Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

deleted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / deleted (584 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by OldNairalander(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2023
Deleted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by Ireportlive: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2023
cool

Nairaland has less than 2 million active users, many are alternatives, some are fake, some are in diaspora, some are dead

90 million PVC are available

No polling unit on Nairaland, Twitter or Facebook

You are not winning votes here with your slander, go out use print media, use radio stations that's how you win

Your post just demean ND holders, Northern Job seekers, Kwara voters, SSCE holders, Unemployed graduate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: deleted by seunmsg(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2023
Lol. E don reach to dey hire audio private investigator over Tinubu supporters on Nairaland? Obidense are truly dense I swear 🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: deleted by Ireportlive: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2023
seunmsg:
Lol. E don reach to dey hire audio private investigator over Tinubu supporters on Nairaland? Obidense are truly dense I swear 🤣🤣🤣

Very dull like their candidate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: deleted by OldNairalander(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2023
I run an NGO that deals mostly with statistics gathering firms.
I'm recently conducting a study on the prevalence of online hookup using IT tools.
If you have money, you can hire any firm to do a study for you. Information is free in our constitution

seunmsg:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: deleted by BATified2023: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2023
OldNairalander:
Surprised that some people are still willing to die for APC on nairaland, I personally hired a private firm to Investigate the Pro-APC monikers.

I was particularly interested in the result reflecting Kwara that had 56% of pro APC monikers emerging from there alone.

Another interesting thing is that 35% of the 56% are ND holders from Kwara poly and the rest are SSCE and below holders.

The pro-BAT monikers from NW and NE on nairaland are less than 15.

Few are university graduates ( 1-10)

Unfortunately, they are all unemployed and under employed.

Also, the investigation showed that they are supporting APC with hope that BAT will pull through Buhari's kind of employment in FG agencies. ( More Northerners in civil service)
You can pm for details of the firm to get their source and the tools they used.
chibuzor

Though your tribe is known for madness but y can’t u stand out?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: deleted by PraizHim: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Images below describes them better

2 Likes

Re: deleted by BATified2023: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2023
seunmsg:
igbos no suppose surprise u again

Many of them are yet to come to terms that it’s no longer d Biafra era where any lies goes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by OldNairalander(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Sorry, I'm Wakirike not Igbo

BATified2023:
chibuzor

2 Likes

Re: deleted by OldNairalander(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Like I said, I really wanted to know the motivation behind the pro-APC monikers because it seems they live in another country.

The domination of Kwara people not even Lagos caught my attention in the studies

Ireportlive:
cool

Nairaland has less than 2 million active users, many are alternatives, some are fake, some are in diaspora, some are dead

90 million PVC are available

No polling unit on Nairaland, Twitter or Facebook

Re: deleted by BATified2023: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2023
OldNairalander:

I guess it’s shameful to b Igbo

U people find it easy to do that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by Kyase(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2023
OldNairalander:
Surprised that some people are still willing to die for APC on nairaland, I personally hired a private firm to Investigate the Pro-APC monikers.

I was particularly interested in the result reflecting Kwara that had 56% of pro APC monikers emerging from there alone.

Another interesting thing is that 35% of the 56% are ND holders from Kwara poly and the rest are SSCE and below holders.

The pro-BAT monikers from NW and NE on nairaland are less than 15.

Few are university graduates ( 1-10)

Unfortunately, they are all unemployed and under employed.

Also, the investigation showed that they are supporting APC with hope that BAT will pull through Buhari's kind of employment in FG agencies. ( More Northerners in civil service)
You can pm for details of the firm to get their source and the tools they used.

This one wan drag BATist inside their third class conversion

I even hear say obi first semester na probation dey guy enter, with binary CGPA
_🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: deleted by seunmsg(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2023
OldNairalander:
I'm recently conducting a study on the prevalence of online hookup using IT tools.
If you have money, you can hire any firm to do a study for you. Information is free in our constitution

Stop talking rubbish abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by Ireportlive: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2023
OldNairalander:
Like I said, I really wanted to know the motivation behind the pro-APC monikers because it seems they live in another country.

The domination of Kwara people not even Lagos caught my attention in the studies

In politics there is something called strategic communications.

It's better you shut the fvck up than demarket your own self

Your post just demean ND holders, Northern Job seekers, Kwara voters, SSCE holders, Unemployed graduate yet this are major voting bloc

You just told them you are better than them?!

Can you see why your candidates can't win

Re: deleted by seunmsg(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2023
OldNairalander:

Where did your audio investigator tell you I’m posting from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by Ireportlive: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2023
OldNairalander:

The problem with your lies is that, Nigerian ISP uses Dynamic IP address not Static, so you not only come online to insult people's intelligence you ended up making Obi look like a fruad we all know he is
Re: deleted by OldNairalander(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2023
You know better than the firm right?
Let's bet 50k and I will tell you your details and location in 24 hrs .
Unless you don't own Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp account

Ireportlive:

The problem with your lies is that, Nigerian ISP uses Dynamic IP address not Static, so you not only come online to insult people's intelligence you ended up making Obi look like a fruad we all know he is
Re: deleted by Yorubalandlord(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2023
They are not bat supporters, they are Apc supporters.
Deep down in there mind they wish that tinubu didn't win apc presidential primaries, but they have no other option than to support him because they Apc media crew.
I am saying this, because I supported Bihari in 2015 and 2019.
The mistake I regret till date
Re: deleted by Ireportlive: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2023
OldNairalander:
You know better than the firm right?
Let's bet 50k and I will tell you your details and location in 24 hrs .
Unless you don't own Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp account

Stop clowning around with lies ... Post the IT firm let's all check their name on CAC website if you are not just a child telling lies

What stupid firm doesn't know Nigeria runs on Dynamic IP address?!

Are you an IT illetrate
Re: deleted by OldNairalander(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2023
I started life as an ND holder too. Only got my real first degree in 2016. The one I had in 2008 was more of paddy paddy. I didn't sit down to read.

Ireportlive:

In politics there is something called strategic communications.

It's better you shut the fvck up than demarket your own self

Your post just demean ND holders, Northern Job seekers, Kwara voters, SSCE holders, Unemployed graduate yet this are major voting bloc

You just told them you are better than them?!

Can you see why your candidates can't win

Re: deleted by kozmokaz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
OldNairalander:

Any one against BAT is igbo according to urchins
Re: deleted by OldNairalander(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Get an escrow let's bet on the 50k.
Infact I'm reducing the time to 12hrs.
Your location and details will be handed back to you.

Like I said, unless you don't own Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp account.

Mind you I'm not hacking anything.

Ireportlive:

Stop clowning around with lies ... Post the IT firm let's all check their name on CAC website if you are not just a child telling lies

What stupid firm doesn't know Nigeria runs on Dynamic IP address?!

Are you an IT illetrate
Re: deleted by Ireportlive: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
OldNairalander:
I started life as an ND holder too. Only got my real first degree in 2016. The one I had in 2008 was more of paddy paddy. I didn't sit down to read.

Ogbeni leave story.. I have my first Bsc in Computer and Information Science LeadCity in 2012 and I have my MSC

Don't come here to lie to people

Tell us the name of the Imaginary firm of you are not just another shameless Internet troll misleading the public
Re: deleted by Ireportlive: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
OldNairalander:
Get an escrow let's bet on the 50k.
Infact I'm reducing the time to 12hrs.
Your location and details will be handed back to you.

Like I said, unless you don't own Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp account.

Mind you I'm not hacking anything.

You are simply a clown demarketing Obi... I can bet anything you don't even have 50k and you know Nigeria don't use escrow system

You should be legit ashamed of yourself
Re: deleted by OldNairalander(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
I'm even deleting the thread right now cos I have seen I'm sharing my million worth of information to dumb heads.

Like I said get anybody to act as the escrow,and send me his account details.
Don't think of cheating cos the account owner will definitely be caught.

Ireportlive:

You are simply a clown demarketing Obi... I can bet anything you don't even have 50k and you know Nigeria don't use escrow system

You should be legit ashamed of yourself
Re: deleted by frank14011991(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Initially you guys said all the northern nairalanders that supported buhari are now supporting Atiku. We go shock una for north
Re: deleted by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
OP doesn't need to tell us the company that conducted the research. All OP should do now is to release the information in full with specifics, more detailed than what he's done.
Re: deleted by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
BATified2023:
chibuzor

You talk like you're on cocaine

(1) (Reply)

Politicspeter Obi Campaign Suffers Massive Setback As Pantami, Others Dump Labou / Throwbacks: Peter Obi Refused To Pay Minimum Wage / BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.