Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. (1473 Views)

Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by OkutaNla: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
smiley

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by lhordspy: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Irumole meet Orisa himself.

Ibile United. What a time to be alive.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by chiefolododo(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Even me when I see Tinubu , I can be happy because of ghana-must-go.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by oyin44: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
I wish tinubu best of luck in this coming election

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by Urheadmaster(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
tongue

Because of vote for me, tulubo suddenly turned humble and prostrate to great a man younger than Seyi
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by oyin44: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ogbeni,
where is obi rally picture in zamfara state...

chiefolododo:

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by FreeStuffsNG: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
OkutaNla:
smiley

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
See how Oluwo is so so so happy. A ki n ki Oba ni naro wink

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oni of Ife the weed man
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
#BAT23
Victory is ours insha allah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by lazynairalander1: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
The rave of the moment! No peace for betrayers, no rest for sabo.

Jagaban giving it to them back2back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by TotoGame(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nothing special here,

just a picture of a descendant of oduduwa the fallen demon and bulaba the narcotics dealer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by Samunique(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Because of vote for me, tulubo suddenly turned humble and prostrate to great a man younger than Seyi
We Yorubas respect and honour our Obas, ok ?

We do not kick our Kings with legs, nor wake our parents from sleep with seizure's kicks!

We are Omoluabis !!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by chiefolododo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
Ogbeni,

excuse me ?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by Urheadmaster(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obas that has no value in the lives of her citizens except marrying 20 wives in a row tongue
Samunique:
We Yorubas respect and honour our Obas, ok ?

We do not kick our Kings with legs, nor wake our parents with seizure's kicks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by yarimo(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
IPOB terrorists will soon invade this thread with insults as usual

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by Samunique(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Obas that has no value in the lives of her citizens except marrying 20 wives in a row tongue
That's what I was telling you that unlike you people, we Yorubas value our Obas even if they marry 200 wives.

After all Solomon married more than that !

Respect is the culture of all Omoluabis !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by Generation1: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
chiefolododo:
Your father is too poor that why ….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by Generation1: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
TotoGame:
Nothing special here,

just a picture of a descendant of oduduwa the fallen demon and bulaba the narcotics dealer
Forbidden generation

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by oyin44: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
chiefolododo:
excuse me ?

Excuse me shit ni...😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by darling2424(f): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
I was born in the comments section 🤣
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by everythinggirly(f): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mr. Bulabaa 🤐 dey bow down because he's looking for favor.😏

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by YungMillionaire: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Arole oodua and Arole Buhari grin cheesy grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by TheChameleon: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

They both have hometraining nah. Unlike you.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by TheChameleon: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
cool
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by ablejesus26(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
Ogbeni,

Forget about Obi He is not the only one contesting.
On a normal,it is Impossible for any sane person to support APC for Presidency again at this time without monetary endorsements.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by tinsel: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
chiefolododo:
Give Oni( a billionaire) ghana must go?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by techWriter3: 12:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Irumole meetings Orisa himself
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by Charleys: 12:26am On Feb 03, 2023
This is the picture they don't want you to see.

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by Opintiwa: 12:35am On Feb 03, 2023
No cocaine sniffing vagabond will sit in Aso rock
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And The Ooni Of Ife. by Zelenskyy(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2023
And the Oba is excited because

The proceeds of illicit drugs sales would be wired to his account...

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa / Shocking!! Peter Obi Wins A Lot Of Polling Units In The Northern Part Of Nigeria / I Congratulate Labour Party (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.