Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: (3544 Views)

Tinubu Will Loose Because Of The Same Reason GEJ Lost. / Those Who Brought Agitation To SE Because GEJ Lost Election Should Apologize... / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by Urchinpainer: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Truthisunique2:
The foolish thing is that you didn't say how Gej secured a united southern block which is absent for obi

Tinubu would clear the entire south west

Obi would still struggle SS with well oiled machineries of PDP

Again Gej won NC but you wouldn't explain the disgraceful reception obi have been receiving in Nassarawa, kogi, Niger, taraba and kaduna

Agbado statistics.
Ribadu did well in South West in 2011. Tinubu will actually struggle more in SW than Obi will Struggle in NC
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by duro4chang(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
oga I’m talking of the extinction of Christianity. Turkey, Kaduna( south) are all scary examples that should be fought off. ATIKU is a moderate Muslim. Tinubu is already sleeping everywhere meaning Nigeria will be ran by people like shettima and el-rufai who presided over issues of terrorism and banditry
In Turkey was there anything like turkey became an islamic state because christians vote for muslims? In yorubaland there are many families where fathers and mothers are practising the two religions and it does not affect their relatioship. Saraki, Tinubu, Ajimobi, Amosu etc are muslims but their wives are christians.
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
duro4chang:
In Turkey was there anything like turkey became an islamic state because christians vote for muslims? In yorubaland there are many families where fathers and mothers are practising the two religions and it does not affect their relatioship. Saraki, Tinubu, Ajimobi, Amosu etc are muslims but their wives are christians.
yoruba land is not Nigeria. Islam is a religion that is not extreme. Voting the sleeping machine is equal to 24 straight years of Islamic rule in Nigeria. We don’t want that
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by ahiboilandgas: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
richidinho:
Bauchi
Borno
Gombe
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Niger
Sokoto
Yobe
Zamfara
Osun

Its even worst this time since no candidate can boast of block votes from the aforementioned states

ObiDatti is closer to Aso Rock than we thought

Seun OAM4J
calm down this before card reader and bivas. If you know you know.
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by gly(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
xquire:
cry cry
Obi finally won

What will now happen to Urchins and Tilumbu?

Urchins brains will be reset and they will work with the moving train Obi/Datti for better Nigeria, while Tinooboo will be retired politically with wish he had not contested because his seat as a political Elder stateman will also be lost
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by duro4chang(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
yoruba land is not Nigeria. Islam is a religion that is not extreme. Voting the sleeping machine is equal to 24 straight years of Islamic rule in Nigeria. We don’t want that
I was responding to the comment made that yoruba will not vote for muslim and you will see I did not mention any other place outside yorubaland. At the same time we still need one another. Obi is appealing to people irrepective of their religion to vote for him.
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
duro4chang:
I was responding to the comment made that yoruba will not vote for muslim and you will see I did not mention any other place outside yorubaland. At the same time we still need one another. Obi is appealing to people irrepective of their religion to vote for him.
Atiku is the best candidate
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by duro4chang(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Atiku is the best candidate
I know you are joking but at the same time you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
duro4chang:
I know you are joking but at the same time you are entitled to your opinion.
joking how?

Is Tinubu even supposed to be on the ballot?
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by duro4chang(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
joking how?

Is Tinubu even supposed to be on the ballot?
Your Atiku is supposed to be in prison based on his boss(obasanjo) recommendation. But wait, keyamo will jail him.
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by sapele914(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
richidinho:

Your moniker says you are an ibibio man, why then do you reason like a kwankwaso
Speaking the truth is now sounding like Northern adage to you?
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Your Atiku is supposed to be in prison based on his boss(obasanjo) recommendation. But wait, keyamo will jail him.
Tinubu is the thief and drug lord here
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by duro4chang(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Tinubu is the thief and drug lord here
If you have anything against him kindly go to court just as keyamo has done against atiku instead of wasting your time and life on gossip and beer parlour talk. I dont dwell on frivolities and nonsensical talk
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
duro4chang:
If you have anything against him kindly go to court just as keyamo has done against atiku instead of wasting your time and life on gossip and beer parlour talk. I dont dwell on frivolities and nonsensical talk
so it’s beer parlor talk he forfeited $450,000 to the US government?
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by duro4chang(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
so it’s beer parlor talk he forfeited $450,000 to the US government?
I have heard enough of this crap and it does not make sense to me. If you have enough evidence against him kindly go to court.
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by Mfetenang: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
RomanGreen:

Get a rope ready or better still use the lagoon come 25th February coz the shock you will get will definitely hit you so hard
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by Mfetenang: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Where are you getting the votes from?
IPOBLAND?
grin grin
Una sabi daydream...ooo
Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by segaloo(f): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2023
richidinho:
Bauchi
Borno
Gombe
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Niger
Sokoto
Yobe
Zamfara
Osun

Its even worst this time since no candidate can boast of block votes from the aforementioned states

ObiDatti is closer to Aso Rock than we thought

Seun OAM4J
sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pdp And Apc In A Tight Race In Plateau / “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) / Teachers Strike Enters Second Week In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.