Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended (42105 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had / Twitter User Claims Tinubu Slept Off At Gombe Emirs Palace / 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Hatrick01: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Reportbutton post=120243882]I love this, this shows that he's human, and he's not on drugs, only druggies get their eyes all open..
God bless tinubu, God bless apc, God bless Nigeria...
No matter what is said about him, my vote belongs to jagaban
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by JoshTim: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2023
EmperorFred:
Shut up and stop capping nonsense

You are such an inconsequential person. Bleep you.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by ekukeku(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2023
How can someone be following dis kind man...
But wetin I know

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Chopcy29: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2023
JoshTim:
Sowore did not fast but yet makes the loudest noise in prayer meetings. We all thought this brother must be so strong but hell no, he has been eating big bowl of eba.

You cannot compare someone that has been working with sowore. How many campaign has sowore organised and being to...he is younger than Tinubu but his work rate is smaller compare to Tinubu.

Mofo focus on the sleeping ancestor that you dumb fools want to foist on us and leave sowore that you and I know can not win his constituency
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by BigCowHornn: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
It is an act of sheer wickedness, evilness and foolishness to push for a candidate as this after all we been through as a nation in the past almost 8yrs .

Leave the thing.
When they are done destruomg Nigeria they rest. We are already in serious debt ain't We?
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by PotatoSalad(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2023
Yingyanng:
Pls help out a stranger with any amount you can spare, I have lost any hope to feed my self and family, i am starving and recuperating from malaria, I am starving pls help. This is not a gimmick or scam. I have no other choice that is why I resulted to this. Standerd chartered 500 614 8637
Sell your phone. Communication is optional

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Skyehigher1: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2023
Body no be firewood now is very necessary because in all the candidates he is the only candidates that over work in this contest. Even including you sowore how many town hall meeting and campaign you are runs this period

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Curious345: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu may kaaaput before election day ..

He is already in constant communication with his maker

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by PrinceOfLagos: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2023
This man must never be President

This is shameful

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Starhearts: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2023
Nijagogetsense:
Like I said this election is very personal to me. It will be a determinant to our personal growth, acceleration and development for the next eight years.

For those supporting APC, it shall never be well with you and your families. It shall never be well with you and your future generations. The calamity of APC will befall on you.
And to all APC bots on nairaland, you shall never make it. Calamities, bad news will never be far from your household. Your lives will be likened to the way APC rule Nigeria.

Obi is our choice!

Anida wasted sperm sighted 4rm d land of Simon Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by JoshTim: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2023
Chopcy29:

Mofo focus on the sleeping ancestor that you dumb fools want to foist on us and leave sowore that you and I know can not win his constituency

Oga, if we choose to count the numbers of hours you slept this week alone....you should be jailed for putting your life on a gun powder. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Just observe the way the other man they look at Tinubu, even his own party members know they pick the wrong choice
.... The only person enjoying the whole drama is Shettima.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Reportbutton: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Timekeeper452:
oh. You are a bot. Sorry for engaging. Bye.
Vote tinubu vote wisely

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Emeraldicon(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Though it's not abnormal for someone to sleep at events, I personally I sleep alot in church but Tinubu's case is that of someone who is really not fit enough for this tasking job.

I know the job of the president needs more of mental then physical strength, its obvious Tinubu lacks both. With his frequent gaffes and incoherent speeches, Tinubu is past his Prime.

If someone like Sowere has been tested and can be trusted that's even the kind of president I want for Nigeria but for now Obi is better. The man is a workaholic, the man has empathy, the man is intelligent and most importantly the man is frugal.

Dear Nigerians let's keep sentiments aside and rescue this our dear country. I don't have money to Japa and so many others too, so we don't have another country to call ours except this.

Voting Obi will be our way to send a message to those in power that they can't ruin our future and expect us to reward them again.

God bless all those who are truly seeking to change this country for good.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by adioolayi(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2023
It's so sad...

But, emotions doesn't win elections...

We can only be bitter...

The next President, unfortunately is between Atiku and Tinubu.

As a Country, I don't know when we will be ready to take power from this people...the Nation is so skewed that they have the majority of the poor population working for them...doing their biddings..they will keep wining till larger percentage of our population is enlightened and ready to take this country.

As for 2023 elections...it won't happen. It's late!
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Fanikoko: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Reportbutton post=120243882]I love this, this shows that he's human, and he's not on drugs, only druggies get their eyes all open..
No matter what is said about him, my vote belongs to jagaban
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by kudinkarfe: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu will definitely win 2023 but Nigerians will see shege. Many will Japa to even countries like Niger, Somalia, Togo and Cameron. Ghana and South Africa will ban illegal immigrants.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:

Vote tinubu vote wisely vote APC for a better Nigeria
better Nigeria kee u and ur like

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Acidosis(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2023
Boko haram terrorists are actually better humans than Tinubu supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Clinton14(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2023
Nijagogetsense:
Like I said this election is very personal to me. It will be a determinant to our personal growth, acceleration and development for the next eight years.

For those supporting APC, it shall never be well with you and your families. It shall never be well with you and your future generations. The calamity of APC will befall on you.
And to all APC bots on nairaland, you shall never make it. Calamities, bad news will never be far from your household. Your lives will be likened to the way APC rule Nigeria.

Obi is our choice!

It shall never be well with you and your generation up to 4 generations!
All evil you wish for BAT supporters shall be your families lot!!
Ti Ito ba bale,o ma nnipa no,eyi ti mo wi leni o dase!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Charx122: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/161648710590

2805006?t=v9g0L3MqRKfABf_vbDtxAA&s=19

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1616692098656526337?t=A4COS2cQ6i68HQF3b5xUmw&s=19

Everytime these meeting hold our aspiring sleeping president falls into a trance, goes simply offline.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Reportbutton: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
better Nigeria kee me and my like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Curious345: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Ameeeeeeen .

See them below

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute

LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Zulum500
burp18
Ireportlive

Hope you have collected your stipend for the month...grin grin grin
Nijagogetsense:

Obi is our choice!

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by GloriousGbola: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2023
man knows a meeting with sowore in it is not a meeting for seriousness.
he knew sowore would pull this stunt, and he literally dgaf

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Srredkita(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Who notice that number of urchins is now reducing . They no longer have that zeal.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Chopcy29: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2023
JoshTim:

Oga, if we choose to count the numbers of hours you slept this week alone....you should be jailed for putting your life on a gun powder. Idiot.

Mumurism never still clear for you eye. Who told you I don’t sleep? I tell you say I be fish?
Nothing is wrong with sleeping it’s a natural thing but sleeping in a public functions is inappropriate

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Blaze14k: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:
I love this, this shows that he's human, and he's not on drugs, only druggies get their eyes all open..
No matter what is said about him, my vote belongs to jagaban 😍

This guy is seriously praying to get sleeping president. Look at the shame Cameron president showed on national television. Obi is trending overseas and u are here praying for someone who is tired to rule us. May this affliction never happen to ur family ign amen. Honestly u guys need prayers

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Ritchiee: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Now this is beyond ridiculous ... It's the iliterates egging him on who should be gathered and executed.

This poor man isn't bad or mean, he is just surrounded by demons who se whole they can loot steal crude oil and annex properties for themselves through his incapacitated and detoriated mental abilities.

This is an old man some criminals are pushing from behind so he would basically be a figure head licking mics and sleeping while they loot the country blind .

And these crooks have employed an army of joblessly iliteres to come online and shout on jagaban we stand.

As if they will be anywhere near Aso rock to stop thos cartel from using Tinubu as a simple figure head.

Dummies
It shows that they are all humans not cyborgs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by HighTableVoice: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2023
This just seem like a pure deliberately demonstration of ignoring the rest of the candidates or having anything to do with them at all on any personal or political level. A typical Yoruba man will understand the idiom of this act of his. Him showing up and sleeping is him mocking them as that is a way better thing to do than listen or dialogue with anyone from that meeting.. Even Sowore said, his rep spoke for him.. my brother's what does that tell us. Jagaban na Jagaban. Have your yeye meeting, I am still winning this damn election because I have done my work, rigorously at that, you are just catching up and I should be entertaining your presence? I am not clown, but I will be for your sakes so you can have something to talk about abi you say I am the sleeping lion. Nonetheless I am still the lion of Bourdillon and soon enough the sleeping lion will be the Lion of Aso Rock ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Dreamchaser26: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Dreamchaser26:
Are you really okay?? Gosh!! 🤦‍♂️
Are you really okay?? Gosh!! 🤦‍♂️ [color=#990000][/color]
Reportbutton:
I love this, this shows that he's human, and he's not on drugs, only druggies get their eyes all open..
No matter what is said about him, my vote belongs to jagaban 😍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023 ELECTIONS: Press Statement By US Embassy And Consulate. / 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members / FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.