Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) (924 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) / Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by Kingsmeal: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Live from Kafanchan, the Southern end of Kaduna state, we bring you the sights and sounds of hope, of a New Nigeria.

HE Peter Obi and his vice, Datti resume the second phase of their campaign in the state.

They duo just landed in the state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by Kingsmeal: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2023
More

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by Kingsmeal: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2023
nlfpmod fp

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by PEPPERified: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2023
POsible

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2023
T
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by kingsways: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2023
A new Nigeria is possible

Vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by dynicks(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Obidients right now....

We move!!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by tuborme: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2023
The strategist himself

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by Pauldollars(m): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by tungamaje: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
See the expressions of excitement on the people's faces. I didn't believe this sort of excitement would ever appear on the citizens faces any longer because everybody including myself had given up

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by StrongandMighty: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
God bless the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by chidexleo: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
The hope of the common man, May Nigeria be great again.
OBIDATTI for better Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is a great time to be a Nigerian, I see hope whenever I see Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by Nightwolf1: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thîefnubu monkeys right now. grin

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by kettykin: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Whoever planned this man's itinerary deserves a Nobel peace prize. They planned to penetrate the north at the 11 hour and have done very well in Minna, Kaduna , plateau, nassarawa within 100 hours . What more can be better than this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by bookson(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Father, I, with every other well meaning Nigerians, want to specifically give thanks to you for the privilege of this season. The season of a New Nigeria. Our fathers longed to see this time of New Dawn in Nigeria but couldn't. But thank you for making us witnesses to and contributors of this New Nigeria you are birthing in our time. Thank You and Thank you so much.

#GODD BLESS NEW NIGERIA
#GOD BLESS NIGERIANS
GOD BLESS OBIDIENTS
#GOD BLESS LABOUR PARTY
#GOD BLESS OBI-DATTI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by Fibonacci88: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Another neck pressing for El Rufai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by stainzvill(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
You can't kill an idea whose time has come 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by MikeofAfrica: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
kettykin:
Whoever planned this man's itinerary deserves a Nobel peace prize. They planned to penetrate the north at the 11 hour and have done very well in Minna, Kaduna , plateau, nassarawa within 100 hours . What more can be better than this

That has been the strategy from the onset. Make APC and PDP believe that Obi is unpopular in the north , then strike at the 11th hour and give the two parties no time to neutralise the efforts of LP in the north.

The campaign will then be concluded in Lagos where Tinubu will be humiliated on election day.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by sweetonugbu: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
The eagle has landed.
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Kafanchan, Kaduna State For Second Rally (Pics) by obiekunie01: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
My Able and Gallant President!

Finally God has remembered this country and lay his healing hands on us all.

Our years of pains and strive as citizens of this country will soon be over.

We shall no longer sleep with both eyes open!
We will no longer be thirsty while living in the midst of fresh water!
We will no longer be hungry while living in the midst of assorted food!
our blood will no more be shed because they want to steal our lands!

for once i am saying this from the bottom of my heart. . .

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

(1) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi’s Records As Governor Disqualifies Him From Presidency – Ozobu / Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars / I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.