Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi (24960 Views)

BBTitans: Surprised Khosi Touches Yemi’s Erect Manhood (Photos, Video) / BBTitans: Khosi Finally Caught Yemi Cregx (Video) / BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by Gerrard59(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Ugly looking bitch, anything those xenophobic bastards are involved in ends up bad. I have tried forcing myself to watch the show but it's so boring and the sight of these xenophobic demons irritates me, It infuriates me seeing them on my TV screen after their xenophobic attacks when they were openly butchering Nigerians broad day light and celebrating it on social media, Nigerians are just dumb to watch them on t.v or have a stupid short memory on what happened in S.A 2019? the same idiots are there trying to gain relevance by mixing up with Nigerians on live show. No thanks to biggie for this stupid season

Coming from a citizen of a country where they chant IPOB and Afonja at themselves daily?

C'mon! Nigerians lack the moral right to lampoon South Africans for being xenophobic when they (Nigerians) are renowned tribalists.

2 Likes

Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by Gerrard59(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fedrick100:

You don’t like Nigerians but you are on their forum, you shouldn’t be here since you don’t like Nigerians

Anyways I blame those Nigerians that go to your country, i rather travel to Ghana than your overrated SA.

Not matter how y’all hate Nigerians, We’ll always be better than y’all in everything

So, gist us, what is Nigeria better at than South Africa? I am genuinely curious.

2 Likes

Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by Gerrard59(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Samantha123:
She's telling the truth, I remember back in varsity I once played a prank on my family that I was dating a Nigerian man, my family were ready to skin me alive.. grin grin grin grin

But anyway, not all Nigerians are bad people just like all the other nations.

I am curious, which African nationals (excluding North Africans) have the best representation or outlook by South Africans in South Africa?

For instance, "Nigerians have the worst with Zimbabweans and Somalis coming second and third?"

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by malakaimoscondo: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
FunKiller:

I would not use the name of God in vain. Especially not to argue with a Demented urchin e-rat like you grin
tinkia akuya banza irinka...
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
I'd have to say all southern African countries except for Zimbabwe.

But one thing I like about those good and hardworking zimbabweans is that they're very much humbled, respectful, friendly, and they always fulfill their promises.
Gerrard59:

I am curious, which African nationals (excluding North Africans) have the best representation or outlook by South Africans in South Africa?

For instance, "Nigerians have the worst with Zimbabweans and Somalis coming second and third?"

Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by FunKiller: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
malakaimoscondo:
tinkia akuya banza irinka...

Ewu .. useless hausa goat like you. Go find banana peel chop or better yet corn leaves. Loser
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by MomohMrMoore: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Vote The Jagaban of Borgu.. our incoming president Ahmed Tinubu. Dont waste your vote.. Nigeria is not Onitcha market
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by WannaHowzit(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gerrard59:

For instance, "Nigerians have the worst with Zimbabewans and Somalis coming second and third?"

We don't have preferred African nationals just as we don't have preferred European nationals - they're just people we coexist peacefully with.

But once you become badly behaved you immediately fall into the non-preferred category.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by WannaHowzit(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Perhaps you people should start asking what part of Nigeria one is from before descriminating on them because 99% of drug dealers in Nigeria are from one geopolitical region. There are 5 other geopolitical regions in Nigeria
Also, the ones with boastful developers mentality are from that region too
U can see how they litter politics section with Hate, viles and insults claiming to reform the countries political space under the aegis "Obidients'. I'm sure you know what tribe they are by now
Guy help enlighten ur people about, there are good Hardworking Nigerians too

I'm very sure there are, and I can see that on this forum as well 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Maybe SA has attracted the worst kind of Nigerian or our freedom and democracy makes them lose their senses.
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by Ofolete: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Almaigaa:
Igbo Boys caused this hate in South Africa. As for me, I dey fvck South African Girls anyhow, whenever I visit that Country.
Just because you are disgusting and a disgrace to your tribe.
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by Thermodynamics(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Just say it is a taboo in South Africa to date Igbo men because everyone across the world knows they are drug traffickers and heartless irredeemable criminals undecided

Na hate go kill you, you are just here in that your small village in Kwara abi na Akara state think people know or care to know about Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, Oga nobody out there even in Ghana sees you as a Yoruba or Igbo man, they just know you are a Nigerian.

Talking of drugs, your pampas wearing balablu bolabai saviour was a know and confirm drug dealer in the United States. Abi you wan say Tinubu na Igbo man?

Senseless tribal bigot, you and your kind are the reason why Africa is still backward.
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by Gerrard59(m): 2:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Samantha123:
I'd have to say all southern African countries except for Zimbabwe.

But one thing I like about those good and hardworking zimbabweans is that they're very much humbled, respectful, friendly, and they always fulfill their promises.

This is where my brothers lack. I witness the opposite of such attitudes in bold, and in my opinion, it is a major reason they have issues with the host country's citizens. Other factors are being lawless and dishonest - they think it is Nigeria.
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Even those successful Zimbabweans who are doing quite great for themselves are still humbled and respectful, on two occasions a Zimbabwean national came to my rescue when no one seemed to care and these people didn't even really know me.

And I also like how they learn our languages when they come to SA to make communication much more easier for them.

It's just a pity that bad leadership and hardships has led some of them into committing crimes when they come here in SA.
Gerrard59:

This is where my brothers lack. I witness the opposite of such attitudes in bold, and in my opinion, it is a major reason they have issues with the host country's citizens. Other factors are being lawless and dishonest - they think it is Nigeria.
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2023
traihit:
We know why.....
She didn't want to get stoned after the programme .

[b]SA men are lazy a[/b]nd their ladies get attracted to industrious Nigerian men with the money and the swag.
Lol, I laugh at how y'all always sing this song, people who've never even met an actual South African man
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2023
nony43:
Same Nigerians that SA ladies like to date.
Nobody is talking much about this Titan shit. We are concentrating on the general election for now.
"Some" SA ladies. And that's a very small number. She's right, it's almost taboo, to date Nigerians in SA mainly because of your reputation

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Who doesn't know why...

We know how south Africans deal with any of their ladies who try to date Nigerians. This goes to an extent of life threatening.

Na who send them to be a lazy, stupid, shallow minded, inferiority worn out beings and sexually Incompetent assholes.

They kill any Nigerian that datethei babes too buy it depends on how strong you are and where you belong to.

South Africans are dirty
Of course, always playing the perpetual victim right? Sit down and reflect, why is that Nigerians are viewed in bad light everywhere, not only in SA but beyond
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Ilamina:
South Africans so hostile to their fellow Africans
And yet, we're housing arguably the largest number number of Africans on the continent
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2023
meobizy:
I honestly don’t care. Notice she said “date” not “Bleep.” Naija guys dey gbensh their women on the regular.
This is actually a myth. You' aren't the hot ish you guys think you are . In SA Nigerians are associated with criminality,
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2023
greatbuc:
So after rapping their daughters and infecting underage girls with HIV .. SA men still threaten their women about foreigners. Lazy pedophiles and their ever growing hate is worthy of note.
Note: The thread never said anything about SA men, it's simply said it's taboo to date Nigerians, meaning it's frowned upon by society. That's your own doing
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2023
CSTRR:
Nigerians should have protested the decision to take the show to south Africa.

We have nothing to gain from doing a big brother show with them.
It was all hunky dory when we let you host your own BBnaija show in SA when you couldnt right? wink
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

For instance, "Nigerians have the worst with Zimbabewans and Somalis coming second and third?"
Definately Not Somalians
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

Coming from a citizen of a country where they chant IPOB and Afonja at themselves daily?

C[b]'mon! Nigerians lack the moral right to lampoon South Africans for being xenophobic when they (Nigerians) are renowned tribalists.[/b]
Now this.
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2023
DiorPence:
I love SA and SAns but they're too xenophobic
That's what is peddled about us unfortunately.
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2023
Born2Breed:
The same SA babes that are all over Nigerians?

This wan na mumu liar. Lying like APC agbado brain
Which ones? I clearly must be living in a different SA
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2023
traihit:
We know why.....
She didn't want to get stoned after the programme .

SA men are lazy and their ladies get attracted to industrious Nigerian men with the money and the swag.
Being industrious in not a trait exclusive to Nigerian men my guy, everywhere you go, no matter the country, people are industrious, I'm industrious myself, so don't talk smack about people you don't even know. You cliam to be industrious but the level of your own country mirrors that of Burundi, so please, We have people with money too! that is also not exclusive to Nigerians, get off your high horse! last time I checked, 110mil people from a population of 200ml in your country were living in poverty. Don't come here boast nonsesnse
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by IronGalaxy: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2023
sukkot:
yeah nigerians are known as criminals in ssouth africa. bad reputation. naija boys on their streets selling drugs and maiming each other with machete . this wwhy south african girls aint checking for ebubu and blaccboi etc grin
[
Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by HellraiZA: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Perhaps you people should start asking what part of Nigeria one is from before descriminating on them because 99% of drug dealers in Nigeria are from one geopolitical region. There are 5 other geopolitical regions in Nigeria
Also, the ones with boastful developers mentality are from that region too
U can see how they litter politics section with Hate, viles and insults claiming to reform the countries political space under the aegis "Obidients'. I'm sure you know what tribe they are by now
Guy help enlighten ur people about, there are good Hardworking Nigerians too

This sounds like something Nigerians should tackle within their society by themselves.South Africans are called xenophobic without being afforded the courtesy of checking regions where the xenophobes come from but we are expected to know geopolitical regions of Nigeria? A country that South Africans don't even visit?🤔😏😏

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by HellraiZA: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2023
Taboo? Maybe,but whatever you want to call it just know that Nigerians brought it upon themselves - it's death by their own sword.With the perpetual bad rep Nigerians keep building for THEMSELVES in SA and other places it's quite understandable why a sane parent would get a churning stomach at the thought of their daughter bringing a Nigerian boyfriend home.Now this is not to say that all Nigerian men are bad until he passes the litmus test the "drug dealer" dark cloud remains hanging over him.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: It Is Taboo To Date Nigerians in South Africa — Khosi by SlurUsername1: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2023
HellraiZA:

This sounds like something Nigerians should tackle within their society by themselves.South Africans are called xenophobic without being afforded the courtesy of checking regions where the xenophobes come from but we are expected to know geopolitical regions of Nigeria? A country that South Africans don't even visit?🤔😏😏

Saying we should tackle such in Nigeria is saying we should carry out ethnic cleansing in Nigeria. It is impossible
The love for money, worship of it (get-rich-quick-syndrome) is deeply rooted in some cultures here that it cannot simply be gotten rid off, it is ancestral and hereditary.
And I used "geopolitical region" in place of tribe to avoid coming off as a tribal bigot.
Nonetheless, 99% of those who commit those crimes in South Africa are from that particular tribe and there are over 300 other ethnic groups in Nigeria. The crop of criminals from this particular tribe, are not just in South Africa but are in every country around the world because they are very ambitious, peripatetic and recalcitrant in nature.
Check through any drug convict thread on nairaland and confirm for yourself.

Now is it okay for you southies to purnish the other over 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria for the offense committed by 1?

The reason why Southies don't visit Nigeria is the same reason why the bulk of the rest 370 ethnic groups in Nigeria hardly ever see South Africa as a travel destination, therefore ur country attracts the worst crop of Nigerians who do illegitimate businesses, to make quick buck without considering the adverse effects in the south African society.

Nigerians are doing legit businesses in countries like the US and UK, and also rank top amongst African countries with the highest educated population in those countries.

There's a whole world of difference between how both countries react to and manages these issues.

What I mean is that, when a Nigerian is caught peddling drugs abroad, there's a collectivist reprimand, condemnation and rebuke here in Nigeria, so much that everyone begins to taunt and troll the tribe involved in it. We don't celebrate those crimes here

But in South Africa, it's the opposite. When Xenophobia happens, there's hardly any group of persons or tribe rebuking these lawless individuals. What holds sway even on Southies social media is that everyone begins to insult Nigerians, tagging them criminals and calling for the heads of all Nigerians on the chopping block.

South Africans don't visit Nigeria but there are some of you here on nairaland atleast. Why are u even here, if not to seek for information and be enlightened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Shows That Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s, '80s & 1990s / 50 Detective Shows That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s / "Its Very Cool Sirdee Was Replaced With Joe For Eviction" - Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.