Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public (46731 Views)

Cameroon Re-Elects 89-Year-Old Marcel Niat Njifenji, As Senate President / President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Napata77: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2023
Mrfixitt:
I'm not the cause of your frustration in life, am not also the cause of your family miserable life so go to your hut and have a sit. It's people like you that will vote an old ancestor like Tinubu to be your president onye ala

Of course it can't be more than tribalIsm influencing your choice.

If Tinubu was an Igbo man, wouldn't you be here shouting ''it is our turn'' and defending his age by asking ''what about others?''

We know that is EXACTLY what you would be doing, you blasted, rotten hypocrite.

YOU ARE THE REAL ANIMAL YOU CALL AFRICANS, BECAUSE YOUR PRETEND PATRIOTISM is temporal and based on nothing but tribalism. And once he loses, you'll stop being a Nigerian, and maybe return to secessionism.

Worthless.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Mrfixitt(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2023
Napata77:

Of course it can't be more than tribalIsm influencing your choice.

If Tinubu was an Igbo man, wouldn't you be here shouting ''it is our turn'' and defending his age by asking ''what about others?''

We know that is EXACTLY what you would be doing, you blasted, rotten hypocrite,

YOU ARE THE REAL ANIMAL YOU CALL AFRICANS, BECAUSE YOUR PRETEND PATRIOTISM is temporal and based on nothing but tribalism.

Worthless.
You're a foolish idiot and your education is a total waste. Even if Tinubu is my kinsman I would never vote for him. It's only an idiot that will vote for a demented drug baron who licks a microphone when he's asked to test the microphone. You Yoruba Muslims think like animals

1 Like

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by BuzChi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
The hateful words against each other is not the best. As Jonathan said, paraphrased, election should not be worth any Nigerian citizen blood.

Let's learn, as Nigerians living in Nigeria and diaspora, to be more objective on issues. We tend to castigate and insult so easily which reflects in the leadership candidate we choose. I choose Peter Obi because Nigeria current direction has been directly and indirectly influenced by Tinubu and Atiku: according to Newtons 1st law, without an external force(Peter Obi) influencing an object direction (Nigeria current path), the object will keep on its current path. Others may choose Tinubu, and others choose Atiku, that shouldn't make you to insult your fellow citizen. Let's think differently, as the famed Bob Marley said in his song, "unleash yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind".
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by OdefaGirl(f): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Napata77:

Awww, poor little girl with racial inferiority complex.

I bet you bleach your skin too. After all, Nigeria is the world's largest importer of bleaching creams.

Even if every African leader is 30 years old, you will still have your racial inferiority complex.

You will scamper around for another reason to maintain that complex of inferiority.

It is a mental illness for which you useless Nigerian youth require strong therapy and re-orientation.

Worthless.

I am not responsible for your recent insanity problem.... Look for the nearest psychiatric.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by OdefaGirl(f): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You're a foolish idiot and your education is a total waste. Even if Tinubu is my kinsman I would never vote for him. It's only an idiot that will vote for a demented drug baron who licks a microphone when he's asked to test the microphone. You Yoruba Muslims think like animals

That guy is really mad
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Mrtaye: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Alexbio:

Those calling 60s "young" are sick in the heart not just brain grin grin grin
Obi and his fanbase need intensive care seriously shocked
Mumu 60 and 90 are the same to you abi
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Mrtaye: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Starhearts:

Labour Party is like Adrew liver salt by Kwankwaso
Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido
Tell me any state where OBITUARY will win
Peter OBITUARY will come distant 3rd
He already challenged you to do a video call for confirmation
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Napata77: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
OdefaGirl:

I am not responsible for your recent insanity problem.... Look for the nearest psychiatric.

AREN'T YOU THE LITTLE PROSTITUTE WHO CALLED YOURSELF AND YOUR FATHER A ''BLACK MONKEY''?

WHAT..... YOU THINK YOU CAN COME ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB AND MAKE RACIST COMMENTS AGAINST AFRICANS WITH NO RECOMPENSE?

YOU CLEARLY NEED HELP, BECAUSE YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD.

THICK, IGNORANT AIR HEAD.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Napata77: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mrfixitt:

YOU CAN LIE TO MAN, BUT NOT TO YOUR MAKER, WHO KNOWS YOU ARE A TRIBALIST AND WOULD DEFINITELY VOTE TINUBU IF HE WAS IGBO.

SATANIC LIAR.

WHO PUSH DRUG PASS UNA?

EVERY DAY EMEKA OR CHUKWUMA IS ARRESTED IN INDIA OR INDONESIA FOR DRUGS.

USELESS.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by OdefaGirl(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Napata77:

AREN'T YOU THE LITTLE PROSTITUTE WHO CALLED YOURSELF AND YOUR FATHER A ''BLACK MONKEY''?

WHAT..... YOU THINK YOU CAN COME ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB AND MAKE RACIST COMMENTS AGAINST AFRICANS WITH NO RECOMPENSE?

YOU CLEARLY NEED HELP, BECAUSE YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD.

THICK, IGNORANT AIR HEAD.

You are worse than a monkey if you vote for Tinubu..... Eat my sh!t
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Otobong3374(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fucking African Leaders, I See Nothing Good From Them. All African Leaders Are Criminals, They Only Specialized In Looting Public Fund. We As Americans, We Will Keep On Siezing Their Funds.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Lunja: 5:41am On Jan 28, 2023
Otobong3374:
Fucking African Leaders, I See Nothing Good From Them. All African Leaders Are Criminals, They Only Specialized In Looting Public Fund. We As Americans, We Will Keep On Siezing Their Funds.

Nothing changes. Your USELESS ashewo mama remains cursed. Death upon every cursed pig in your wretched household. cheesy
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Otobong3374(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lunja:

Nothing changes. Your USELESS ashewo mama remains cursed. Death upon every cursed pig in your wretched household. cheesy
Small Monkey With Small Dick Head. I Need Your Mum Pussy To Bleep With My Big Dick. Bitch, Your Monkey Mama Is Screaming Wee Wee Wee Like My Puppet.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by TheChameleon: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
ComeToJesus:
Asiwaju Paul Biya. I see you

Asiwaju is not your father's mate. Yet your useless father refused to give you hometraining on addressing elders. Work on that before advising me. TINUBU is 100x more successful than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by obrian888: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
na so we go support obi na, una turn your candidate to regional Candidate, so there are not Yoruba supporting OBI? Can't you see that you are a fool mumu

Agbado urchins, Tinubu is dead, you guys should have given us Osibnajo, you keep calling Obi regional candidate yet thousands of Yorubas in Lagos are supporting him
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by obrian888: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2023
TheChameleon:

Asiwaju is not your father's mate. Yet your useless father refused to give you hometraining on addressing elders. Work on that before advising me. TINUBU is 100x more successful than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED.

SHAME,what do you call success? money gotten from drug sales that has destroy thousands of lives if not millions, and stealing Lagos to death?i like my father the way he is instead of selling drugs and stealing public funds. we will manage like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded / Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.