Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended (42163 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had / Twitter User Claims Tinubu Slept Off At Gombe Emirs Palace / 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by EDOLUWA: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
I am very sure TINUBU won't Preside over Nigeria because God won't put Naija to Shame.

Because from Lagos to Kwara to Kaduna to River to Edo to Katsina to all over Nigeria people dey suffer too much.

Wetin you think dey cause divorce mostly?? No be POVERTY ACID wey APC Pour on everybody.

God no go gree for them ooo.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Reportbutton: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Subsea101:
Stand.. what?? agbado or corn standard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... you're a fool... and take this as my last response to you

educated fool... agbado as your mentor grin grin grin failed APC as your party grin grin grin grin and you're talking of standards grin grin grin grin grin grin

Join APC, if you can't beat them you join them πŸ₯±
I pity your life and that's of your kids both born and unborn shior
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by goody234: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
HitRun:
lipsrsealed

APC look Osibanjo, carry ticket give Tinubu. No be juju be dat?

I swear !!
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by ZombieTERROR: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:
I love this, this shows that he's human, and he's not on drugs, only druggies get their eyes all open..
God bless tinubu, God bless apc, God bless Nigeria...
No matter what is said about him, my vote belongs to jagaban 😍

Taste the mic... grin grin grin

i don't pity you
just those who sent you to school

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Reportbutton: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

Taste the mic... grin grin grin

i don't pity you
just those who sent you to school
You could have typed this without crying 😭
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by hush15: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Subsea101: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Coward!!! that's what you are, a hungry dirty coward selling his children's future just for peanuts... so you have admitted you can't beat them grin grin grin grin grin

bye boy...

Reportbutton:

Join APC, if you can't beat them you join them πŸ₯±
I pity your life and that's of your kids both born and unborn shior
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by alezzy13: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
letristian:
What baffles me is the effrontery and pressure that urchins are applying in shoving this man down the throats of Nigerians

Honestly the thing tire me.

I truly doubt the sanity of these people sad
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Rajiolaade: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:
I love this, this shows that he's human, and he's not on drugs, only druggies get their eyes all open..
God bless you my brother!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by obailala(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Rajiolaade: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nijagogetsense:
Like I said this election is very personal to me. It will be a determinant to our personal growth, acceleration and development for the next eight years.

For those supporting APC, it shall never be well with you and your families. It shall never be well with you and your future generations. The calamity of APC will befall on you.
And to all APC bots on nairaland, you shall never make it. Calamities, bad news will never be far from your household. Your lives will be likened to the way APC rule Nigeria.

Obi is our choice!
Back to you and your families lineage including the unborn Γ— one million ijn.AAMMEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Reportbutton: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Subsea101:
Coward!!! that's what you are, a hungry dirty coward selling his children's future just for peanuts... so you have admitted you can't beat them grin grin grin grin grin

bye boy...

See this bush boy calling me local and dirty πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ what I make in a day is what you make in a month, my kids future are in save hands, but your kids will serve my kids say Amen
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by globalview(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
BAT works round the clock campaigning, no wonder Nader he slept at the meeting, the reward for toils will soon come next month, Asiwaju hardly sleeps for few hours at home, moreover BAT concentrates actively more on what can translate to his victory at polls
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by TheGift: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
SavageResponse:
Sowore needs to STFU and focus on his own race instead of coming online to misrepresent facts! angry

How will He focus on His race without demarketing those running against Him

And what is the fact that was misrepresented? Where you at the meeting? Has anyone who was there come up with different facts?

Keep on deceiving yourself and ignoring reality.

Tinubu will keep on disgracing all that support Him.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by pacespot(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Just look at what Nigeria has been reduced to? Mugabe will be a child play with Tinubu as a president.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by robosky02(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
It is an act of sheer wickedness, evilness and foolishness to push for a candidate as this after all we been through as a nation in the past almost 8yrs .

Our mumu never too much

Must we sacrifice the destiny of millions for the ambition of one Emile kon?

Rise with your PVC ..make the change

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:

Choose...

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Subsea101: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
online local champion, ewu, "what I make in a month" yen yen yen, idiot, you think everyone in Nigeria gets paid peanuts and in naira!!, if I show you my payslip, you'll go hide you coward tail in-between your stupid dirty legs... I am not your regular guy dic.k head, we no dey make mouth grin grin grin

now run along, go collect your stupid stipend for defending your imaginary ancestor president grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be only "save" hands!... 🀣🀣🀣

Reportbutton:

See this bush boy calling me local and dirty πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ what I make in a day is what you make in a month, my kids future are in save hands, but your kids will serve my kids say Amen

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Cantonese: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:

Words of consolation. Druggies are able to sleep for two days comfortably.

Sleep is part of human nature. All the candidates face plenty of physical stress and need to rest from time to time. You APC supporters make jest of other candidates when you find them sleeping. Bear it when others criticize your candidate for answering nature’s call too.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by EmperorFred: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
JoshTim:

You cannot stand where I stand. Those surrounding me will not allow. You dare make a threat towards me.
Shut up? Silly boy
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by deebrownneymar: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
They don’t call him BAT for nothing
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by juman(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu sleeping is a form of campaigning.

Its a way to make people always talk about him.
Its a mode of campaign.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Rajiolaade:
Back to you and your families lineage including the unborn Γ— one million ijn.AAMMEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Deuteronomy 28:15-68 shall be your portion and your families if you fail to vote Obi

And all your days on earth shall be cursed. You will have long life in penury, pain, sorrow, and affliction. Your families shall perish in sorrow.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
vannessa7:

Proverbs 26:27 in Jesus name insha Allah, as you love cursing so curses shall never depart from your house you and all those foos that like your comments unless we don't have a right to choose our own candidate. Amin

Lol grin grin
Oya have this:

Deuteronomy 28:15-68 shall be your portion and your families if you fail to vote Obi

And all your days on earth shall be cursed. You will have long life in penury, pain, sorrow, and affliction. Your families shall perish in sorrow.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
demmie1:

It shall never be well with you and your family. Your tears have not started, wait till February

Lol grin cheesy

Oya have this:

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
filitech070:

That's ur own wahala....u re part of ppl spoiling market for obi ...must u cuz anybody not supporting or voting for peter obi?no be same pdp obi deh before abi what's special things about him....if obi made Anambra while not living thr than choose lagos...even obi children cant even liv or working in Anambra they re all living working in lagos here...

Your comparison is lame. Get something done if you don't want to see my other side. When I say I take this election personal, you think it is a joke?
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Ok Mr personal and everything you have said here. So shall it all be for you and your entire generation. I speak into your life this moment that May you keep chasing it and not meet it. May tribulations and sadness be yours and your household. Insha Allah.

May you keep working without profits. May your life remain WORTHLESS. Isheee.

Lol grin cheesy cheesy

Oya have this:

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
tabaski:
All the curse for you, family and generations unborn. Child of hate

Lol grin cheesy

Oya have this:

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
simp:

All the your curses will surely return to you and your generation unborn. Amen

Lol cheesy grin

Oya have this:

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by ZombieTERROR: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:

You could have typed this without crying 😭
grin grin grin

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Igboslayer:
May you receive these curses in hundred folds. Your candidate couldn't develop Awka and Anambra state in 8 yrs and you want us to vote him by force using the vices of curse.

May your life and those of your children be like Awka and Anambra state that was governed by Obi without any tangible development in 8 yrs.

I want you to say amen to this prayer if your Obi actually performed.

Lol cheesy grin

Oya have this:

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Unrated900:

U kept on raining curses on ur generations
If u want to
Address a comment
Makes it blunt
Only a full time stac illiterate do this
Which I can confirm u are one.

Oya have this:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) / Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition / Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.