Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected (1953 Views)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hotice085:

Which part of "close ya dirty mouth" don't you understand?
I told you an answer wasn't expected. It was a rhetorical question.
Are you aware that there's political infighting within Zelensky's cabinet?
One of Zelensky's ministers got muzzled (silenced) for confessing that the Nazi regime in Ukraine had murdered it's own citizens.
Do you know the name of that minister?
I'll let you know in my next response to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
ElijahMcClain:

One of Zelensky's ministers got muzzled (silenced) for confessing that the Nazi regime in Ukraine had murdered it's own citizens.

Russian dumb asses, always trying hard to impress

1 Like

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
ElijahMcClain:

Hotice085:

Russian dumb asses, always trying hard to impress
Do you want to know his name or not?
Do you agree that you have no objective arguments and it'll be safe to ignore and disregard you after I provide his name (upon confirmation and admittance that you are unaware).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by opamoses1: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Yeah. One year by 3rd week of next month.

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 5:09am On Jan 23, 2023
ElijahMcClain:

Do you want to know his name or not?
Do you agree that you have no objective arguments and it'll be safe to ignore and disregard you after I provide his name (upon confirmation and admittance that you are unaware).

4k off! Go tell your fellow 4k boys, starting with the Olosho General DerrickzB and Goddson the only Professor of nonsense
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2023
Hotice085:

4k off! Go tell your fellow 4k boys, starting with the Olosho General DerrickzB and Goddson the only Professor of nonsense

Despite all the truth coming out concerning this conflict, you still want to remain dumb. You no fit get sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
DPR territorial defense headquarters reports liberation of Krasnopolyevka near Soledar

1 Like

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by DerrickzB: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hotice085:

Sharap ya mouth, na only to de disgrace yourself u sabi "Mr winter is coming"

You are the most dumbest of the dumbest!!! What you posted, how does it speak fact or false

That’s how Zelensky your boss is doing media media and his people are dying!! This one carry una Dey gain followers for media dey make money and you dey screen grab an post here??

Chie your papa think say he get reasonable pikin ooo!!!

I asked you, where he is in Russia, can’t Russia troops locate him there to conscript him for the war?? Sense no dey ur head!! Tueh

1 Like

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by DerrickzB: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Goddson:

Despite all the truth coming out concerning this conflict, you still want to remain dumb. You no fit get sense.

That guy is without sense!! I feel bad that his dad couldn’t withdraw and waste the dunce on the bed sheet!! So unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Update: Russian troops have broken through Ukrainian defences in Ugledar. A new front has been opened.

1 Like

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 5:30am On Jan 25, 2023
DerrickzB:

You are the most dumbest of the dumbest!!! What you posted, how does it speak fact or false

That’s how Zelensky your boss is doing media media and his people are dying!! This one carry una Dey gain followers for media dey make money and you dey screen grab an post here??

Chie your papa think say he get reasonable pikin ooo!!!

I asked you, where he is in Russia, can’t Russia troops locate him there to conscript him for the war?? Sense no dey ur head!! Tueh

Dosent that tell how dumb yuor Russian troop are, you dumbness is getting worse every second an IT personal that is known on social media especially Telegram dead brains like you can't trace you are asking me foolish questions

When the Ukrainian blew your mothershiip and the Crimean bridge did you remember the nonsense you said?
Instead of searching and reading the entire story online you are disgracing yourself as usual
Dumbass....where is the winter, Olosho man
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 5:33am On Jan 25, 2023
DerrickzB:

That guy is without sense!! I feel bad that his dad couldn’t withdraw and waste the dunce on the bed sheet!! So unfortunate

General fisbrain and Lt.General fisbrain (Goddson) both putting heads together to display their infinite stupidity
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Hotice085:

Dosent that tell how dumb yuor Russian troop are, you dumbness is getting worse every second an IT personal that is known on social media especially Telegram dead brains like you can't trace you are asking me foolish questions

When the Ukrainian blew your mothershiip and the Crimean bridge did you remember the nonsense you said?
Instead of searching and reading the entire story online you are disgracing yourself as usual
Dumbass....where is the winter, Olosho man

Mothership. Lol
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2023
atmy1:

Mothership. Lol

Another dumbass rat wannabe analyst covering his shallow brain with laughter, the Blackship that was sunk by Ukraine what did you senior dumbrains 4k boys lectured you about it?
Her alias and how old, rat?
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hotice085:

Another dumbass rat wannabe analyst covering his shallow brain with laughter, the Blackship that was sunk by Ukraine what did you senior dumbrains 4k boys lectured you about it?
Her alias and how old, rat?

Mothership!

That is soo funny.
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hotice085:

General fisbrain and Lt.General fisbrain (Goddson) both putting heads together to display their infinite stupidity

I’m happy that most people here are beginning to identify how dumb, dunce and clueless you are. I ll just leave it to peeps here to comment on your stupidity. The light will continue to shine at the end of the tunnel and no matter how you are being lied to by the MSM, the truth shall surely be out someday or gradually.

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Goddson:

I’m happy that most people here are beginning to identify how dumb, dunce and clueless you are. I ll just leave it to peeps here to comment on your stupidity. The light will continue to shine at the end of the tunnel and no matter how you are being lied to by the MSM, the truth shall surely be out someday or gradually.

See highest MUMU, his boss in propaganda and low IQ is the one he calls "most people", dumb ass plz alert the rest of the 4k boys fisbrain brigade that I am around to give you miserable lots your daily medication in order that you useless lots don't go full blown MAD
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hotice085:

See highest MUMU, his boss in propaganda and low IQ is the one he calls "most people", dumb ass plz alert the rest of the 4k boys fisbrain brigade that I am around to give you miserable lots your daily medication in order that you useless lots don't go full blown MAD
Ok
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Good news, the Russians have entered Ugledar. They have taken over all roads leading to the town and commenced the slaughtering of the Ukronazis hiding in civilian buildings. More towns to fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
atmy1:
Good news, the Russians have entered Ugledar. They have taken over all roads leading to the town and commenced the slaughtering of the Ukronazis hiding in civilian buildings. More towns to fall.
beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hotice085:

You can never be wise, it’s not a curse… How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 5:24am On Jan 26, 2023
Goddson:

You can never be wise, it’s not a curse… How old are you?

Methuselah was older than Solomon but dumber than him, you are the most foolish man the world will ever know
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2023
Breaking: Ukraine has formally requested the extradition of all Ukrainian men of fighting age in Europe.

This is the worst time to be a Ukrainian. They will eventually revolt against Zelensky.

1 Like

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hotice085:

Methuselah was older than Solomon but dumber than him, you are the most foolish man the world will ever know

You are so childish, anyways I hope you are updating yourself concerning the news. You won’t want to admit how foolish you have been and how you so fell for the propaganda by the MSM.

Keep basking in ignorance boy Hotice085
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Goddson:

You are so childish, anyways I hope you are updating yourself concerning the news. You won’t want to admit how foolish you have been and how you so fell for the propaganda by the MSM.

Keep basking in ignorance boy Hotice085

Aside slapping you I don't know what other updates you need or you mind sharing it
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hotice085:

Aside slapping you I don't know what other updates you need or you mind sharing it

I’m sure you can read..

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/china-shut-down-military-minute-fix-looming-rare-earths-supply-crisis

Your mind is too clouded with propaganda.
Your parents have bought data for you again.
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Goddson:

I’m sure you can read..

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/china-shut-down-military-minute-fix-looming-rare-earths-supply-crisis

Please don't bother about that boy. He is a lost case. He is probably a teenager still at conflict with himself.
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hotice085:

Here is someone else who noticed your stupidity, cluelessness and immaturity. I told you that peeps here will be the one to judge you. Below is another enlightened mind who sees how foolish you are.

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Goddson:

Here is someone else who noticed your stupidity, cluelessness and immaturity. I told you that peeps here will be the one to judge you. Below is another enlightened mind who sees how foolish you are.

Useless tadpole so it's one of your 4ked boys crew you refer to as "enlightened", your medication need be increased in dosage and milligrams cause your stupidity is getting worse
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Goddson:

I’m sure you can read..

Parent, school, age and data the only words constant in every sentence you make, is it that you childhood was a totally messed up one without showing our childish you are?

Lemme tell you something you worthless broke ass hopeless scoundrel, if you can't post anything here for me to read but posting links upandan without some intro or images, you can as shove it down your stinking black nyash...are you so damn broke that you can't copy and paste for all to read here
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hotice085:

Parent, school, age and data the only words constant in every sentence you make, is it that you childhood was a totally messed up one without showing our childish you are?

Lemme tell you something you worthless broke ass hopeless scoundrel, if you can't post anything here for me to read but posting links upandan without some intro or images, you can as shove it down your stinking black nyash...are you so damn broke that you can't copy and paste for all to read here

Nothing will change about the statements be it now or in the future… it’s shows you how consistent I am in identifying your immaturity and lack of knowledge on geopolitical issues. The ones I posted in the past, did I get an intelligent reply? Just go back to your anime shows. You are too small to be rubbing minds with me.
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hotice085:

Useless tadpole so it's one of your 4ked boys crew you refer to as "enlightened", your medication need be increased in dosage and milligrams cause your stupidity is getting worse

I don’t blame you seriously, I blame whoever wasted money to buy you data….

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran Vow Not To Attack Israel Again, After Last Night Isreal Airstrikes In Iran / Rage! As Trump Declares Jerusalem Capital Of Israel- Photos / Pictures : See Suspension Bridge Opened By A Governor In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.