Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri (4011 Views)

Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus / See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning / Two Secondary School Girls Drinking Beer At Uyo Plaza (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by Miratem(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2023
Drinking garri can be really amazing because it has numerous health benefits you don’t know about. Garri which is mostly referred to as a ‘live saver’ because it can be quickly prepared and under 5 minutes or less it’s ready and also cheap.

But at the same time, garri is underrated as most people see it as a poor man’s food due to its weird out look.

The rate of drinking garri is said to have increased and about 36% of people in Nigeria which is about 3 million + drinks garri everyday. Interesting right? Keep reading this article as I’ll be telling you all you need to know about this amazing garri and the health benefits of drinking garri.
Now that you’ve understand those let’s head straight to the content of our article telling the health benefits of drinking garri.
Read full article here
http:///3CZlJkP

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by CodeTemplar: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2023
The number one food under Buhari. From bread under PDP to garri under APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by Lionmachala(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Who never drink garri ,? Click share... Who don drink garri click like 😘

7 Likes

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by Vulcanheph(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2023
CodeTemplar:
The number one food under Buhari. From bread under PDP to garri under APC.
I agree... Bread has become so expensive., Even the Garri self is becoming expensive.
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by CodeTemplar: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Vulcanheph:

I agree... Bread has become so expensive., Even the Garri self is becoming expensive.
may we not enter mango and paw paw before handover ceremony o.
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by dejavubobo1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Garri is not all Eureka!!! For me anytime I drink garri,
I have constant catarh or flue its always crazy plus eye itching. So fr like 2yrs now have avoided it.
Also I think the mechanically processed garri is bad fr d health
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by daveP(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na only here we dey insult our own.

Go to Brazil and see what they use Garri to do and you'll stop calling it poverty meal.

😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by folake4u(f): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
I don't like drinking garri at all. 🙂
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by Gift96: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
I drank garri to the extent my lips has been breaking with all sorts of wound.
my eyes also produce excess mucos.
garri don taya me to dey drink embarassed the wordt part is, the garri sef just finish now

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by CodeTemplar: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
daveP:
Na only here we dey insult our own.

Go to Brazil and see what they use Garri to do and you'll stop calling it poverty meal.

😂😂😂😂
is theirs plain cassava milled and roasted like ours? I doubt.
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by daveP(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
CodeTemplar:
is theirs plain cassava milled and roasted like ours? I doubt.
you forget they have yoruba ancestral origin in Brazil? It is the exact same way we do garri here too. Almost 95% exact of the culture is replicated there.
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by Debangis20(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
cool cheesy Kikwa
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by Sunmolar(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Garri wey I know!
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by Pickmycall: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bread is beyond the reach of most Nigerians.
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by BetterPoison: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gift96:
I drank garri to the extent my lips has been breaking with all sorts of wound.
my eyes also produce excess mucos.
garri don taya me to dey drink embarassed the wordt part is, the garri sef just finish now

this guy, you have truely drank garrri
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri by ubreeze(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2023
Point of correction, the Yorubas don't have their ancestral origin from Brazil. They were taken there in the 1880s as slaves. Their culture survived and is still practiced in some parts today because they were the last set of slaves to be taken to Brazil.

daveP:
you forget they have yoruba ancestral origin in Brazil? It is the exact same way we do garri here too. Almost 95% exact of the culture is replicated there.

(1) (Reply)

Between Hnd And Noun Degree / IVC 2018/2019 Scholarship Ongoing / Top 10 Inspirational Pictures That Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.