Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] (2739 Views)

Takeoff Shooting Video Leaked On Reddit And Twitter, Shot To Death At Houston / LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate / Endsars: Protesters Block Lagos Airport Tollgate (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by ivandragon: 4:53am On Jan 21, 2023
CNN has released more footatage from the Lekki Tollgate Shooting

CNN Lekki Tollgate Shooting
Days ago, The Cable News Network (CNN) released a documentary on the Lekki Tollgate Shooting, following up with that, they release more footage showing that the shooting really took place.

Despite being threatened to be sued by Federal Government of Nigeria and the previous documentary demanded to be taken down, CNN went on in posting more footage.

However, In this recent report, the Commander, 81 Division, Brig. Gen Ahmed Taiwo, admitting before the judicial panel in Lagos that military men had live ammunition in their weapons while at the tollgate.

Watch video below

https://entmediahub.com.ng/cnn-releases-more-footage-from-lekki-tollgate-shooting-video/
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by correctyourself(m): 5:07am On Jan 21, 2023
Don't click, nothing is there.

13 Likes

Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by CodeTemplar: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2023
Endsars or endAPC.
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by everythinggirly(f): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2023
😏😏😏
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by Patriotsleague: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2023
Nonsense, showed nothing. Ipob propanganda on Lagos won't work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by TheManPregnant: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Nonsense, showed nothing. Ipob propanganda on Lagos won't work.

Why do you link anything seemingly anti-Lagos or anti-yoruba to IPOB?!

3 Likes

Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by Patriotsleague: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2023
TheManPregnant:

Why do you link anything seemingly anti-Lagos or anti-yoruba to IPOB?!
It is because Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB's leader, did a live broadcast during endsars, asking Ipobians to burn down Lagos assets and properties, asking them to burn down Lagos. We all saw it. I wonder why Lagos state government didn't press charges against Nnamdi Kanu for the destruction that happened in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by TheManPregnant: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:

It is because Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB's leader, did a live broadcast during endsars, asking Ipobians to burn down Lagos assets and properties, asking them to burn down Lagos. We all saw it. I wonder why Lagos state government didn't press charges against Nnamdi Kanu for the destruction that happened in Lagos.

Who are the "we" that all saw it?! Did you truly see it or hear it personally? Or are you simply regurgitating what you have been fed by your handlers?

Apparently, you are merely a puppet in the scheme of things. You need to open your eyes and understand who the real enemy is!

2 Likes

Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by Smith414: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Bro can you send me a link to the video of MNK saying what you’re saying he said

3 Likes

Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by Patriotsleague: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2023
Smith414:
Bro can you send me a link to the video of MNK saying why you’re saying he said
Am sure you won't see that one, he did post it, of course, he deleted it after the backlash. Ohaneze had to reprimand him, am not a liar and propagandist like you people. Don't allow kanu, a deranged egotistical empty brain lead igbos to hell, vomit him.
https://guardian.ng/news/ohanaeze-ndigbo-condemns-Igbos-call-to-destroy-yoruba-assets-in-lagos/
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by Patriotsleague: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2023
TheManPregnant:

Who are the "we" that all saw it?! Did you truly see it or hear it personally? Or are you simply regurgitating what you have been feed by your handlers?

Apparently, you are merely a puppet in the scheme of things. You need to open your eyes and understand who the real enemy is!
I have seen that video.
This was why Ohaneze reprimanded Kanu.
https://guardian.ng/news/ohanaeze-ndigbo-condemns-Igbos-call-to-destroy-yoruba-assets-in-lagos/
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by TheManPregnant: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:

I have seen that video.

Indeed...

The only advice I have for you is to stop making yourself a willing tool for disharmony. Cut yourself free from their strings!
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:

and you mumu yorubas obeyed and burnt down yur region... senseless beings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by Patriotsleague: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

and you mumu yorubas obeyed and burnt down yur region... senseless beings
A lot of Igbo refugees are in Lagos, they formed majority of the mobb.
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by 1Alex: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
correctyourself:
Don't click, nothing is there.
but I watched the video there. It's a CNN report
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by kereman1: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
My question is, why did the government sent the military to do the job of Civil defense not even police, civil defense.

1 Like

Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by MurphyG1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Agreed, there were shootings. But was anybody killed from the shooting? Is there any evidence?
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by Profadvocate: 5:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Say no to APC presidency
Say NO to Tinubu

If you vote APC the blood of the innocent at Lekk toll gare is in your hands

I remember that sad day just like yesterdat
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by correctyourself(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2023
1Alex:
but I watched the video there. It's a CNN report

Maybe it was later uploaded after i flagged it
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by Smith414: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Am sure you won't see that one, he did post it, of course, he deleted it after the backlash. Ohaneze had to reprimand him, am not a liar and propagandist like you people. Don't allow kanu, a deranged egotistical empty brain lead igbos to hell, vomit him.
You can’t say he deleted it because of backlash, someone must definitely have it somewhere,, but not until you show me a video not WRITE UP o,, then we’re good to go
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Patriotsleague:

A lot of Igbo refugees are in Lagos, they formed majority of the mobb.
Lol... refugees, wey get Money pass ur generation...
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by Patriotsleague: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Lol... refugees, wey get Money pass ur generation...
Okay, rich refugees grin
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Okay, rich refugees grin
rich and refugees, don't come in handy... don't be dumb
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by Patriotsleague: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

rich and refugees, don't come in handy... don't be dumb
Refugees is a term used for a displaced people, littering everywhere, because there is strife, serious poverty or violence in your state or home. Refugees rightly describes igbos. Mr rich refugee' grin
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Refugees is a term used for a displaced people, littering everywhere, because there is strife, serious poverty or violence in your state or home. Refugees rightly describes igbos. Mr rich refugee' grin

if u had senses, you won't compose this kinda incoherent rubbish.... there is nothing like rich refugee...
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by Patriotsleague: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

if u had senses, you won't compose this kinda incoherent rubbish.... there is nothing like rich refugee...
You said you are the richest, but everyone knows you and fulanis are the internal refugees in Nigeria, littering everywhere, that means igbos are rich refugees, can't stay home, they will die of hunger or be cannibalized cheesy
Re: CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO] by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Patriotsleague:

You said you are the richest, but everyone knows you and fulanis are the internal refugees in Nigeria, littering everywhere, that means igbos are rich refugees, can't stay home, they will die of hunger or be cannibalized cheesy
my guy u need go examine your brain..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Thailand. / NURTW Fights Results In A Popular Island Man's Death / Hushpuppi Hits The American News At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.