Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity (1468 Views)

Again, Obidient Busted Trying To Pass Off Private School As Peter Obi's Lagacy / Soyinka Reacts To Buhari Being Cloned,laments Stolen Identity / PHOTO:Again, Another Law Enforcement Chief Sighted At Buhari's Re-election Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by blamingthedevil: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Twitter ID: @hammed_ibikunle

Ethnic region: Igbo
Online Ethnic region: Yoruba
I just say make I tell una say the tears will be plenty.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by madridguy(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2023
They are the only tribe in Nigeria with the highest form of inferiority complex. They must always hide behind someone and be beating their chest.
Many of them are here too claiming Christian North, Yoruba christian to spew trash as usual.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by UnfairLife7(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2023
Lol

It is a known fact that most of these obidience are imposter

A case study of NwaMamalwota a guy disguising like a woman on nairaland with his several multiple alternative account

Here are some of his numerous alternative account

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa

The guy get more than 50 account created solely for Tinubu grin

Inferiority complex and victimhood mentality na their watchword

Na everybody no like them, while they like everybody grin grin

This election should come and go abeg

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by oyin44: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2023
No sensible Yoruba man or woman would reject tinubu and go for obi...

They didn't disappoint awo
they didn't disappoint mko
they didn't disappoint olu
They didn't disappoint Sai baba

So it is tinubu of all people that Yoruba will disappoint. ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

some people will cry wella...after this election

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by Felabrity: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Make I sleep first, I dey come

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by Moh247: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Why are this people like this sef

Inferiority complex or what

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by richeeyo(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2023
oyin44:
Thats the honest truth
How this igbos believes
Yorubas Christians or Muslims would vote for OBI
Still baffles me
HE GO SHOCK THEM

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by Tinubuadvocate: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2023
cheesy they plenty online next month they will cry blood.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by ItsTutsi(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2023
The have opened numerous accounts here impersonating and claiming Yoruba Christians, northern Christians etc!

Those Osu outcast are very nauseating and disgusting! The kind of inferiority complex that runs in there veins. I think it's the effects of bia.fraud PTSD
oyin44:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by Afamed: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2023
Another one is that . He has many monikers presenting to be representing Yorubas / Hausas on Nairaland. He is the one using that Achalugo moniker

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by ItsTutsi(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Another one! This inferiority complex is deeply embedded and ingrained within u

Chinedu, be proud of ur tribe!

In as much as my state/tribe is not perfect, I have never shy away from it.. I expect u to do same

Not that today you are Ibo, tomorrow Yoruba Christian and then northern Christian grin grin
Curious345:

Please leave our Igbo brothers ..
.how can you come from the north and be trying to divide us ..

Why not concentrate on other tribes in the north ..

We southerners don't send you oo .

Because your Fulani brothers dey kill and destroy our farms for here ooo.

Shebi you see what they did to your people in Ibadan....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by oyin44: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2023
ItsTutsi:
The have opened numerous accounts here impersonating and claiming Yoruba Christians, northern Christians etc!

Those Osu outcast are very nauseating and disgusting! The kind of inferiority complex that runs in there veins. I think it's the effects of bia.fraud PTSD

They themselves know obi can't win but they are doing everything they could do to force him down our throat...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by ItsTutsi(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2023
They can force drugs through Malaysia, Indonesia, India etc certainly not Pandora Anini
oyin44:

They themselves know obi can't win but they are doing everything they could do to force him down our throat...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by Curious345: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2023
What I am saying is just stay away from our matters here in the south .I didn't ask for too much Na ..

Yoruba will never kill Igbo and Igbo will never kill Yoruba .. Na just mouth we dey make for here .. we value our lives ..

So be calming down .
.we dey marry ourselves for here ..

And we co-habit without issues ..
.so carry your wahala free us ejoor

Hausa and Fulani ..wuuna dey butcher wuuna self everyday for north. Make wuuna settle una matter first ..abeg b4 you open mouth put for our matter for south

ItsTutsi:
Another one! This inferiority complex is deeply embedded and ingrained within u

Chinedu, be proud of ur tribe!

In as much as my state/tribe is not perfect, I have never shy away from it.. I expect u to do same

Not that today you are Ibo, tomorrow Yoruba Christian and then northern Christian grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by ItsTutsi(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Every soul shall taste death.. when ur time to die comes, abeg no gree grin
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You go die, dem go bury you that same day before 12pm and world go continue like say you no ever come this world. Kwantinue with your Hatey..Hatey. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by oyin44: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2023
ItsTutsi:
They can force drugs through Malaysia, Indonesia, India etc certainly not Pandora Anini

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by tuborme: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2023
Bat
Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by Tinubuadvocate: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2023
That is Anambra1son
He got many monikers.
UnfairLife7:
Lol

It is a known fact that most of these obidience are imposter

A case study of NwaMamalwota a guy disguising like a woman on nairaland with his several multiple alternative account

Here are some of his numerous alternative account

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa

The guy get more than 50 account created solely for Tinubu grin

Inferiority complex and victimhood mentality na their watchword

Na everybody no like them, while they like everybody grin grin

This election should come and go abeg

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Every soul shall taste death.. when ur time to die comes, abeg no gree grin

But I no go die with hate like you. I will die with a smiling face peacefully at a ripe age. As an Igbo my burial will be celebrated for days as celebration of life. grin

I will thereafter re-incarnate and continue schooling your likes on the importance of peace and love. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by Tinubuadvocate: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2023
You are a good observer.
Afamed:
Another one is that . He has many monikers presenting to be representing Yorubas / Hausas on Nairaland. He is the one using that Achalugo moniker

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by UnfairLife7(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
That is Anambra1son
He got many monikers.
has several alternative account too. They disguise as Yoruba, Hausa, middle belt et al

Achalugo is one of his alternative account

But NwaMamalwota has more than 50 alternative account. He is a known imposter who disguise like a female

Their level of inferiority complex and victimhood mentality is three much

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by ItsTutsi(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2023
Lol that's why ur all over threads calling people who disagree with you "urchins", it looks like ur definition of peace and love is subjective and accordance to ur principles

Thank God, God is not a mortal being that can be swayed by ur emotions and hypocrisy! grin

Those that will celebrate u, are those that are not on nairaland and have never seen ur comments. They didn't know u had two face grin
AdaojoTheUrchin:

But I no go die with hate like you. I will die with a smiling face peacefully at a ripe age. As an Igbo my burial will be celebrated for days as celebration of life. grin

I will thereafter re-incarnate and continue schooling your likes on the importance of peace and love. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2023
Afamed:
I'm not that lazy like you, I'm an entrepreneur, that manage businesses with limited time on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by YeeboMuslim: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2023
Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by BATified2023: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2023
Curious345:
What I am saying is just stay away from our matters here in the south .I didn't ask for too much Na ..

Yoruba will never kill Igbo and Igbo will never kill Yoruba .. Na just mouth we dey make for here .. we value our lives ..

So be calming down .
.we dey marry ourselves for here ..

And we co-habit without issues ..
.so carry your wahala free us ejoor

Hausa and Fulani ..wuuna dey butcher wuuna self everyday for north. Make wuuna settle una matter first ..abeg b4 you open mouth put for our matter for south

we yorubas donโ€™t like igbos n itโ€™s mutual

So donโ€™t form our friend

We prefer d Hausas n d fulanis

We have run government successfully with them but the only thing between Yorubas n igbos is enmity from d igbos

Go to different social media platforms n see how igbos are insulting us

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by PraizHim: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Nigeria shall be great again

Re: Photo: Again, Obidient Caught With Stolen Identity by KingKO22: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2023
Thousands of them are on this forum with their fake Yoruba moniker and always spam all threads with their nonsensical

I am a Yoruba Christian but my family and I are voting for Pandora Anini Obituary

They also strive to cause disunity or religion war among Yoruba. But as usual. They always fail

16 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. / Inec Releases Data On Pvc Collection - Anambra And Bauchi Top List / 2023 Election Below Expectations, INEC Lacked Transparency โ€”Int'l Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.