Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out (618 Views)

Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / 2019 Elections May Not Hold, Nigeria May Break Up If Killings Continue–adeboye / A Yoruba Man Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections- Prophet Onyekachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by MrPresident1: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
None of the candidates especially the three frontline ones, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Alhaji Bola Tinibu or Mr Peter Obi will secure the spread to win the elections outright, that is, none of them will secure 25% of the votes in at least two thirds of the 36 states so there will be a runoff. Alhaji Tinibu will not secure outright victory because the votes and the spread in the northwest will be split between him, Alhaji Atiku and Alhaji Kwankwanso.

Alhaji Tinibu's votes in the NW will be split because of mutual mistrust between the Yoruba nation and the Fulani (story of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola) but he will have majority total votes nationwide because of block votes from the Southwest

In the first ballot, Alhaji Bola Tinibu of APC will come first, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of PDP will come second and Mr Peter Obi of LP will come third

The runnof will be between Alhaji Tinibu and Alhaji Atiku, and the Igbo nation will become the beautiful maiden to be courted by both parties.

By historical antecedents, the Igbo nation (1960, 1979, 1983, 1993, 1999) have always aligned with the North. Alhaji Atiku will promise Igbo Presidency after doing only one term. He also apparently has a better balanced ticket in the eyes of the Igbo nation having a Christian, and an Ifeanyi as vice and the Igbo nation is majority Christian.

The Igbo nation will not trust the Yoruba nation's proposal because of the historical rivalry between both nations (civil war, 20pounds, notions of betrayals). Also, the Kanuri nation will definitely want the Presidency after Alhaji Tinubu's either 1 term of four years, assuming he also promises Igbo Presidency after 4years, or, after eight years completing his constitutionally allowed maximum of two terms and power has to shift to the North. The Kanuri Nation will most likely not allow Alhaji Tinibu to promise 1 term as it will affect their own chances of getting the Presidency.

To the Kanuri nation, the prospects of doing 8years as VP and another 8years as President will be too juicy to allow to fail, the reason is the Kanuri nation will not allow the Fulani to take over when its the North's turn once again as both of them are well matched and equal rivals in the North, also sharing mutual mistrust for each other. So, realistically speaking, the Kanuri nation will not allow Alhaji Tinibu to pledge only one term.

In the final analysis, The Igbo nation will pledge their votes to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and in the runnoff, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will win the elections, thus sealing the Fulani as the Master tribe in Nigeria
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by naijapikin2(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
As much as I don't want it to happen like this, cos I want obi to win, it seems as if it will turn out this way.

I'm still hopeful of obi winning sha.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by Dtruthspeaker: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
naijapikin2:
As much as I don't want it to happen like this, cos I want obi to win, it seems as if it will turn out this way.

I'm still hopeful of obi winning sha.

Hope is good! But whether it is Obi or Tinubu or Ti ku, it is still not going to well for Nigerians. Things are still going to get more worse and worse.
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by AntiChristian: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin

Na lie!

Everyone will eat Cornflakes in Nigeria by fire by force!

cool
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by MrPresident1: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Hope is good! But whether it is Obi or Tinubu or Ti ku, it is still not going to well for Nigerians. Things are still going to get more worse and worse.

Actually, our redemption is here. David Michael, the Redeemer from the LORD, is here
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by AntiChristian: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Some already believe Obi will tar the roads to their bedroom, provide jobs, housing, water, electricity, etc for all households!

Don't dash the hope o!

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by Dtruthspeaker: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Some already believe Obi will tar the roads to their bedroom, provide jobs, housing, water, electricity, etc for all households!

Don't dash the hope o!

Obi is stingy which means cryses go plenty!! But I am still voting Obi nonetheless. Tinubu should rest too old to be president, Atiku is Buhari of a different specie.
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Voting sleeping daddy is like inviting the devil to rule over you
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by AntiChristian: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Obi is stingy which means cryses go plenty!! But I am still voting Obi nonetheless. Tinubu should rest too old to be president, Atiku is Buhari of a different specie.

I just know anyone who wins will try his best.

I pray the best wins!
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by Dtruthspeaker: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

I just know anyone who wins will try his best.

I pray the best wins!

Even if they try their best, it would not work.
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by MrPresident1: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
I don't believe any of them can do anything. Anyone who wins just gets to feather their nests nothing more
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by MrPresident1: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Psalm 69:33 KJV
For the Lord heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by MrPresident1: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
kiss
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by MrPresident1: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Elections don come

David Michael is the next King of Nigeria
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by LordReed(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2023
MrPresident1:
Elections don come

Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by MrPresident1: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=LordReed post=121180826][/quote]

You're quoting me because you want to jeer. fool

You will see David Michael with your own eyes
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by LordReed(m): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
MrPresident1:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by MrPresident1: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Bwahahahahahahahahahah!
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by MrPresident1: 12:29am On Mar 01, 2023
MrPresident1:
So I have been following the debate about FCT and the need for the winner of the presidential elections to have 25% of the votes in 2/3s of the states and the FCT

FCT is Nigeria's melting pot, our Centre of Unity, if we are being mashed into one people irrespective of our tribal origins and being turned into Nigerians, then it becomes very important that FCT must assume the colouration of the unity of all the disparate tribes that must become Nigerians. It is for the sake of this mashing that Nigeria we hail thee - though tribes and tongues may differ was jettisoned for Arise Oh Compatriots - Nigeria's call obey

The winner must have 25% of FCT as a condition for victory, otherwise there must be a runnoff
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Who between Tinubu and Shettima has the name David Michael? LoLz.
MrPresident1:

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by MrPresident1: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
LordReed:
Who between Tinubu and Shettima has the name David Michael? LoLz.
None of them. If you were a watcher you would have known that I said that they represent a sign to the nations
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by LordReed(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
MrPresident1:
None of them. If you were a watcher you would have known that I said that they represent a sign to the nations

Oga na you talk say
MrPresident1:
Elections don come

So which of them is David Michael?

LoLz.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
LordReed:

Oga na you talk say

So which of them is David Michael?

LoLz.
guy, you are a bottom feeder. The Eagles who have the message have already finished eating
Re: How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out by LordReed(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
MrPresident1:
guy, you are a bottom feeder. The Eagles who have the message have already finished eating

Bwahahahahaha!

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Make Mistakes / Why Where Some Books Exlcuded From The Bible? / Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.