Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos (13638 Views)

Traffic Advisory: Road Closures For Remembrance Day Ceremony. / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk / LASTMA Announces Closure Of Ahmadu Bello Way, Suggests Alternative Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Roboto11: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Zico5:
Buhari of all people. The only significance he has is being the president. He has already faded away even before his expiry date. The man that wasted a good eight years that Nigeria supposed to use for better things. These governors can celebrate nonsense

Coming to commission Dangote's refinery I believe.

A major landmark in the world, let alone Africa.

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by FarahAideed: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
The wicked man knows only how to met punishment out on Nigerians , he cannot provide us with Petrol yet he want to cause traffic to waste the the little we have .

When the Wicked rule the people suffer greatly

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by iwaeda: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
naptu2:
LASTMA @followlastma

https://twitter.com/followlastma/status/1616741100844351488

A state with no roads still making lives difficult again. If I were you, I take those days as working from home. grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by iwaeda: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Roboto11:

Dangote is not ready for commissioning, except for cosmetic show. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by FarahAideed: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
iwaeda:

Dangote is not ready for commissioning, except for cosmetic show. grin grin grin grin

Let him keep deceiving himself
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Wickedfact: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
Zico5:
Buhari of all people. The only significance he has is being the president. He has already faded away even before his expiry date. The man that wasted a good eight years that Nigeria supposed to use for better things. These governors can celebrate nonsense

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by naptu2: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Roboto11:

https://www.nairaland.com/7533422/president-buhari-visit-lagos-2-day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Roboto11: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
FarahAideed:

Let him keep deceiving himself

This one don find his voice.

For a Lagosian, you are rather antagonistic of the place.

The IPOB in you is strong.

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by FarahAideed: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Roboto11:

This one don find his voice.

For a Lagosian, you are rather antagonistic of the place.

The IPOB in you is strong.

I am not , nobody wishes well for Lagos like I do, I was born in Lagos, it's the place I feel most connected to
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Roboto11: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
FarahAideed:

I am not , nobody wishes well for Lagos like I do, I was born in Lagos, it's the place I feel most connected to

But you are always in a hurry to demarket it.

In fact, I can say you have never promoted it.

Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Morphinne: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
foreveryoung1515:
Another traffic day ahead for lagosians. But must this happen every time? Does it happen in saner climes? Why do you have to close some roads because president is visiting. It is not fair on the residents!
Mr saner clime, pls try stepping out of that your Aba cocoon and get yourself educated because exposure is the best form of education. I had to log in to cure you of your ignorance.
Sorry, road closure during a Presidential visit is something done everywhere including your beloved “saner climes” and Lagos did a really good job telling people about a diversion beforehand. I hope you learned something new today?? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by goody234: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
naptu2:
See previous thread here: President Buhari To Visit Lagos on a 2-Day Working Visit To Commission Projects

Election projects i beg shift governor ..mumu lagosians will fall for it ..all these projects are meaningless if day to day living in lagos is hell ...Get the basics right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
foreveryoung1515:
Another traffic day ahead for lagosians. But must this happen every time? Does it happen in saner climes? Why do you have to close some roads because president is visiting. It is not fair on the residents!
the kind suffering wey people go go thru on that day still dey do press up. I just hope my route won't pass any of these affected areas.
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Kobicove(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
The best thing is to completely avoid the affected routes on Monday if you can
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
My office is on broad street.....will just chill at home .....
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Relixy2k: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Please house will ikorodu to imota be blocked on monday morning because I must pass there this monday morning?
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Spain007(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Anyenmoney:
"Road closure" thereby putting innocent citizens and road users in undue hardship.

All these Peter Obi will stop insha Allah.

Allahambrulai
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Spain007(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Any cursed wretched person from that IPOB terrorists tribe that is caught constituting public nuisance hawking fake products or littering the environment with their filthy selves or selling gala inside traffic will be sent to jail. Lagos will no longer tolerate any flat head criminal vagabonds

Small pikin..Lagos ur forefathers don sell finish to ipob,you better wake-up
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Menclothing: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Project commissioning
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by esthel(f): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ikeja, I got no worries
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Emdebby2: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Making movement easy for someone who made life difficult for the poor masses.
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Fujiyama: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
On Monday and Tuesday, traffic will suddenly flow freely on the presidential routes...which begs the question: why can't the traffic flow on other days when the president isn't coming to town?

The Sanwo-olu administration has completely forgotten Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya etc. The traffic there is hell. If you have a medical emergency and you get caught up in that traffic you are in real trouble.

But Lagosians (and Nigerians) love their chains. February will prove whether we have learned any lessons.
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by akinsmyk(m): 1:43am On Jan 22, 2023
If you drive in Lagos, that’s a day to take a break coz such days have 1week traffic merged up in 1day. Motorists will see shege that day.
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Tycyborg(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2023
foreveryoung1515:

Yes it does... A president is not a local government chairman ... Must everything be politicalized? That is how it is all over the world so what's your point? Even as a visiting president to another country they do close road for security reasons. Again what's your point? Must you people complain about everything? If it rains you complain if it's sunny you complain if it's harmattan you complain then what do you want?
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by mrcompatriot: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2023
Zico5:
You can quote me anywhere Since independence Buhari is the best president we had and he is the father of progressive Nigeria
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by Zico5(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2023
mrcompatriot:
You can quote me anywhere Since independence Buhari is the best president we had and he is the father of progressive Nigeria
Your suffering is not negotiable. Nothing can save you. Petrol is 300 from 95, dollars is 800 from 150. I think u need brain reset
Re: LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos by CharlesFreesoul: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2023
How did you fare with the closures?
Please did your sister take the assessment for NIGERIA LNG LIMITED?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geoffrey Onyeama: US May Lift Travel Ban In One Month / List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.