Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected (1952 Views)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2023
Goddson:

Nothing will change about the statements be it now or in the future… it’s shows you how consistent I am in identifying your immaturity and lack of knowledge on geopolitical issues. The ones I posted in the past, did I get an intelligent reply? Just go back to your anime shows. You are too small to be rubbing minds with me.

You,still dare to open that crab mouth of yours and utter the word geopolitics? You are an abomination to intelligence don't you dare repeat it ever again,,
Ordinary map and location you don't know it is political chit-chat you chicken brain wanna fool around it
You are a tadpole
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Hotice085: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Goddson:

I don’t blame you seriously, I blame whoever wasted money to buy you data….
Better go return the borrowed device you are using to display your stupidity
Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
StephonClarkS2:

NATO bloc member disassociate self from NATO's War Against Russia
The US and Germany might be at war with Russia, but that is news to Croatia, said Zoran Milanovic.

Commenting on the German foreign minister’s declaration that Europe is “fighting a war against Russia,” Croatian President Zoran Milanovic said on Thursday that this was news to him, and wished Berlin better luck than in WWII.

Croatia “should in no way help” Ukraine militarily, Milanovic said while visiting the port city of Split. “Do you want us to enter the war?”

Framing the Ukraine conflict as one between Washington and Moscow, he reminded reporters that he was criticized for merely echoing the words of Kiev’s defense minister, about the current conflict being a “proxy war” between NATO and Russia.

“Now the German foreign minister says we must be united, because I quote, we are at war with Russia. I didn’t know that,” Milanovic said. “Maybe Germany is at war with Russia, but then, good luck, maybe this time it turns out better than 70-odd years ago.”

The Croatian president was baffled to hear such a claim from the leader of the German Greens, which he said used to be a pacifist party equally against the US and the USSR, and not from Chancellor Olaf Scholz.

“If we are at war with Russia, then let’s see what we need to do. But we won’t ask Germany for its opinion,” Milanovic added. “Let them figure out who is the actual chancellor over there. I’ve been in politics for a long time, and our country has been through a lot, but I’ve never seen this kind of madness before.”

When it comes to tanks, “Russian or American, they burn just the same,” Milanovic said, noting that deliveries of armor to Ukraine – announced by the US and Germany this week – will only prolong the fighting.

“Those tanks may burn, or they may reach Crimea, but Croatia will have nothing to do with it,” he insisted. The social-democrat president has frequently clashed with the nationalist parliamentary majority over Croatia’s Ukraine policy. Just last month, Milanovic opposed Zagreb’s participation in the EU program to train Ukrainian troops, saying it clashed with Croatia’s constitution.

Unless the US and Russia are holding some kind of talks, the world is “slowly sliding into World War Three,” Milanovic added. “Some people think it has already begun, but I have my reservations.”

Re: Russia Offensive Moving Faster Than Expected by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
DaunteWright:
US Dollar Losing Global Currency Status - Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Congresswoman representing Georgia, said that "the US proxy war with Russia, in Ukraine" is draining military resources, driving inflation, hurting world trade. The US dollar may cease to be a global currency as, even under heavy sanctions, Russia is showing the world that it can do without the US dollar and Washington’s friendship, Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Congresswoman representing Georgia, said on Sunday. "Two years ago <…> we were living in times of world peace. Today <…> we are now on the verge of world war. And the innocent victims are each nation’s people paying taxes to those in power. The US proxy war with Russia, in Ukraine (a non-NATO nation), benefits China the most," she wrote on her Twitter account. "It’s draining our military resources, driving inflation, hurting world trade, & Americans don’t support it." "It could also result in the dollar no longer being the world’s currency. Because of our own arrogance and "fight to save democracy" in non-NATO Ukraine, heavily sanctioned Russia is proving to the world that they don’t need the US dollar or friendship to trade and thrive," she emphasized. SOURCE grin grin Russia's adversaries are imploding from within grin Russia apprises it's people of NATO'S escalation and the govt gains their support. On the other side, the political support for the NeoNazis continues to shrink. Time has indeed been a blessing for Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy That Exuded From Black Voters In The Elections Concerning Obama / Iran Vow Not To Attack Israel Again, After Last Night Isreal Airstrikes In Iran / Rage! As Trump Declares Jerusalem Capital Of Israel- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.