Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Transform your career: Get a Professional CV/Resume today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Transform your career: Get a Professional CV/Resume today (190 Views)

Boost Your Career: Get Udemy Lecture Videos For Free / Top 5 Cv/resume Mistakes To Avoid / Kickstart Ur Freelancing Career, Get Ur Rejected Or New Upwork Account Approved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transform your career: Get a Professional CV/Resume today by phoenix45(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Are you tired of sending out countless job applications with little to no response? It could be because your CV and cover letter aren't effectively showcasing your skills and qualifications.

Let me help you stand out from the competition with my professional CV and cover letter writing service.

I offer a wide range of services, including:

# Tailored and personalized CV and cover letter writing to suit the job you are applying for
# Formatting and layout optimization for a polished and professional look
# Keyword optimization to increase the chances of your CV being selected by applicant tracking systems (ATS)
# Updating and revising of existing CVs to reflect your latest accomplishments and qualifications
# Interview preparation and coaching to help you feel confident and ready for the interview
# LinkedIn profile optimization to make sure that your online presence aligns with your CV
# Career counseling and advice to help you identify and pursue your career goals
# Follow-up services, such as thank you note and follow-up letter writing.

With years of experience crafting persuasive and tailored documents, I know what it takes to make a job application stand out.

I'll work closely with you to understand your unique strengths, achievements, and qualifications, and create a CV and cover letter that showcases them in the best possible way.

Don't let a mediocre CV and cover letter hold you back from your dream job. Trust in my expertise and let me help you make your application shine.

Invest in your career and take the next step in your job search with my professional CV and cover letter writing service.

Call: 09035808742
WhatsApp: https:///1ns2mj

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Need Sales Training In 2023? / WORLD WITHOUT END Mr. Akintola Williams / Finding A Remote Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.