Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Which Teacher Or Professor Changed Your Life For Better Forever? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Teacher Or Professor Changed Your Life For Better Forever? (595 Views)

UNN Sacks Professor Ugochukwu Uche Who Exposed Colleague’s Fraud- SR / Wole Soyinka Loses On Becoming Oxford's Next Professor Of Poetry. / ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Teacher Or Professor Changed Your Life For Better Forever? by stunna2(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
It's 1st day in/back-in school after the summer break in many lands in the world today since Labour-day was yesterday.

pls let us know about a very good teacher in your past that went out of their way to do sumthing for ya, to show you love and changed your life forever!

Thank you to Mr. O (aka Mr. Saama) my Class 11 Teacher - you did not have to care at all beyond having me in your class and teaching me just like you did the rest of the kids; instead, you replaced my torn pair of shorts and made me your class monitor when all i was, was just another shy, lil 7year old, and you thereby put my life on a different trajectory and fundamentally changed my life for the better forever!!

i love you and may you and generations of your family be blessed always, and pls know that i have contributed financially to 7 relatives and none relatives getting their university degrees ranging from engineering degrees to economics, and one of them in linguistics!!

pls if you have a story of a teacher who genuinely cared, and did something small or big that changed your life for the better, let us hear it!

stay blessed always

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Course Of Study / Probability Help / DELETED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.