Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria (30759 Views)

No Nudity Warning Required For Dstv's Shaka Zulu Series Despite Complaint (pix) / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage / #BBNaija: Sex, Nudity & The Big Brother Naija Reality Show... What's It About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by obailala(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Looky:
Netflix have been trying to push their subltle nudity agenda into the Nigerian psyche through the movie industry.A time will come when everyone will see a naked actress in a movie as a normal thing.
Look at Anikulapo and the recent one starring Nancy Isime.Actresses can go to any length to get a lead role in a movie which includes going naked on set.What is happening to our high moral standard I Nigeria.
Is Netflix gradually eroding our culture.
Nigeria never for one day had any high moral standard. Rather what we have is a disproportionately high hypocritical standard.
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by HNICEARTH: 12:32am On Jan 23, 2023
Aboguede:

Will u keep kawyet.

18 plus does not necessarily mean nudity u ignoramus. It is used in many cases including betting.

There are romantic films and adults relationships movies and in that case people who are viewing them know what to expect.
In fact it is not allowed to show nudes in any public movies any where in the world and that includes social media. If people wants to view nudes, they know where to look and not on public movies.

Kindly take note of this word 'public'

Anyways, u are too naive for intelligent debates. Go and hide in ur mat shocked

Read, acquire knowledge, travel as much as you can so you dont make so much noise with little or no quality output.

I donot have the patience and luxury of time to dumb-down and go back and forth with a low-life.

The movie lived up to its billing.

Bounce and go get a life
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by FBS: 12:58am On Jan 23, 2023
This is easy. Cancel your subscription. Job done.
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by manchinKY(m): 3:12am On Jan 23, 2023
With the standards you have been creating for years, swear when last u use stable electricity for one week straight??
Looky:
Shut up you morally bankrupt feminist.We don't care about watching them,we only care about the moral standard of our beloved society dropping to unimaginable levels.
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by bdon123(m): 3:19am On Jan 23, 2023
Looky:
Netflix have been trying to push their subltle nudity agenda into the Nigerian psyche through the movie industry.A time will come when everyone will see a naked actress in a movie as a normal thing.
Look at Anikulapo and the recent one starring Nancy Isime.Actresses can go to any length to get a lead role in a movie which includes going naked on set.What is happening to our high moral standard I Nigeria.
Is Netflix gradually eroding our culture.
Get away u,holier than thou.Wat is wrong in nudity in movies?wasnt it tagged 18plus only.Every small thing una go bring culture inside....that una culture no dey frown at more important things like corruption n bribery?
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by jimcaddy(m): 3:35am On Jan 23, 2023
Who wants to ban Netflix. You people have started again with your agenda. abeg leave Netflix alone oh.
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by LINSAR: 6:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Josephamstrong1:

Oga, just shut up and stop exposing your ignorance on a faceless forum.
This is a faceless forum.
Movie crew members and actors are members in this forum, too.
Like I said before, itโ€™s body double.
Even A class Hollywood stars have stunts men that body double them, e con be Nancy.

You called me ignorant but couldn't educate me by proving how it's a body double.

Are you comparing the stunts of the likes of Samuel L. Jackson with cheap nudity of fallen breasts Nollywood actresses? You're even comparing A class Hollywood stars with Isime๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nigga you're distressed. Evidence it was a body double or gtfo!
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by ValeeLove(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2023
If we see the truth, we should say it. People defending those guys think they are spitting intelligence, but the can of worms that could be opened from this will be alarming. From Blood Sisters to Anikulapo to No Way Home, now Shanty Town; Netflix and nudity has been 5 & 6 and I'm sick of it - especially considering it could easily be avoided. Me I done tire for them. And if this is how they want to do it, they can keep their movies. Because no one can tell me otherwise that they are purposely trying to sell imorality to us. Besides, you barely see that type of niduty in their movies abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by DaveHarry(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2023
siofra:

Whether you like it or not, the moral standards will continue to drop, dearling. Stop wailing and disturbing the peace of this forum.
You must be d lady that always wear very short mini skirt to pick her little child from that school near my workplace. Waste
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by Aboguede(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2023
U have resulted to insult and that shows ur level of ignorance.

Go and soke ur garri in peace shocked

HNICEARTH:

Read, acquire knowledge, travel as much as you can so you dont make so much noise with little or no quality output.

I donot have the patience and luxury of time to dumb-down and go back and forth with a low-life.

The movie lived up to its billing.

Bounce and go get a life
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by LoudlyMouthed: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Nwaotu10:
There's no video editing software for such effects.
I hear.
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by crushplanet: 12:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Watch Woli Agba and Mummy G O on this Hilarious Drama.
Title: Coker Close Series via Osumare Tv on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmBFXj0JKU&list=PLGaeCGZXLlJ9ZEAAzHILXYZ2-cMAlXmSF

Subscribe to Osumare Tv, on the bell notification, Like, comment and share.

Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by Lingudy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
The movie lived up to it billing
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by acorntree(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2023
Lingudy:

Good day sir, I'm sorry for quoting you on this old thread sir. Pls I need your help, I am a student writing my exams currently, but I am seriously broke and I don't have anything left for me. Pls help me sir with anything and I will really appreciate it, you can contact me to verify me sir. may God stand for you too when you need his help. Thank you sir.
call 08052228789
Re: Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria by Lingudy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
They are 5 & 6, I'm tired of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat / The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants / BBNaija Viewers Join Housemates To Draw Potrait Of Big Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.