Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,279 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC (28477 Views)

Why Was Osibanjo Not Welcomed With Funfair In Ogun State Like Buhari In Kastina? / Reason Osibanjo Is Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC / Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by whitedove(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kagd10:

Who is this F.oo.l?

Oponu, I'm sure one of your family lives in Lagos which was governed by Tinubu. Were they harassed because they're not christian? You dey mad? The Awolowo who was a Christian, did the hateful Igbo like him? What about Kumuyi, Adeboye etc whom your Ipob wanted to kill? You had better shut your uselessss hole. There's no division in Yoruba land. They're Yoruba irrespective of the religion they practise.

Meanwhile, I just dey look at that uselessss OBJ who's always against Yoruba's finest leaders that have lots of legacies. He was against Abiola. He was against Falae. Now against Tinubu. Uselesss man who did nothing (not even 1 road in his State) throughout the 8 years he was the President but rather, he was constantly waging war against Tinubu who was Lagos governor at that time. OBJ should be ashamed of himself. I mean the Tinubu whom the uselesss OBJ was waging war against, did a lot as a Lagos governor than his useless self who achieved absolute nothing as a President. Worse was how he and Atiku looted the billions meant for electricity which is still affecting Nigerians today. I even saw a clip where Atiku confessed to looting at the federal level. Obj had better take time or else he will be stoned. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Hydroxide(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu is not the people's choice. Even if he wins by crook, he will be the most hated president Nigeria will ever produce.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by TimFisher2: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kagd10:

Oponu, I'm sure one of your family lives in Lagos which was governed by Tinubu. Were they harassed because they're not christian? You dey mad? The Awolowo who was a Christian, did the hateful Igbo like him? What about Kumuyi, Adeboye etc whom your Ipob wanted to kill? You had better shut your uselessss hole. There's no division in Yoruba land. They're Yoruba irrespective of the religion they practise.

Meanwhile, I just dey look at that uselessss OBJ who's always against Yoruba's finest leaders that have lots of legacies. He was against Abiola. He was against Falae. Now against Tinubu. Uselesss man who did nothing (not even 1 road in his State) throughout the 8 years he was the President but rather, he was constantly waging war against Tinubu who was Lagos governor at that time. OBJ should be ashamed of himself. I mean the Tinubu whom the uselesss OBJ was waging war against, did a lot as a Lagos governor than his useless self who achieved absolute nothing as a President. Worse was how he and Atiku looted the billions meant for electricity which is still affecting Nigerians today. I even saw a clip where Atiku confessed to looting at the federal level. Obj had better take time or else he will be stoned. Yeye dey smell.

All these your mad ranting will not stop us from voting out Tinubu. Yoruba Christians including Osibanjo you urchins vilify has mandated us that M/M ticket is not good for Nigeria. the way Muric advocated that you should not vote for Yoruba Christian

So my brother what is wrong in our choice. as no Yoruba Christian questioned your choice in picking someone whose mandate is questionable and not going for Osibanjo that is competent.

So Tinubu can lule

1 Like

Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Alawode01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nobody no him very well before until he became VP by the Tinubu virtue, campaign not campaign it doesn't disturb what God intended to do for his boss, but is good to pay good for good.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by marlow1962(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
BossGerald:
He can't wish Nigerians a calamity for the 3rd time...he's a pastor you know.

Thief.nubu is a drug baron
Pastor my ass
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by byteem: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Is it by force
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by OLULAW: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
TH1EFNUBU WILL LOSE THIS ELECTION. THE AFTERSHOCK WILL KILL HIM. PLEASE IF THEY DASH YOU MONEY, PLEASE COLLECT IT, IT'S YOUR ENTITLEMENT BUT KNOW THAT NIGERIA WILL SERIOUSLY DETERIORATE UNDER TH1EFNUBU AND Atiku.
I WARNED YOU ABOUT BADHARI, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE. YOU NIGERIANS REPEATEDLY DISPLAYED YOUR STUPIDITY. YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN WILL HARVEST WHAT YOU SOWED.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by jahsharon: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
another1:
Osibanjo knows what is good for Nigerians.
Tinubu is a bad product.

Yes, after Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire publicly humiliated the fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo at the primary election. Una go cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President in May 29th
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by mycar: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tareq1105:

Would you have said this about Osinbajo if he was the APC candidate?

I know you would have called him failure like Buhari like Osinbajo. You would have asked what did he do as VP? No one can please this world.

Osinbajo lost the primary and Tinubu is the candidate. That's where we are. Feel free to make your choice.
cut me this crap my friend, Do you think we all are senseless, yeah, politician will ever come up with campaign of calumny but truth always prevails.
Osinbajo is the VP but he had his opportunity to preside over the affairs of the country and we all saw how the country felt then, the record is out there for everyone to check.

I am not a politician neither do I gain anything personal from any politician. My own is the truth, the only reason i may not vote for osinbajo if he was the one is fairness and equity. He has the capacity and the integrity and 1 millions times better than Tinubu of today.
If peter obi wins and finishes his tenure and osinbajo comes out. i will campaign for him if he is still agile by then. we all are Nigerians so as we make our bed so shall we lie on it. we can only be safe when everybody is safe since we don't know who is going to be a victim tomorrow.
if it's not you, it could be your friends or loved ones. So, we need to be careful!

1 Like

Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by daygee12: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
another1:
Osibanjo knows what is good for Nigerians.
Tinubu is a bad product.

He he knows what is good for Nigerians why didn't he reject the VP slot. Being Obi-diot means I wouldn't need to use ur brain
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by jahsharon: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
BossGerald:
He can't wish Nigerians a calamity for the 3rd time...he's a pastor you know.

Thief.nubu is a drug baron

Tell us about your own biological father. We have enough info about Tinubu, so tell us about the man who is unlucky enough to give birth to a lazy youth like you
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by IfnobeGod20: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bad product is very hard to sell and that is why you see the intelligent people doesn't have anything to do with Tinubu's campaign. Such product is only good to be trample upon as bible says about unsavory salt.
Tinubu's candidacy is liken to this unsavory salt bible referred.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Chukazu: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
The same Osibanjo that was running around with Trader monie to bribe voters , suddenly wants to concentrate on governance?
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by membranus: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bad belle, no more no less.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Benpave: 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Minime10:

Still pain grin

How is he still pain?
In terms of political office in this country, he is not mate with your so called principal
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by chichriso: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by AmuDimpka: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
APC is so selling a bad product that even top APC members in presidency and governors are avoiding APC rallies
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by gulfer: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Between Lai Mohammed and Festus Keyamo; who is worse...like for Lai Mohammed and share for Festus Keyamo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by tunapawizzy: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ngige has my respect for this
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by leofab(f): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kagd10:

finest leaders indeed
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Menclothing: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Osinbanjo lost his polling unit twice as a sitting Vp pls was his political relevance
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by SirJerrie(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tareq1105:

That's why ingrate like you will remain as you're.

Tinubu was everywhere in this country for Buhari/Osinbajo in 2015 and 2019.

"Tinubu was everywhere in this country for Buhari/Osinbajo in 2015 and 2019"

In Osinbajo's voice: " And that's why we're where we're today!!"
The same man that forced Buhari on Nigerians through lies and deceit wants to come and do his own...
Never Again!!
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by wasuka14(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Beautifulgirl:

https://punchng.com/why-osibanjo-not-participating-in-tinubus-rallies-apc/

Osinbajo is a mere flesh just like every other person, who always doesn't remember past or yesterday. Who is Osinbajo before 2015. If Tinubu didn't support him back then? am sure the man can't win councilorship election on his own in lagos or in ogun state. But since he got to the VP office he think, he is far above the whole system behind him. Let see his return home by may. Whether he have any structures on ground built by himself. Stupid Judas
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by TheGift: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Beautifulgirl:

https://punchng.com/why-osibanjo-not-participating-in-tinubus-rallies-apc/

Unlike many Nigerians, Osinbajo does not have a second mouth that He will use to defend the indefensible.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by obuburam: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Story
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by NavasBit: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Osinbajo is an ingrate. Well Tinubu is the next president.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by derecho(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Go and tell Law graduates from UNILAG and LASU that "nobody" knows PYO.
If not for the death of Funsho Williams who is Tinubu in Lagos?

I hope you can see how useless Tinubu is?
Ordinary interview he can't grant.
Peter Obi has rubbished Tinubu

Alawode01:
Nobody no him very well before until he became VP by the Tinubu virtue, campaign not campaign it doesn't disturb what God intended to do for his boss, but is good to pay good for good.

1 Like

Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by jamace(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
TINUBU POLITICAL STRUCTURES HAVE COLLAPSED, EVEN IN THE SOUTH WEST

1. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day he denied that Fulanis/bandits were not killing the Yorubas, "where are the cows". Tinubu because of political power desperation, abandoned his people in their time of need. His people will abandon him in his bid too.

2. Tinubu political structure collapsed the day he failed to show solidarity with Sunday Igboho who was imprisoned by FGN for fighting for the freedom of the yorubas. Recall that eminent personalities of yoruba origin like Obasanjo, Wole Soyinka, and others, went to Benin Republic to see Sunday Igboho BUT Tinubu pretended that nothing happened because he wanted power from his slave masters. We shall see how Tinubu will get that power.

3. Tinubu political structure fell the day he lied on the INEC form that he did not attend primary and secondary schools. If court case fails, protest vote will defeat Tinubu.

4. Tinubu structure collapsed on the day of the APC presidential primary election, where he refused to step down for VP Osibanjo. Osibanjo followers will surely cut their pound of flesh during election. Tinubu is very selfish and Greedy.

5. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day the new Electoral Act 2022 was signed into law. Tinubu thuggry and rigging machinery have collapsed.

6. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he, like an emperor, denied Ex-Gov Ambode a second term. Ambode and his men are waiting for the election to show Tinubu pepper.

7. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day he picked a muslim as presidential running mate. By this singular act, Tinubu has lost christian votes in the North and christians in Nigeria as a whole. He insulted christians by saying that, "There is no capable christian in the North"..

8. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he mobilised 30 fake bishops for the inauguration of his running mate, Shetima Kashim. Tinubu rubbed in the insult by degrading christianity. Christians are very peaceful but christians know what to do.

9. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day the AFENIFERE, the Yoruba socio-cultural group declared support for Peter Obi. Afenifere remembered , "Where are the cows" comment by Tinubu and are ready to pay Tinubu back during the elections..

10. Tinubu lost political structure because he is old, aged and sick, both mentally and physically . Enough of medical tourism presidents..

11. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he said he does not believe in one Nigeria. Tinubu should leave one Nigeria alone. Tinubu cannot deceive the citizens . True citizens are aggrieved and will protest by voting against him.

12. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he insulted President Buhari in a yoruba gathering, that Buhari cried when he lost election and said, "EMI LOKAN". Buhari noted the insult and will respond appropriately.

13. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day his political godson was defeated in Osun State governorship election. Note that Osun State is Tinubu's ancestral state. Protest votes started here and will continue.

14. Tinubu tacitly supported killing of armless youths during //ENDSARS protest at Lekki Toll gate. //ENDSARS! Youths are waiting to take revenge with their PVC.

15. Tinubu's illegal registration of ghost voters structure has been detected and destroyed by INEC.

16. Tinubu's thug dependent and ballot box snatching structure is gone by virtue of Electoral Act 2022.

Tinubu has dug his own grave through his actions and inactions and indeed lost his structures. Pay back time is 2023 presidential election..
I weep for Tinubu and his supporters who have refused to see the handwriting on the wall. Anyway, make una chop Tinubu money jare.

#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterObi

Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Snakedoctor1: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Pharaohny: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Even the sitting president grin Buhari said Nigerians should vote for whoever they like shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
dumb reason even Buhari God will triumph Tinubu over their plan

This man stay with you guys in resources and energy, he deserved support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris / Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" / Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.