
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by kereman1: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wahala pass money

1 Like

Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
kereman1:
Wahala pass money
Lol.. you know how much is 3 k dollars in naira? You too check am na. That's like 3 million naira. Hm, my brother. Wahala suppose too much.
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Profadvocate: 4:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

I don't support arrest too. She should just let her go her way.

Yes o
This is are very hard in this country
Some people are not thieves but the society has turn them to be a theif
Imagine tomatoes and milk .. haba
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by adecz: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2023
She go go chance the dollars at
N300 to 💲💵 dollars.
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Hey
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Pickmycall: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
nedekid:

Those who learn a trade do houseboy for their master at home.Infact, learning a trade is also a boy boy.
No be Ibo women dey use hot pressing iron burn their housemaids who are also igbos?
Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
adecz:

She go go chance the dollars at
N300 to 💲💵 dollars.

Exactly because she doesn't know the value. Dem for cheat her ehn? Chai!

1 Like

Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by nedekid: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pickmycall:
Those who learn a trade do houseboy for their master at home.Infact, learning a trade is also a boy boy.
No be Ibo women dey use hot pressing iron burn their housemaids who are also igbos?
Yes I agree with you, igbo women seem to be very notorious with illtreatment of HGs.
Most times the hg are kids of relatives or little underage girls they get from poor families in the village they promise the parents they will send to school, feed and take care off.
That is the difference between those little igbo girls and the older professional ones that register for jobs with agents and are give employment as HGs, nannies and the rest.
Go to any of those agents, hardly will you find an igbo, they are mostly benue, ogoja ur cross rivers, and recently kaduna christain ladies (relocating due to insecurity).

1 Like

Re: HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS by bjtinz: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nobody is asking where the madam got the $3k from. . .👀

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Professor Bankole Sodipo Should Be Call To Order On Suit SC.69/2011 / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G: Anambra Villagers Kill Two Brothers While Burying Their Sister / List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.