Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. (791 Views)

New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa / BREAKING: Armed Thugs Attack Abuja #endsars Protesters, Destroy Cars(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by wwwihy: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Udu Express Junction near Warri. Protesters destroy Atiku and Okowa billboards.

https://twitter.com/jesutakevwe/status/1625783091619942402
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by Naira20: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
That's a proof that the protesters are APC thugs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters on the loose
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by Dreal1247: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Even if Okowa father should resurrect today, he will counsel Okowa to forget his ambition as he is a minus for the people. Betrayal personified.

1 Like

Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by Felimax(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Atiku and Okowa na be APC government? Stupid fellows!

Please, Udu is not Warri. You can as well say Wado city or Wayo city.

Warri is a place for very civilized fellows.
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by TheSameGuy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Playmaker14, come here.

It's really affecting Tinubu
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by Felimax(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Naira20:

Udu has always been like that and that is why I hate it when they refer to Udu as Warri.
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by TheSameGuy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Why do you want to absolve them?

They with Pandora criminal are in support of the suffering. Only Tinubu is against it but you've all been programed to support anything Tinubu against even at your detriments.

Felimax:
Atiku and Okowa na be APC government? Stupid fellows!

Please, Udu is not Warri. You can as well say Wado city or Wayo city.

Warri is a place for very civilized fellows.
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by Cherish233: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nigeria will fall!
If time is not being taken care of.
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by HomoSapiien: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Naira20:

Na Peter Obi thugs. Tinubu no get chance for SS, remember?

1 Like

Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by crestedaguiyi: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Felimax:

Udu has always been like that and that is why I hate it when they refer to Udu as Warri.

Later you go say ekpan no be warri.

After all the rubbish fight for identity and stupid superiority, how warri be now, pH wey been dey learn don pass warri. Everything now na Lagos.

When sense go return to waffi
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by inoki247: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Naira20:

Fool when people are burning APC banner in OGun and any cars seen with APC sticker should we say that's also proof that's PDP and LP thugs....

When the opposition dey colet u will blame APC buh when it happens to APC that's cool forgetting that people blood are hot right now if any party rubbish show for derr face dem go burn u nd ur party....

So you people should stop acting like hypocrite....

1 Like

Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by Felimax(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Why do you want to absolve them?

They with Pandora criminal are in support of the suffering. Only Tinubu is against it but you've all been programed to support anything Tinubu against even at your detriments.

Do you have sense at all?
APC brought a policy, their national leader is fighting against it does that not tell you something?

Besides, if Atiku is in support of it there is nothing he can about it.

For me, I have been doing transfer and will keep doing my best so long Tinubu and the greedy west did not smell that seat.

Equity demands that power should go to the East but the Oduduwas will never accept that. In my opinion better a Fulani takes power than an Oduduwa.
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by Felimax(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
crestedaguiyi:

After all the rubbish fight for identity and stupid superiority, how warri be now, pH wey been dey learn don pass warri. Everything now na Lagos.

You be real Ekpa!
Ekpan has the Warri part of it. Abi nor be una draft the Wayo(wado) city?

Warri and Port Harcourt has never been mate, they were not created the same time. For me I still prefer my darling Warri far more than Port Harcourt and Lagos put together. For your information I stay in both cities so there is nothing you want to tell me.
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by Okoroawusa: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wonderful!!!
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by crestedaguiyi: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Felimax:

You be real Ekpa!
Ekpan has the Warri part of it. Abi nor be una draft the Wayo(wado) city?

Warri and Port Harcourt has never been mate, they were not created the same time. For me I still prefer my darling Warri far more than Port Harcourt and Lagos put together. For your information I stay in both cities so there is nothing you want to tell me.

i know your type, you fit dey jeddo or ogbe ijaw watesider dey form warri, mugu
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by Felimax(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
crestedaguiyi:

i know your type, you fit dey jeddo or ogbe ijaw watesider dey form warri, mugu

At least you don get sense now!
Re: Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. by Athemisia: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2023
crestedaguiyi:

How Ekpan take be warri??
Warri only has only three LGA, namely; warri south, warri north and warri south west.
Ekpan is under Uvwie LGA. Not in warri.
Udu is a LGA on its own.
Please be guided.

(1) (Reply)

Malami Misled Buhari To Disobey Supreme Court Order – El-rufai / North East Presidential Analysis: Counter And Reasons. / Most Of Us IGBO Are Not Happy As Our Leader Simon Ekpa was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.