Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC (28478 Views)

Why Was Osibanjo Not Welcomed With Funfair In Ogun State Like Buhari In Kastina? / Reason Osibanjo Is Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC / Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Kagd10: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
TimFisher2:

All these your mad ranting will not stop us from voting out Tinubu. Yoruba Christians including Osibanjo you urchins vilify has mandated us that M/M ticket is not good for Nigeria. the way Muric advocated that you should not vote for Yoruba Christian

So my brother what is wrong in our choice. as no Yoruba Christian questioned your choice in picking someone whose mandate is questionable and not going for Osibanjo that is competent.

So Tinubu can lule
says a useless osu eediot.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by vikithor(m): 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Where is the infamous 'late' Lair Mohammed?
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by vikithor(m): 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Where is the infamous 'late' Lair Mohammed? grin
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by TimFisher2: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kagd10:
says a useless osu eediot.

Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by sucess001(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by BossGerald: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
jahsharon:

Tell us about your own biological father. We have enough info about Tinubu, so tell us about the man who is unlucky enough to give birth to a lazy youth like you

If I return this insult now, you'll start crying all over the internet like a weakling, telling everybody how violent Obidients are...

Avoid my mention
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by MomohMrMoore: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fear a man who is neutralon a national issues that is very crucial. They are the worst people on earth.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Osinbajo was aware Tinubu wanted to become Buhari's VP but some people advised against it, Tinubu then picked Osinbajo whom he trusted at the time to take his place. In Yoruba lands we value reciprocating goodness with goodness only for OsinbackStab to start feeling big because he has slept inside Aso Rock and enjoys the feeling. Out of his greed he contested against his benefactor who then show him that he is politically a small dot in a big circle. I believe Tinubu doesn't want to perceive any backstabbing odours around his campaign that's why he exclude OsinbackStab from his team. Win or loose, a statement is made.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by uba1991: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
davidtemi:
Stupid excuses. To focus on governance my foot. It's campaign time, come out if u are sure of ur party

APC o ni ku re
don't mind the mumu. Even on Saturday Osinbajo didn't answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by oladeebo: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Beautifulgirl:

https://punchng.com/why-osibanjo-not-participating-in-tinubus-rallies-apc/
....osinbajo had finished with politics, he is just waiting for the end of his mandate to retire entirely.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by ThatCEO: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Adelekan40:
The reason is very simple, Osinbajo was not part of APC presidential campaign committee list. Joining them will amount to insubordination.

This is an important point. If he is not good enough to make their campaign list...why are they expecting him to join d campaign? Nothing dem for carry am do, e easy to be VP.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by edungene7: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kagd10:

Oponu, I'm sure one of your family lives in Lagos which was governed by Tinubu. Were they harassed because they're not christian? You dey mad? The Awolowo who was a Christian, did the hateful Igbo like him? What about Kumuyi, Adeboye etc whom your Ipob wanted to kill? You had better shut your uselessss hole. There's no division in Yoruba land. They're Yoruba irrespective of the religion they practise.

Meanwhile, I just dey look at that uselessss OBJ who's always against Yoruba's finest leaders that have lots of legacies. He was against Abiola. He was against Falae. Now against Tinubu. Uselesss man who did nothing (not even 1 road in his State) throughout the 8 years he was the President but rather, he was constantly waging war against Tinubu who was Lagos governor at that time and even siezed Lagos allocation. OBJ should be ashamed of himself. I mean the Tinubu whom the uselesss OBJ was waging war against, did a lot as a Lagos governor than his useless self who achieved absolute nothing as a President. Worse was how he and Atiku looted the billions meant for electricity which is still affecting Nigerians today. I even saw a clip where Atiku confessed to looting at the federal level. Obj had better take time or else he will be stoned. Yeye dey smell.
From the trash u wrote here Itz obvious you are on hard drugs you need help ASAP before you start biting those around you Hw far is yr house to Yaba I want to send a vehicle to move yr ass to save others
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Lacash: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Beautifulgirl:

Shame will not allow a betrayal like him to participate, u don’t bite the hand that feeds u cool
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Khastro(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kagd10:

Oponu
shut your uselessss hole.
look at that uselessss OBJ
Uselesss man
uselesss OBJ
his useless self
Yeye dey smell.

So much pain and drama in your comment. Looks like you're an older fellow, why so much pain?

Sentiments beclouds objectivity.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Kayharry(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Most of APC big names are not supporting Tinubu they are silent and don't want to be part of his movement. It's wasn't like that in 2015 and 2019 when tinubu will move MC olueran an co from Lagos to any where they are campaigning and u will even see all the APC big names speaking on the podium. The case is different now. Tinubu ti lule.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by lagosrd: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2023
Beautifulgirl:

Keyamo lier. So social gathering is now governance. I don't know why this man things about his lies, he thinks he is a perfect liar. You a minister should not concentrate on governance especially in the ministry of labour where unemployment rate has increased?
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by lagosrd: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2023
lansile:
Osinbajo was aware Tinubu wanted to become Buhari's VP but some people advised against it, Tinubu then picked Osinbajo whom he trusted at the time to take his place. In Yoruba lands we value reciprocating goodness with goodness only for OsinbackStab to start feeling big because he has slept inside Aso Rock and enjoys the feeling. Out of his greed he contested against his benefactor who then show him that he is politically a small dot in a big circle. I believe Tinubu doesn't want to perceive any backstabbing odours around his campaign that's why he exclude OsinbackStab from his team. Win or loose, a statement is made.

Stop galvanizing lies, tinubu never picked Osinbajo and government is your tinubu's birthright.
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by collinsbaba(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2023
another1:
Osibanjo knows what is good for Nigerians.
Tinubu is a bad product.

But it is Mr. Tinubu that brought Mr. Osinbajo into limelight
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Uchedizzy(f): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2023
Cover up
Re: Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC by Adelekan40(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Osinbajo, Ngige, Amechi, Buhari are not participating in the campaigns because they are concentrating on governance. If you know, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" / Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue / PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.