Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC (928 Views)

DSS Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Incite Violence / FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence / DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Racoon(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
I strongly believe that there's a conspiracy to incite voters against the APC - Nasir El-Rufai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msUMyTvfiQI

Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, insists that 'elements within the Villa' initiated the redesign policy to target the APC and incite electorates to vote against the party
https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1621275703466401794?t=J-kg6EZAId8PYoaiA7kmmw&s=08 Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Realrealfact: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Racoon(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
The worst delusion a person can have is delusion of granduer. So this bigoted midget does not agree that the APC have been a disaster a nation does not and should never desire?

El Rufai's case is simply that of "Living in this world without leaving your footprint on it.- (Bohemian philosophy). And also "Sometimes, people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed."-Friedrich Nietzsche.

It is said that "In times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -( George Orwell Visionary English Journalist and Novelist). So was Governor Nasir El-Rufai right in making this allegation? Let's the records speaks for themselves.

El-Rufai had said: “Nigeria consists of two countries; there is a backward, less educated & unhealthy northern Nigeria, and a developing, largely educated and healthy southern Nigeria.

We have to speak the truth to ourselves and ask why is it that northern Nigeria has development indicators similar to Afghanistan, a country still at war?.."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-is-two-countries-in-one-backward-north-developing-south-says-el-rufai/amp/

3 Likes

Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Racoon(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
 “The government of President Mohammed Buhari has witnessed the killings of thousands of Nigerians more than any other government in the history of this country, this categorically means that the President Buhari-led administration is one of the most irresponsible governments in our history.”

....Recalling that security topped Buhari’s agenda during 2015 campaigns, but that the security situation is worse than it used to be.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/06/11/insecurity-president-buhari-has-failed-nigerians-arewa-group/

-More individuals and organisations now agree that the ruling party is the direct sponsor of insecurity and terrorism in Nigeria.

-We know very clearly that the Fulani terrorists in Nigeria were brought in from Mali, Sierra Leone, etc., by the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2015 elections as was confessed by Alhaji Kawu Baraje, former APC leading national chieftain.

-Former President Olusegun Obasanjo previously declared: “Fulanisation, Islamisation Agenda Going On In Nigeria”.

-We know that Nigerian security forces know exactly where the terrorists are camped as confirmed by Sheik Ahmad Gumi.

-We know that, “The Armed Forces are not neutral. They are conniving with the armed bandits that are killing people,” as concluded by Gen. Theophilus Danjuma.

We know that a herdsman arrested in Plateau State was armed with a Nigerian military rifle as confirmed by Police. Further, the Police gave the rifle number as HC2614. We also know that, the herdsmen repelled and captured in Ogoja had rifles from the Nigeria Army barracks in Ogoja as confirmed by Col. Nyiam (rtd).

Remember that Ayo Fayose insisted that, the Federal Government is now the employer and defender of terrorists. According to Jonah Jang, “What is happening is not a secret; people are being brought from Mali, Chad and all over to come and occupy native land”

We also know that the Presidency has insisted on developing RUGA settlements for these terrorist Fulani. Finally, Muhammadu Buhari, a retired Army General and a Fulani himself, is the Commander-in-Chief of these Armed Forces that are conniving with the armed Fulani bandits. Therefore, Buhari must be held responsible for the insecurity in Nigeria.
https://independent.ng/abba-kyari-magu-are-products-of-corrupt-police-system-onovo/
Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Racoon(m): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
“Restructuring was the major thing we sold to the South-West that made people to key into Buhari’s project. So, when Buhari said he does not know the meaning of restructuring, then I threw in my paper, I can’t be a chairman under you.”
https://punchng.com/how-obasanjo-truncated-tinubus-ambition-to-become-buharis-vp-oyinlola/

‘I wrote APC’s manifesto’
The economist-turned politician also gave a historical account of how APC’s manifesto was drafted in his Lagos home, but bemoaned the shared dishonesty of APC stalwarts, who rather than adhere to provisions of the document, “shamelessly jettisoned it without any form of remorse”.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/apc-should-be-apologising-not-campaigning-says-utomi/
"...The big promises made by the APC in 2015 have all evaporated....."
https://punchng.com/the-trials-of-brother-tinubu/?amp=1
Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Racoon(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
"....When Buhari appointed a majority of the service chiefs from a particular region and religion, he and his supporters defended it and claimed that even if all his appointees come from one region and religion in a multicultural, multi-religious and multiethnic nation like Nigeria, it means nothing as long as they are competent. Today, nothing exposes the shallowness and puerility of such appointments."

[i]"Nepotism is the worst form of corruption. It is the mother of all corruption.That was probably why the framers of our constitution stood firmly against it, by enshrining the most-maligned Federal Character provisions at both Federal and State levels.

By the time we lift the lid off the other federal agencies populated by the President’s kinsmen, townsmen and clansmen; more stench is likely to come out..."
[i]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/nepotism-mother-corruption/amp/
Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by keymatt(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
A house divided against itself cannot stand. APC will disappear after presidential elections.

Congratulations to Nigerians on the emergence of Peter Obi as President elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Jostoman: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
APC is a very useless and a calamity party to nigerians.
Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Racoon(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jostoman:
APC is a very useless and a calamity party to nigerians.
"..As the 2023 general elections beckon, Nigerians and people of goodwill should come together and make sure that the APC and its Leadership does not have access to power again.

This clarion call becomes necessary because APC is a Party that is made up of strange bedfellows whose political and economic interests are antithetical to the development of Delta State in particular and Nigeria in general.

The struggle for power, "grab-grab" and if "it is not me, it cannot be another person's mentality" of APC Leaders is what has brought Nigeria on her knees today!

The above analogy properly fits the APC Leaders. They do not hear the hue and cry of the majority of their followers, and Nigerians who are living in abject poverty!

To show their dangerous and embarrassing level of wickedness, they use their political parrots and emissaries of confusion who have sold their souls to mammon to defend the indefensible; even in the face of a threat to peace and existence of Nigerians!
Criminal Mentality Will Not Work Again In Nigeria Reject APC

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Racoon(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
keymatt:
A house divided against itself cannot stand. APC will disappear after presidential elections. Congratulations to Nigerians on the emergence of Peter Obi as President elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
".....Corrupt politicians” had failed millions of Nigerians.The cabals and beneficiaries of the corrupt state of Nigeria do not want to see it change. It does not matter whether they’re Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, when it comes to ensuring power remains with them, they unite against Nigerians! Now that the youths are united they are afraid.

The Power behind @PeterObi is the pains of millions of Nigerians who deserve a better life but were failed by the corrupt politicians! This is no longer about @PeterObi. This is about the millions of frustrated Nigerians/youths who want to take their anger to the ballot box..."

https://punchng.com/why-cabals-want-obi-to-step-down-psquares-peter/

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Jostoman: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
How can a normal person go to poling unit to vote for Apc. Nawao

6 Likes

Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Racoon(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
......The last 7 years of Buhari and APC stepped up the nations gloom and doom to the extent that for the first time since the end of the civil war in 1970, our resilience is being tested to a breaking point.

The daily harvest of needless death in the hands of terrorists of all shades, our national economic collapse leading to untold hardship, the oppressive extravagance of the ruling class, the hopelessness in our broken health, educational infrastructure and many more are palpable testaments to our recent history presided over by President Buhari and his cronies...."
https://www.opinionnigeria.com/obi-ism-the-silent-revolution-by-lamptay-oriakhi/
Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Racoon(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
What the rhetoric intentionally hopes to conceal, more than anything, is the nakedly transparent facts of the proven incapacity of the APC to govern and reform Nigeria after nearly seven years in power.In every imaginable index of human development, Nigeria has retrogressed under the lumbering weight of the incompetence of the APC.

-I). Under APC, Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world.
-II). While APC has been in power, the International Police Science Association’s and the Institute for Economics and Peace’s World Internal Security and Police Index also shows that Nigeria’s police service is the worst in the world.

-III). And, of course, under APC we became the third most terrorized country on earth.
-IV). Nigeria’s APC government was ranked the second worst in the world in “government integrity” by the US-based Heritage Foundation. Only the Venezuelan government is worse than it.

-V). In Oxfam’s and Development Finance International (DFI)’s global ranking of “Commitment to Reducing Inequality Index,” Nigeria was ranked 157 out of 157 countries.
-VI). An analysis published by the Coalition for Whistleblowers Protection and Press Freedom showed that “Under Buhari, Nigeria records [the] worst attacks on journalists in 34 years,” according to Premium Times.

-VII). And, in spite of the APC government’s tiresomely sanctimonious noises about “anti-corruption,” Nigeria has consistently regressed in Transparency International’s corruption perception index since the current regime came to power.

-VIII). According to data from the National Bureau of Statistics, when APC came to power in May 2015, youth unemployment was 13.7 percent. By July 2017, it climbed to 33.1 percent. It increased to 53.40 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2020, up from 40.80 percent in the second quarter of 2020, according to the National Bureau of Statistics, a government agency.

The list is endless. No decent country on earth would reward the gang of incompetent know-nothings who presided over such an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction of a country with continuity in governance.

Let’s not allow APC to propagandize us into accepting that their internal politics is our national politics. We should instead be asking them to account for the incalculable injuries they’ve collectively inflicted on our economy, our freedoms, our national emotions, and for reversing whatever little progress we were making before they took over.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/apcs-propaganda-to-exclude-other-parties-from-2023-election/
Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by owobokiri(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2023
Elrufai again?
Stop making diminutive terrorists to be famous..
Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by JoeNL22(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Racoon:
I strongly believe that there's a conspiracy to incite voters against the APC - Nasir El-Rufai

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1621275703466401794?t=J-kg6EZAId8PYoaiA7kmmw&s=08
Lol....😂😂😂
If you do well, will people vote against your party?
Will people be burning brooms?
Do well and you will see the overwhelming support from people across and within Nigeria. But for Apc, reverse is the case......😂😂😂
Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Hezzyluv: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2023
Rufai has turned to wailer over night. He just noticed woe betide APC in the forthcoming election.
Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by slivertongue: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2023
APC is a destructive party
Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Felabrity: 12:46am On Feb 06, 2023
Jungle don mature
Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by PrinceOfLagos: 1:07am On Feb 06, 2023
Buhari wants to conduct a free and fair election so Tinubu and El rufai should stop crying all over the place

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Tokskob2008: 1:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Hunger, fuel scarcity, insecurities, untold hardship in every aspect of the common man's life are the conspiracy that should incite Nigerians to vote wisely this time around.

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Racoon(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2023
Jostoman:
How can a normal person go to poling unit to vote for Apc. Nawao
It is just unthinking and unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Believe That There's A Conspiracy To Incite Voters Against The APC by Racoon(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2023
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1621275703466401794?t=J-kg6EZAId8PYoaiA7kmmw&s=08
Lalasticlala, nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

After Tinubu Wins, What Is Next For Peter Obi's Supporters / Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management / Did Kwankwaso Step Down For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.