Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public (46728 Views)

Cameroon Re-Elects 89-Year-Old Marcel Niat Njifenji, As Senate President / President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Petdagr8t(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2023
Alexbio:

Take care of ur BP nigga grin grin
You're closer to ur grave than never shocked
Just a reminder!
Even your demi god emilokan will not live to see 2023 election day. God must shame the devil and his agents including you that will die a shameful death after the election.
No peace for you and other enemies of Nigeria that are bent on imposing lifeless Tinubu on us.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Starhearts: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2023
Curious345:

🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🎙️🎙️🎙️

BOLATINUBU01 Na your 2nd moniker be this ?

I swear down u be mumu?
Simple question?
U can't answer?
U re foaming in d mouth like goat wey taste enough salt
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Starhearts: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2023
richeeyo:

Bro i am not rich
But extremely far from been poor

As far as am concerned? U re poor go nd work on getting more wealth?
Stop galvanising about on nairaland.com
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Fash20: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2023
He would still be president when he dies
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by naijapikin2(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2023
I opened the thread and watched to see if they will show the "fart"

I didn't see no fart.

Nairaland return my data. angry
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by occfx: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Paul biya is like the Mugabe of Cameroon

He is even worse

He has been rulling Cameroon for like 50 years

Must have killed so many people by now who tries to oppose him
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by ozimec(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
TINUBU is our next president

God forbid you and your Tinubu!
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by OdefaGirl(f): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
Believe it or not, Africans no get sense...

I believe bro.....

What nonsense did I just read?
Senate President... ancestor
National Assembly President.... ancestor
President..... Ancestor.

And there are young men in that country

1 Like

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by 2016v2017: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Like Paul Biya like Tinubu

Both in there 80's and keep disgracing themselves nationally and internationally
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by goody234: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2023
slimfit1:
This is why we need a coup since we don't have an effective parliament to do a meaningful change .

And who will this benefit?? not nigerians in the end ...I know these are desperate times with two old fools on the ballot paper ....but Nigerians should be very careful what we wish for .
Critical thinking is needed at all times education in nigeria will not give you this ....so watch your words NO we don't want a coup
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Doyou2019: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2023
slimfit1:
This is why we need a coup since we don't have an effective parliament to do a meaningful change .

What makes things more difficult for the masses is the average African leader, on top of eim yeye immunity, enjoys absolute power!
Why dem no go wan die for dia
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by OdefaGirl(f): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
show the picture of your old father

Are you sure that you in particular are not an imbec!le? Because I can't imagine why you are so foolish..... Sorry, I sound too harsh but you are.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by bobestman(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Nollywood see movie oo - the farting president
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by OdefaGirl(f): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
He's 89 not 69....you don't expect his brain cells to still be active.

What stops him from stepping down, it's like most of us don't know when to stop.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by traihit: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Alexbio:

Those calling 60s "young" are sick in the heart not just brain grin grin grin
Obi and his fanbase need intensive care seriously shocked

In summary, you'd rather vote for another Biya despite the emergency situation of Nigeria presently.....

I think we can see who needs advanced psychiatric evaluation now. Or perhaps you're mentally sound and you just have a wicked spirit that rejoice in hardship and affliction.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2023
sukkot:
nwokem ssoo you are noot looking for younger pperson. you just want igboo man in poower grin
Iam from auchi in Edo state so rest
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by OdefaGirl(f): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2023
This is Soo shameful.... Africans let's stop this foolishness and embrace development if not, we better keep answering black monkeys in peace. What nonsense?
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by sukkot: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Hopeba:
Iam from auchi in Edo state so rest
no be only auchi, how bout bauchi ? angry wink
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by galaxy2020(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2023
This one and TINUBU dey the same WHATSAPP group. Tinubu own na sh*t and piiii him go give us... grin grin
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Curious345: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2023
Starhearts:

I swear down u be mumu?
Simple question?
U can't answer?
U re foaming in d mouth like goat wey taste enough salt
lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Blaze14k: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2023
richeeyo:
Cameroon no get sense

I think we should move all tinubu urchins to Cameroon
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Enumerator(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2023
Close to 300million now if another census taken
Felabrity:
Meanwhile, some Nigerians are praying for a sleeping candidate to lead 200 million people
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Ovieemmanuel: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
Believe it or not, Africans no get sense...
lol lol.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Ovieemmanuel: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2023
traihit:

In summary, you'd rather vote for another Biya despite the emergency situation of Nigeria presently.....

I think we can see who needs advanced psychiatric evaluation now. Or perhaps you're mentally sound and you just have a wicked spirit that rejoice in hardship and affliction.
yes he is a wicked spirit demonic slowpoke.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Lamasta(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Country of grandpa's
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by symbianDON(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
alsudan:
Some people want us to believe this man here is 70 years old
see mouth grin
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Ceejay94: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
You see the reason why I see people that support Tinubu as the enemy of the country and people that does not have brain at all? This case will even be better if Tinubu enters that sit. Tinubu has started urinating on his body already. By the time he assumes office, he will be defecating on his body. Let's vote wisely, let's vote Obi|datti
FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by maasoap(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Penguin2:

When some of us are advocating for a younger man that is agile and vibrant to take over the reins of power, some elements will say they prefer a grandfather to laud over.

But I hope this embarrassing video of moment that Paul Biya of Cameroun didn’t know where he was, at the recently concluded US-Africa Summit in Washington DC.

His aide kept trying to prompt him to give his speech after Paul Kagame of Rwanda had spoken but the old man was too unaware of everything to be aware of anything, as he farted intermittently.

It was the president of South Sudan 🇸🇸 urinating on himself in public.

Now, president of Cameroun not being aware of his environment.

Is that what we want for our country Nigeria 🇳🇬 too?

Try again, DOA!
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by funshint(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
How the rebels and top military officers are still yet to take over govt in Cameroon is a mystery to me angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded / Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.